It won't change the way I see about you

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

Jeongmin's POV

"Hyung, I heard that we're going to meet the girl today, is it true?" Kwangmin was jumping up and down because of the giddy feeling of excitement.
"Molla, but you heard the manager right?"
"Ah yeah but I'm really excited to have a girlfriend. Maybe she can teach how to attract girls more but I was wondering what kind of attitude does she have." I sat up in my bed and ruffled my hair thinking about the fight between me and Miyoung had.

2:00 PM

"Guys, rehearsals over we're going to meet someone you are all anticipating and she's going to be waiting in the meeting room."
We hurried down and changed some fresh clothes to make a good impression to the girl but I really don't get them. I mean it's just a girl no need to be pressured by it.

Meeting room

When we got there I peeked inside and saw a long black straight hair girl looking at the papers that was being shown to her by the PD. The manager invited us in and I suddenly stopped my tracks when the girl turned her head towards us.

Miyoung's POV

"You?" I stared at the six boys whom I already have met but I really don't want to face them ever again especially that person 'Jeongmin'.
"Hey, you're Jeongmin hyung's friend right?"
"EX friend" I emphasized the 'EX' to correct them.
"Oh, what happened hyung?" The dark guy that's really skinny hugged his neck.
"Been made by a puppet, actually." I said before he could do something and I definitely saw a hint of shock in his eyes. But all he did was sit beside me and completely ignored me. The PD then suddenly cleared his throat to catch his attention.
"Anyway, this meeting will introduce some details for you to know the purpose of what this meeting really means. Now shall we start?" Everyone nodded and I too did tge same thing but with a more bored expression. "Now, you all know the purpose of why you're all here now the part that I'm going to ask you is now and that's if you have any questions. I'm sure that there'll be comments but don't let it be ridiculous." But when I looked at them all heads shook. 
'Of course I have a problem but what'll they tell me I'm sure it's going to be "It's a not-so-big-deal problem".'
"None" 'There I finally said it. Just for the situation to not be so awkward.' Everyone in the room looked at me but some were completely satisfied that they'll think the rating would somehow go up with the kind of attitude I'm showing. 
'Yeah right' "I'm just going to the bathroom for a little bit."
I went outside of the meeting room to find the bathroom. 'Ugh! I got to find the bathroom. I can't believe I'm agreeing into this not to mention a particualr someone is there and wil completely insult with what-so-ever words he can throw at me. The feeling of leaking on your first day.'
When I turned to my right a finally found the bathroom. 'Why didn't I feel anything on my first day? It's a good thing that I have an extra in my bag.'
I went out after I finished some private stuff and peeked outside seeing the hall was empty a feeling of relief made way. Then, Jeongmin came walking casually with a smile on his face but I can see that's all 'FAKISH'. With no other choice I have to walk to the same hall since I need to say goodbye before I leave the meeting. We walked past eachother and I felt someone wrapping something in my waist and as I looked up at Jeongmin, he was actually leding me his jacket.
"Why did-" I asked.
"Girls like you I can't stand to watch wearing short shorts in public so it's kind of best this way." He said without looking my way.
"Geez! If he wants to apologize why can't he do it properly?" I muttered. 'But her gave "slash-that" lent me his jacket for me to not feel uncomfortable. Funny!' When I look at my bottom I saw a red stain.

*

*

*

*

*

*LOADING*
"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted at the hall them smacking both of my mouth to cover it fast and then I ran away from that hall.

Jeongmin's POV

'A girl like her needs to be careful. It's a good thing that I'm a nice person who's good enough to lend her my jacket. Seriously, if she got a period bwhy didn't she try to bring any extra shorts or pants to cover up.' I ruffled my hair and heard a scream that came from out of no where.
"Huh?" I shrugged the though that maybe someone was making a prank.
"Jeongmin hyun, there you are. We've been looking all over for you. The staff invited us for dinner." Minwoo dragged me towards him then I saw Miyoung leaning at the wall.
"Wait a sec. Minwoo" I stepped closer to her and watched her face up close to mine. 'Wow, how can she sleep here while standing. Hmmm...wow, she's really beautiful.' "Hey Miyoung, why are you sleeping in the hallway especially standing up." She kept rubbing her eyes then tears fell down. As she took a step closer to mine, she suddenly hugged me causing me to pat her head.
"I'm sorry" She murmured. 'Is that for me?'
"I've caused trouble between you and your girlfriend but I promise I'll try my best to stay away." Then she let go of me. She turned around and walked away.
"Do you wanna join dinner?"
"Ah...mian, but my mom said I have to be home. I'm moving to your apartment tomorrow, right? She told me to shop for new clothes and gather them around." She bowed at me and left.

Miyoung's POV

"Oh gosh! I did it again. I forgot to take my medication." I slipped a tablet inside my mouth. 'I better get going or else someone might find out there's something wrong with me.'

Han's Residence

"Mom, there's something you've gotta know." I was fixing my clothes.
"What is it, honey?"
"The disorder..."
"...came long gone. It's not going to hurt you anymore. You're taking your medication right?"
"About that-"
"What?"
"I forgot to take some because of all what's happening today."
"MIYOUNG! We've talked about this."
"I know I just forgot. Mianhae umma." I hugged her with my face full of worry thinking that the past may interrupt my way of living gain and it scares me.