I really don't get him

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Minyoung's POV

I was walking in the streets when crowds of girls running my way before I could run away, they hovered through me. I was left sitting on the ground at the same time a hand reached in front of me.
"Hey, a girl like you shouldn't be here sitting on the ground." I looked up and saw Jeongmin smirking at me. Instead of holding his extened hand I smacked them away.
"No thanks. Just because you've helped me for one time doesn't mean you have to do it again." I stood up on my own and started to walk away. "Oh before I forgot, your jacket is at home. I'll bring them tomorrow at school, for sure."
"Forget it. It's now yours, keep it." I stopped my tracks and smirked, turning to him.
"No thanks, I've got a lot of that at home and most of them were given to me by boys." Then a hand grabbed my arms pulling me inside of a car. I didn't react at all because I know that Jeongmin's the one that dragged me and he's completely harmless. I just sat back with a crossed arms pulling a comfortable position. Jeongmin went near me and my head tilted to the otherside just then his hand on the side of my seat reaching for the seatbelt. Relieved that I blushed a little on my face.
"So, can you tell me what Ljoe told you?" I looked at him disgusted that he dragged me here in his car.
"If you want to know, why can't you ask him instead?"
"I don't think we're going to end with just a wave of goodbye."
"Why's that?" I nervously asked him.
"Because it's always been like that. He doesn't get me at all so that's it."
"Oh really well if you don't have any business with me I'll just be dropping off here."
"I don't think so." He looked at me as I did too and it ledto a stare-off. He just can't change the wayhe look at me. The mysterious face that I can't get any of what he's saying at all. I broke the staring and looked at the window looking at the people on the street unknowingly passing by a famous person's car. Store lights , I've been out for a long time now I didn't know that it was getting dark.
"Look, now's not the time for any silent treatments." He said. The members told me to bring you to our dorm so that we would get to know what's the Do's and Dont's. Now sit and be relaxed like a good girl."
I sat back and start fiddling with my handphone, I start to play musics that's going to be distracting than Jeongmin's face. Again these people will never know me if they don't understand me first.
'Those people never knew me from the start and they try to still be my friends.'
"Hey, can you tell me a little about yourself?" He smirked at me and gave me a wave to stop my blank stare.
"Have you listened to my introduction the last time?" He again gave me an expression which is a questioning look. "Okay, as I've known from many stars never care about anything but themselves." I said.
"Yeah, well those are A-lists."
"Yeah, well you're a celebrity, it's not going to make any difference." He looked infront carefully driving.
"Ooooh...We're here!" I looked outside and saw the building. It was the company's building, 'Do they live here?'
"I'm off to get stuffs first then we'll head to our apartment."

Ljoe's POV

"Hyung, can I tell you something?"
"This person you want to tell me. It's a girl again isn't it?" Chunji said and kept running wild using those gym materials.
"Well..."
"Oh come on. The last thing I'll knew is that your dating someone that's not a celebrity."
"Ah...yeah!"

Jeongmin's POV

'We arrived at the dorm right on time for the members to finished cleaning up. I checked my phone still no sign of Na Eun's message for me. I guess they're really busy. Huh?'

Boyfriend's Dorm POV

'Ring'

"Can someone answer the door?" Youngmin shouted while he was putting clothes himself, jumping up and down.
"Do it yourself." Kwangmin shouted back and forth to find his shirt but he suddenly slipped . A flash startled Youngmin so he looked up, saw both Kwangmin and Minwoo was holding a camera and imitated a laughing ajhumma.
"AISH!" Youngmin stood up and ran after them but Donghyun blocked their way.

Miyoung's POV

"Why did you rang the bell?" I looked at him.
"I rang it because I don't want someone to mess with other people's stuffs." I looked at him again like I was hit by a nuclear bomb in my chest.
"I know what you mean so it's like that, huh? I guess I'll be going to find a person to be paired with to enter this apartment of your's." The door opened revealing three boys smiling at us but then looked away.
"What are you three smiling about?" Jeongmin pushed them to the side and I was startled by his sudden action.
'Let's say I'm used to it.' I entered the room and found  the living room unexpectedly tidy.
"Your room?"
"What is...?" He went closer to my back now touching his chest with it.
"Aniyya!" I went far away from him and went closer to a friendly face.
"Hi!"
"Ah-noona, what is it?" Is hyung bothering you?" Minwoo gave me a bright smile. 'Cute!'
"No. It's just it's weird to be with him." I pointed at Jeongmin.
"I know. Sometimes hyung can be a little,,," Minwoo raised his hand in his ear and made a point then twirled it. I laughed with him and thenlooked at Joengmin who was making a glare at direction. Iwaved at him but turned the other way.
'Aish! What's his problem? Don't tell me he wants s for himself?' I scoffed of what I'm thinking. 'I'll just find my own business.