Chapter 8

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 8:

"Jin hyung?" 
Hoseok was expecting Jin as he opened the door but he was met by a tall man who was slightly bowed on the table reading paraphernalia. The man straightened and gazed at him fiercely.

"Forgot to knock?" The man mockingly said as he crossed his arms. Hoseok, though taken aback still entered the room and slighted as he saw another figure behind the man.

Jin, now screaming internally is biting his nails. Namjoon was quick on his moves and hid him. Now that he heard Hoseok calling him his heart started beating erratically. He doesn't want to get caught red handed and blushing like a tomato. His mind is now in chaos. He did as his body reacted. He put the book he was clutching swiftly back on the shelf and faced him. Before even any of them can react, he already dragged Hoseok by the hand and exited the room leaving the man who made him flustered as without saying goodbye.

~~~~~

Jin was now panting as he sat on one of the school bench. It wasn't an easy task to take Hoseok away because he kept asking him to stop but he can't, because all he wanted is to be far away from that place as possible.

"Now, care to explain?  Why are you inside that room with that person? who was that even? I'm not one to talk but somehow he has a scary aura.." Jin's eyebrows raised. Namjoon? Scary? where?

"How do you even know I'm there?"Jin inquired further furrowing his eyebrows and Hoseok's copied him making him laugh.

"Hyung, what's with that reaction?!I am not a stalker! And really, you of all people know my type...I passed by someone and he told he saw you entering that room..that's all. Anyways, I'm looking for you because I have a favor to ask." Hoseok took both of Jin's hand and looked seriously in his eyes.


"Seokjin hyung...this will determine our friendship and camaraderie. If you help me, I will be a loyal friend ever.."

"Shut up and get to the point!" Jin was now laughing because serious talk somehow doesn't match Hoseok's face.

"Will you be our mascot?" Hoseok said while rubbing both of his hands together. Jin just shook his head. All that drama for a small favor?

Jin nodded and he swear he saw the sun shine in front of him. Hoseok dragged him immediately in the changing room. Turns out that the reason Hoseok was persistent is because he heard Alpha girl was looking for a 2 hour mascot who can sub. The man who was supposed do it will be late (And now he is wondering how come someone could be late by 2 hours) and he blurted he can find one fast. And because of that, Hoseok ran fast to him after being given a small smile by his crush. 

At least now he knew the girl's name is Irene.

~~~

Namjoon swore he had seen the guy before, he just don't remember. He did expect Seokjin to have more friends but he doesn't mind. More friends meaning more people to lean on right? Namjoon was lost in his thoughts until he bumped harshly on someone.

"I swear if you weren't someone I know your soul would have been waving in the skies now..What get you so worked up when all you had to prepare is the coming rap battle later?" Yoongi scrunched his face in annoyance of the younger who was still in daze of whatever it is.

"Ah, hyung your there, sorry, just a little distracted.."

"There is only one person who can distract you this much, you just won't admit it." Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but chose to shut it. The other irked with the response clicked his tongue. "Pick up your hopeless and let's drop by to Jimin's."

"You know their post?"

"I don't have a roommate that's taking all of my ing time."

"That means you're giving yours to Jimin. I don't even have his number!When did this freaking happen?"

"When you start being a douchebag and play with someone's feelings?"

"I'm not that cold-hearted hyung."

"Of course you're not. You're selfish."

Namjoon gave up. There is no point on arguing these things for him. Especially when he has no basis to argue. He just followed his hyung to the backstage where the acts are preparing.

The duo went walking on the halls when suddenly a group of cheerleaders came rushing past them followed by a white alpaca mascot with a red bandana on his neck. Namjoon, amazed by the mascot was not able to dodge hence the impact made the both of them stumble on the slippery floor. 

"Oh... I'm so sorry!" Namjoon said while helping the poor mascot to stand up. The figure just raised both of his hands and wave. 

"Can I hug you?" 

Jin, who was inside the mascot turned into a stone. Heart filled with uwu, he felt a hug coming from the man. How can Hoseok say those words about him when he's just a tall man-child who has weakness for cute things (indirectly me)? Things happened fast and Jin snapped back to reality, Namjoon was gone and he has to fulfill a promise. Work work work!

The gym is bustling with students and you can hear loud cheering from everywhere as there was an ongoing practice for the basketball exhibition. Jin was there practicing with the cheer girls, he doesn't have to memorize that hard because they told him that he is cute as he is. Some moves and that's that. Jin was burning up inside the mascot suit when something caught his eye. The cheerleader, by the name of Seohyun is shyly walking towards Namjoon. When Namjoon saw the girl, he excused himself from other rappers who sent him mocking sounds. They were not so faraway from Jin so he pretended to walk slowly near them.

" Good luck with your performance oppa. I wish you watch closely on my cheering, I will be doing it for you." The girl tucked her hair behind her ears in embarrassment shyly look up to Namjoon. "Ahh..the basketball team would be jealous if that's the case wouldn't they?" There is some strands remaining blocking the girls face so Namjoon put it away. Jin, who saw the whole thing unfold in front of him pretends to be tripped and caught Namjoon's attention. He sped on his side to help him up. The girl glanced to Namjoon and walked away silently. Namjoon looked worried and dusted the mascot's knees when someone called his name from afar.

"I was just gone for just about 5 minutes and there you are flirting with some girl. What if your Jin hyung saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter