Chapter 2:

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes is already drooping. He had just been listening to this person for about 10 minutes and none of his words makes sense to him. It was his second day on finding his roommate and the third person for the day. Yesterday he met 5 people consecutively at this same coffee shop. None of them made the cut. One being overly OC (obsessive compulsive). Imagine someone just freaking out seeing the coffee and creamer slightly deranged and asking the manager to fire the staff who made it that way. The second having a crush on him. Third, too mature looking. Fourth, nice but has halitosis and last was a meek student who talks as if he whispers.


And now he is here, again, with this boring young freshman who talks about Napoleon history and stuff as a part of getting to know each other which has been running for a good twenty minutes now. Suddenly, the said student's phone rings and when he answered it, you can see the slow motion of the shock expression on his face. Jin bit his lip trying not to laugh.


There goes his 8th prospect, good riddance. His real roommate called apologizing about something Jin was never interested in. How could they intwine him to their measly fight.


Jin looks at the skies. It is going to rain. If his next appointment wasn't coming any soon then either he will leave and cancel the last one or he will just stay until the rain pass. He texted the last prospect knowing  that it will sure rain. He forgot his umbrella, he doesn't really like bringing one. Then out of nowhere someone opened the door and a tall slim man entered. He wears white t-shirt,denim jeans, black leather jacket and what the.. timberlands?


The said man with the soft slightly parted brown hair looked straight at him and is now walking towards him. Jin took time to register what was happening when he saw that he was trying to shake his hand. He was about to wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter