LIVE-IN Girlfriend

Till I met YOU~[HIATUS]

 

Miyoung’s POV

Han Residence

“Mom, you can’t ruin my life and Jeongmin’s too. He already has someone he loves and that’s not me.” I was talking to my mom in the kitchen while she was busy helping the maids.
“I know, so I told Jeongmin’s mom to call it off immediately.” My mom said but I know that she’s not that happy for me.
“Really? Thanks mom” I hugged her and left.

Jeongmin’s POV

Boyfriend’s Dance Room

“Mom please pick up” I kept repeating it all over again while my phone was in front of my face. I was actually at the corner right now sulking like a lost boy because his mom was not picking her up.
“Donghyun hyung, these two are fighting again” Minwoo complained and started whining about the twins playing tag-of-war with the fan.
“Youngmin hyung, I was the first one to accommodate the fan so please give it to me.” Kwangmin said to Youngmin.
“Are you blind or something? Because I was here for a whole time and you just blocked my way. You really have a nature for making an excuse for everything, don’t you?” Youngmin said. “Now be a good dongsaeng and give me the fan.”
I looked at the both of them, wanting myself to make fun while watching with Minwoo but my situation is giving me a whole hell out of me.
“Kids, gather at the center” Manager hyung suddenly entered the room making us scoot at the center of the room checking out the papers that he’s been holding onto while giving us instructions. “It’s been a long time since You’ve debuted but this doesn’t mean your going to have your vacation notice because you’re all going to be busy in this show.” He lifted his hands and showed us full time schedule for a new variety show.
“Hello Baby? Ta dah MTV?” Youngmin said.
“AHA! We got married” Kwangmin snapped his fingers causing everyone to jump a little. Youngmin hit his back head.
“Pabo! All of us are going to be in the show”
“Aw! Hyung did you see that?” Kwangmin pointed at Youngmin but Donghyun hyung doesn’t seem to mind.
The other members were now focused on manager hyung.
“Well, Mnet came up on another show that is a mixture of their old show Mnet scandal and Hello Baby but instead of these two variety shows, the show will be your new life here in the dorm with another person. Although, it’s not confirmed yet but it’s a girl and she’ll be staying here on the next few months.”
“You mean, it’s like infinite’s ‘Take care of my dongsaeng’?” Donghyun said.
“But it’s in vice versa she will take care of you but at the same time be your girlfriend.” Manager hyung smirked.
“I can’t wait to see her, you?” Hyunsueng hyung said.
“Wee, I just hope that she’s unique than common girls.” I said. I looked at everyone thinking who might be the girl that’s going to shake our boring and busy life.

Miyoung’s POV

I lift my head away from the TV as I was working on some projects but as I went down the stairs towards the hall I saw my mom happily clapping and sitting across a figure. My mom looked at me and smiled making me do the same and I was about to head out leaving the two to talk.
“Let’s get down to business” She stretched her arms up and as soon as she finished something, she grabbed her laptop, and showed me a couple of data that I don’t seem to quite get.
“What’s this?” I looked up at her tilting my head to the side.
“Well, we’ve received an application from you for our variety show and-“
“Wait wait wait!” I cut her, leaving her position deflated. “What do you mean an application?” I was looking for mom but she’s gone AWOL.
“Your application was perfect for the whole variety drama so we’ve decided to pick you.”
“Me? Perfect?” I scoffed. “If you ask professionals, I’ll be the worst they can find.”
“’Girlfriend’, it’s about you taking care of ‘Boyfriend’ and at the same time will be a fake-live-in girlfriend.”