CHINGU MI

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

 

Youngmin’s POV

‘I must find a way to know who?’
“Since hyung doesn’t tell us, we’ll be the one going to find out who’s who.” I sneaked in closer to their building and walked normal.
“But Jeongmin hyung’s going to kill us if he saw us here, really kill us.” Minwoo said. “Uh-oh, he’s coming this way.”
We both turned around and stopped out tracks when we noticed that he didn’t see us after all.
“Kaja!” I said. We peeked inside the room and Jeongmin hyung was giving snacks to a girl who was busy ignoring him. “The girl doesn’t seem to care, but why is Jeongmin hyung offering her some foods?”
“Maybe it’s that girl? Maybe she’s his girlfriend?”
“I don’t think so, that girl looks familiar and she seems to be the type of girl who doesn’t care even though she’s a beauty.” I touched my chin thinking. “Anyway, we’ll come back another time. For now, they’re not suspicious-looking.”
We went out and head to our own building.

Miyoung’s POV

I was busy calculating some math work when a food suddenly dropped at my desk.
“What the…?” I asked and as expected Jeongmin was right in front of me.
“Food” He sarcastically answered me.
“I can see that what is it doing here?” I moved it aside so it won’t distract me from my work. Jeongmin then moved it in front of me again, so I finally stood up and left the classroom but I didn’t took the food.
‘I don’t expect him to follow me.’ I walked straight up the stairs when I realized that there’s a door in front of me. I entered and realized it was the rooftop. ‘This place is isolated; a perfect spot for me and it’s windy too.’
“What are you doing here?” I turned around and saw a man with a black short hair. “This place is not for a girl like you and it’s already taken.”
“Hyung, take it easy on her. She’s a friend.” I looked at the one who’s talking and there revealed Jeongmin by the door. “You forgot you food.”  He threw it to me.
“I’m sorry, I should-.” I was about to leave when Jeongmin held my wrist.
“It’s okay; we’re friends aren’t we?” He was now holding my hand. I looked at him with his face pasted with a smile.
“Yeah, we are.” I was struggling from his grasp.
“Let’s go then classes are about to start.” Jeongmin pulled me going to our classroom.
“Jeongmin” I stopped, he turned around and looked at me. “A friend knows the limitations especially when they have girlfriends.”
“You noticed, huh?” He bent his head down.
“It’s obvious that ‘Na Eun’” I whispered her name, “is your girlfriend. The way you smiled at her is different from me or from the rest.”
“Does anyone notice it too?” He looked up.
“Ani. All they know is that your smile is special and is shining at everyone at the same time.”
“You can’t tell anyone.”
“I won’t. I can’t promise anything but I’ll try my best to forget about you and her.”
“What an odd thing to say.”
“What?” I smiled a little.
“Nothing…your smile too is different from everyone else.”
I stopped my tracks then Jeongmin looked at me from behind, who was smiling that was looking at the ground.
“Kaja, Chingu Mi!” He ran and I followed.


I made some changes in some point of views, and designs. Hope that you would like my story and thanks for reading it.