Chapter 9

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Taehyung shuffled, trying to pry the hands that are bothering him. "What?" he silently croaked and when he turned he saw Jungkook pointing at something. Taehyung noticed the surroundings, he is lying on a soft mattress, a sofa on his side and when he looked around some chairs and furniture were pushed aside to give way for the makeshift bed. When he crouched to see what Jungkook has been pointing at, he saw two familiar figures hugging on the doorway. The faint light illuminated his Yoongi hyung's face, full of comfort he had never seen before. Very unlikely to the normal pokerface he shows them. He saw how an abrupt movement on the older's shoulders indicate that he is crying. Taehyung reached for his pocket and searched for his phone. Jungkook just observed him, waiting what to do. Snap. Not a very good photo but Taehyung thinks it can relay the message. His cousin should wake up and choose, Jin is too good for him and there are many predators around. He texted his hyung a short caption for the picture, noticing Jungkook trying hard to peek, he let him. He nodded in both amusement and understanding. They heard the door clicked and some footsteps. The two hid under the blankets, breaths blowing both their faces.


~~~~

He is now fully recovered and was able to move around but still with slight pain. Some of his classmates updated him about the school happenings so he decided to give it a try and look around. He didn't expect to bump shoulders immediately to the first person he secretly wanted to see.

"Jin, going somewhere?"he asked. The other seems unbothered and kept on typing on his flip phone. Who uses flip phone these days?

"Oh, Hyosang?Guess your fully recovered now..."

"Yeah, seems like it. Heard that there is an open house today?" Jin nodded. Hyosang noticed that he gazes around except for his face. Maybe their hospital encounter was only a spur of the moment. He definitely haven't gotten over the fact that they are talking as if nothing bad has happened between them.

"Well, I won't keep your someone waiting..you should go." Hearing that, Jin faced him and gave a small smile. He walked past him and to the last door of the corridor. He knew it. That's where he saw the entered not long ago. So he has Jin wrapped around his fingers already huh? Let's see about that.


Hyosang caught up with few of his friends. He needed all the help he can get if he doesn't want to get expelled. After everything that happened, he is not stupid and play around like thug anymore. He was just being a jerk for accepting another dare from his highschool friends. Not anymore. He felt someone bump his back that made him stumble. Was he invisible that everyone keeps hitting him? or is this karma's funny way? Either way, his ear perked up with the stranger's mumbling.

"Where the hell is Jin hyung when you needed him?" 
Hyosang could be assuming but he blurted it anyways.

"Are you looking for Kim Seokjin?"
 The stranger's brow furrowed yet he nodded.

"I saw him at the literature club not long ago..If you go there fast you might be able to catch him." After saying an inaudible thanks the stranger speed away.

Whatever that jerk must have been planning on doing with Seokjin will be ruined. Hyosang chuckled to himself.

~~~

Hyosang has been trailing him for hours now. Seokjin is in daze and he couldn't figure out why. Hyosang sat behind a row across Seokjin and glared to anyone who might take the seat beside him. He successfully made the whole row empty just by glaring. He felt some call of nature but when he came back they are already people who was entertaining Jin. Good for him. Hyosang left silently after that. He wasn't interested on any performance anyway.

~~~

He didn't know how someone was able to drag him at the back stage to see Heechul. Siwon told him that if he want to get a clean slate and start over now is the time to approach the school council president. He stupidly believed him and now he is bumping with unfamiliar faces.

"Ouch!Watch where you're walking!" He turned and saw someone he knew at last. Lisa. She was his ex-fling and fubu ( buddy) sometime ago. They are cool as always.

"Wow! Look who we got here?I thought you were six feet under?"Lisa tapped his shoulder and he flinched. The girl apologized in an instant.

"They really do a number on you, it still burns..."

"Not a they...a he."

"Whoo..I like strong men.."

Hyosang rolled his eyes. As he glanced at the far end of the room, he saw someone and an idea popped into his mind. He pulled Lisa's waist and whispered something on her, making the girl smirk. Lisa left him and approached the unass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter