These feelings...

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

Minyoung's POV

"Well, what do you think? Does hyung have a girlfriend or what?"
"YAH!" I spanked his shoulder. "Why would you ask me about that?"
"Both of you are friends, right? So maybe...just maybe you know."
"Well, I don't." I lied to him. I can't go out and tell people their secret, and I even promised that I'm not going to mess around. 'I hate this but knowing craps stinks.' I sighed.

Na Eun's POV

Oppa,

           Hey meet me at the park where we first met at 8

                                                                                                          -Na Eun♥

I sighed. 'I'lI never get a chance to go out since our popularity's rising, and I can't get into any scandal.'
Me and the others went to the dressing room after the performance. 'He's coming.'
"Hey" I couldn't look at them "can you guys tell manager oppa that I'm not coming with you guys at the dorm I'm going to take a fresh air outside and might as well be back before 11, thanks."

PARK

"Oppa, mianhae. You've waited for a while." I sat at the swing next to him but he didn't look at him instead he looked at the sky.
"It's too bad that there's not a single stars in the sky here." He looked at me then smiled. I coudn't help but noticed his sad eyes, like he's got something bad to tell me.
"So why do you want me to be here?" he said. I narrowed my eyes to him and wanted to cry but I gave him a straight face.
"Um...let's go for a walk and eat something. It's been a while since we did all those things together." I stood up and began walking but he caught me with his hand and turned me as I landed in his chest. He rested his chin on top of my head as I buried my face in his chest.
"Oppa..."
"Let's stay like this for a minute. I missed the times when we did this things together unlike today we're pretty busy with idol stuffs that's full of crap."
"YAH!!!" I punched his shoulder. "Watch your mouth."
"Okay, let's go" He dragged me going to a nearby stand. 'Hopefully, no one would notice me.
We played in the arcade, noraebang without people noticing us as idols, and after the exhausting day he finally took me infront of the apartment.
"Oppa" I stopped walking and turned in front of him. "What do you think about Miyoung?" He stared down and making an up-down movement.
"Yah! Just because she's like a kind person doesn't mean I like her more than I feel about you and you know that. Do you?" He gave me a gplayful smile which caused me to blush because of the things that he said.
"I know that. It's just that part of me tells her that she's going to come between us - not today - but maybe someday. And if that happens I don't think I can-"
"So, you're saying that we should take a cool off before you get hurt?" I looked at him and shooked my head. My eyes were filled with tears that immediately streamed down my cheeks. When I looked up at him, he immediately cupped his hands in my face wiping every tears with a kiss until he moved to my mouth. The way that he made me feel with the kiss makes me want to stay here with him forever.

Miyoung's POV

Boyfriend's Dorm

"Hyung hajima!" Kwangmin was running away from Donghyun, screaming his head out. "I promise that I'm not doing it again." All of us were laughing but when I looked at Minwoo he's kind of irritated as ever because he was tied up in bed by both twins. I, sometimes, get confused on who's siding with who. Then, I heard the door closed from behind me, I stood up and saw Jeongmin smiling at me. I was at a very dangerous state right now especially when Minwoo's suspecting me that we're keeping a secret together. The way that he looked at me seems quite unusual from the past unlike now he's mind seems preoccupied. 'I don't exist in his world so I might as well move on and try to step back a little bit before I get any stir up by getting in between with his relationship with Na Eun.' I sighed.
"Hey, so how's the guys doing?" We were now face to face and he didn't seemed to mind that we're close to touching. It was an awkward position because if he bend his head our lips might actually touch. "Hello? ChinguMi's still there?" He snapped me back to reality. Before I could answer, I forgot that we're still in a fight with each other and I don't feellike talking so I took a step to the side to let him pass.
"I see that you're giving me the silent treatment." Our eyes both met, but I suddenly looked away. "You're going back home?"
"Yes" I looked at him with an intense expression. "Any problem with that?"
"Anniya!" He waved both of his hands up and grinned. "You're going home alone?"
"Move" I suddenly went outside and started walking without any chance to look back because he's not going after me. When I entered the elevator and was ready to close it, then came a panting Jeongmin in front."
"Wow...you're...a...fast...walker." He came inside with me and closed the elevator. "I'll take you home."
"No thanks" I scoffed. Then, the elevator opened and I stepped outside walking, furiously. He held my wrist and waved his hands in the street stopping for a taxi. "What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrows to him.
"Taking you home, that's what I'm doing."
"I've already told you..."
"Yeah, but you're not the one who's making that decision it's me." I gave up giving him a sigh. 'It's no use.'

Jeongmin's POV

'I'm just doing someone a favor.'
"Here's the taxi." I pushed her inside then I climbed sitting next to her.
"What are you doing?" She looked at me with a confused face.
"Are we playing a game?" I asked her.
"No, but you didn't answer my question."
"I'm taking you home safely."
"As if I'm safe here with you." I heard her murmur.
"You have trust issues." I smiled looking at her.
"Well, why do you think I have trust issues? With you around I don't think I giving myself a favor."
"What's that suppose to mean, huh?" 'Now she's giving me the silent  treatment again.'
 On the way to her house, I felt that she's not going to talk to me if I don't think of something fast.
"Minwoo asked me where were you going everytime there's break time or free days." I looked at her and her expression was kind of disappointed which I don't know why, but my heart was beating so fast. "Surely I know the answer, right?"
I nodded while looking away from her.
"I thought so" The cab finally stopped in front of her house and she went outside, hurriedly.
"Bye" I waved at her but she gave me a grim look and bowed at me. My heart suddenly tightened by her expression and I looked away not wanting to see her sad face which I certainly don't know why. 'I hope tomorrow's not going to be this awkward.'