Chapter 11

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Sometimes there is really a drastic difference on knowing it already and seeing it with your own eyes. Jin knew it the hard way, he told himself he will be okay yet he wanted to cry. Namjoon already told him so why feel this way? He has been clenching his cheeks for a while now. It was breaktime and he had been hearing talks here and there about the make out of the year, he kind of knew it was that make out because the time made sense. Hoseok's failed attempt on hiding it to him touched him but didn't ease the wrench on his heart. 


~~~


"Jinnie! What do you want for lunch? I will buy it but you have to go somewhere with me...."Jin just ignored him, Ken knew he could not resist free food but that won't be the case for today. He was still looking down at his fingers, massaging them one by one as if there is nothing else to do. Ken peeked to see his face and his initial reaction startled the other. "Oh my Gosh! Did you just ignore my offer?!Hey! is Jin still here?who are you?Bring out my friend!!I took out all of my courage and maybe my savings to ask my Jinnie yet he is ignoring me?!"He shaked Jin and acted like a madman that Jin was able to laugh a little bit and told him to calm down. "I really thought I lost you for a moment there.. Anyways, I do know that you are not really into school miscellaneous news but as a good friend I wanted you to be updated as much as I can. So...you heard about the MOOTY?"Jin crossed his eyebrows, what that? Is that a cow's name or something?"MOOTY,make out of the year? Silly! "Ken blurted when he became unresponsive. It was already ringing on his head for a while now and he suddenly got irritated. "Of course, how could I not? It's the freaking talk of the town."Jin said as he crossed his legs.

"So you already watched the video?"Jin nodded, his throat going dry.

"Wow! And I thought you were not updated here"The talk flipped his mood and Jin has already started to get his things.

"Woah, where are you going?"

"Somewhere without these boring talks?"

"What about my offer? Aren't you curious on where would I take you?"

"Not in the mood, don't care, sorry..." Jin started walking and Ken walked behind him.

"You see, this was supposed to be a secret...but Lisa's friends were planning something" Jin halted making the younger bump his back. He turned and saw his beagle eyes back." Sometimes I really thought you are an ahjumma thirsty for gossips or whatevers."Jin was seriously baffled, Ken told him that Lisa wanted ask Namjoon out on the place where the kiss happened and only a few close friends were invited to watch it happen. Jin was mixed emotions upon hearing it but he felt the gripping in his chest intensifies. He nodded a painful yes to Ken's offer who was anticipating the event oblivious to what his friend was feeling. 


~~~

Namjoon is flipping his phone on his hand for a while now, he did not received a single text from Jin since they left the apartment. They've had a normal breakfast for the past two days but he knew something was off. And he knew that it has to be connected to the video that had been viral on the school's secret page. Him making out with girl named Lisa. Namjoon for nth time of the day sighed, they didn't even started yet but they've had some bumps on their path already. They are not Shakespeare's characters so he hoped atleast they would somewhow not met by tragedy. He dialed on his phone, a number he had been contacting frequently because the lad was such a skillful one, he really suit that Golden boy title his friends has been calling him.


"Any news?"

—I had been tracking the videos share now hyung and it seems like it was from someone's account in your school who first uploaded it. This was just a hunch but I think, based on the comments and shared tracing, it must be Hyosang's.


"That scum!So this is his way of revenge huh?"Namjoon gripped the phone, veins popping out on his head.

—Hyung, calm down. I didn't want to trigger you, but I think he has a motive to do so, since there weren't much shares and we traced this early that is why I am deducing it. But we are not really sure hyung..I mean what would he get from sharing your video of making out with a woman?Unless...

"Unless what?"

—Unless he knew about you and Jin hyung?

Namjoon thought for a moment, he maybe gave himself away that he liked Jin from the moment he almost decapitated him but why the video?Would it be that...

"If that's the case, he would have been trailing us, and that's a normal reaction of someone getting revenge."

—Maybe he liked Jin hyung too..Aww! That hurts Jiminsshi!

Namjoon heard a clack and he was sure the two were already wrestling because Jungkook isn't the type to be bullied. He heard Jimin telling him to stop giving him provoking thoughts. He also heard Tae was included on the mix. A moment later, someone spoke on the phone. It was Taehyung.

"Hyung, don't do anything rash okay?"He hurriedly said before he hung up the phone.

He was suddenly brought up from his trance when a hand rested on his shoulders.

"Namjoon, go somewhere with me."Jackson's sheepish smile isn't a welcoming sight to Namjoon, but as a good junior he had no choice, unless he wanted to be bugged by an annoying pest who was smirking from ear to ear to himself.

~~~

Jin tried to avoid eye contact from any of the person in the room, he really doesn't know anyone here though, they were Ken's friends and of course also his friends now as Ken would say. Thankfully, he did not left him to be by himself and somehow introduced him to some of the girls who were obviously gawking at his pretty face. A few minutes later, a girl with bangs and blonde hair entered the room along with three other fashionable gals following her, they stopped at the middle of the room where they engaged in a whisper talk. By the looks of it, the Lisa girl was confused as to why there are audience but the others convinced her either way. A girl opened the door with a gleeful expression on her face, "Guys! They're coming!!". Jin wanted to run, he already knew what they are planning and he should not witness this. But no, life had other plans because before he could even sneak out of the premises, Namjoon came, latched headlock on a much shorter male but possibly older who was scoffing on the failed attempt of his dongsaeng to let go. The man pushed Namjoon closer to Lisa where they face to face. The girl was quivering and looked nervous but as the audience noticed they cheered her up and tell him what they were waiting for.

"Namjoon hi, Um...I have to tell you something"
Namjoon just looked at her, lost and scanned the place. Why there are people her as if someone is about to shoot a drama? His eyes roame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter