Decisions that are confusing

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

L. Joe's POV

'Don't lie to me'
I came closer to her until we were touching our nose, then she looked on the other side embarrassed. I gave her a smirk because I was amused by her expression.
"He told me to be careful/"
"Careful? To whom should you be careful?"
"You, L. Joe. I really didn't get it at all."
It's okay, I mean he's right you have to be careful no matter what." I turned my back to her starting to walk away.
"L. Joe" Miyoung said softly.
"From now on let's just stay away from each other." I walked away without looking at her one last time.
"So you're going to commit suicide when someone tells you to?" I was startled by her confusing riddle but i somehow get it, but still I walked away from her.
It's what's always Jeongmin best of, he always wants to be the lead, now that Miyoung's here I bet he's going to dump Na Eun for her but I'm not going to let that happen. He once stole me the one I care of but not today, Na Eun already betrayed me for him, then I'm not going to just sit down, I'm going to do something but I'll have to stay away from Miyoung since she's not going to believe me at all.

Flashback~

"L. Joe do you like Na Eun?" I heard Jeongmin and he pointed his finger to the girl sitting at the cafe's chair by the window.
"Yeah why?"
"Nothing" He went back to his drink. "I just want to tell you I've already set my target."
"With Na Eun?"
"Yeah"
"We've already talked about this, I was the first one to set my eyes on her."
"We made an agreement remember? That whichever girl we got first is ours and confess, but technically she confessed to me. You're friends with me and her right, so get use to it."
I walked off with a furious feeling and a fist clenched.

At School~

"Na Eun can I talk to you?" I said to her while we we're both still outside.
"Oh okay" She stopped walking.
"Are you and Jeongmin together?"
"Oh he talked about it?"
"Yeah! And?"
"Aren't you happy for me?"
"I am but..."
"You're not"
"I am, really, but I think he's not good."
"What you can't be is what he can. Why are you like this to me? It's my happiness, even my parents were happy for me. So, please from now on stay away from me." She walked pass me before I can apologize. It was a bulls-eye on my part, Na Eun really love him but they just can't be separated like that.

End of flashback~

'I can't stop her so I'll have to let her go that easily but today I'm not gonna do that again.'

Miyoung's POV

"Mom I'm home."
"Ah yes. Well, the prduction company are here and are waiting for you." I entered the living room and found them sitting in the couch.
"Annyeong haseyo" I bowed and greeted them and also did to me but the awkward moment starts now.
"About the invitation, I'll do it but I hope that it would be a fun shotting. I'm sorry if I can be stubborn or if I'm boring and all. And also for coming all the way here."
"It's okay Ms. Jung as long as we got a positive answer that's all."
"Ah...kamsahamnida." I bowed to them.
"Here's the schedule for the shooting and I hope that you could clear any schedule that matches that days." She handed me a piece of paper but suddenly realized that I have to jot down the words again for me not to forget anything.
"Well, now that this matter is over, I hope that everyone can have dinner with us." Mom clapped her hand with excitement.
"Sorry mom, but I'll eat dinner upstairs in my room." I hurriedly went upstairs and cued the maid to bring me one.
On my way to my room, I saw that granpa's room was open. Instead of going inside and I might actually disturb him since I heard him talking outloud, I suddenly close the door for privacy.

In my room~

"Appa, when'll you be going home?" I said as I was facing my laptop."
"Im not sure, honey. Your mom's there to take care of you for a while."
"Still, she's driving me crazy. She also registered me in a variety show or whatever."
"Variety show? I think it's not that bad."
"I know, well atleast I can get a working experience but that's not the problem."
"Then, what is?" I took a deep breath.
"I don't know if you'll be happy about it but it-involves-boys." I said quickly.
"Then I'm happy for you. I never see you with a boy before so it'll be a double experience."
"Dad, are you insane? Cause henry's a boy too, you know."
"Yeah, but let's face it honey. I really don't get that boy's gender."
What? Just because he hangs out with me at the mall."
"Well, that too and also aalot of things that I've observed about him."
"Alot?"

"Nevermind but the point is you've got to accept whatever opportunities you can get and there's a lot of time for you young people to correct some mistakes."
"I guess so" I said defeatedly. "Thanks dad, that made me feel a little better."
"A little?"
"Bye dad"
"A-" I closed my laptop becaise I know that dad's going to say something broad again and well end up repeating our conversations again.

'KNOCK! KNOCK!'

The door opened and there revealed the foon. 'Just in time.'
"Agasshi, your mom told me that you're going shopping tomorrow and the production team said that tomorro's going to be a meeting about the said show." As she left the food at my table.
"I see thanks, you may go now."
'UGH! It's going to be a long day tomorrow.'