Although i've loved you

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​22:35 pm

I am walking, or may be slightly running. Trying to make me arrived faster as much as i could. My senior writer, Park Chorong tell me that she found something wrong in my article which should be released by online news site tomorrow, and all i have to do is .. go to her office right now!

Obviously, she is a pretty writer with long hair and bangs, she is kind but scary often, she is an athlete with black belt for your information!  What can i do to fight her when she mad at me? Ok, nothing else to say, time is killing me!

i keep up my pace and then i saw him there, a man who standing beside the big tree and staring to it. He is a man with simple checkered red shirt, which seems a little bigger for him, and a bit dirty pajamas behind it. Wait? Pajamas? What did he do in the park with pajamas? In the night? He should be go home and sleep right? 

Ah, i don't care and i keep running because i have something to do. But i stopped eventually when i heard an angelic voice, singing a song. I swear that i never heard that voice before, the voice is so soothing and special. I am turning back to find the voice, and it was him..that stranger and weird person. 

He sung so calmly and his eyes closed..i don't know that he notice me here or not, but his voice..

"어제는 하루종일 비가 내렸어

자욱하게 내려앉은 먼지 사이로

귓가에 은은하게 울려 퍼지는

그대 음성 빗속으로 사라져 버려

때론 눈물도 흐르겠지 그리움으로

때론 가슴도 저리겠지 외로움으로"

 

"Yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter