Last chapter

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One last swerve and Jin will see his mother again. The reason why his heart can't stop thumping its way in his ribcage thinking of what could have been hiding in those almost too knowing looks of her when she first saw Namjoon. Contrary on the reaction of the younger when he saw his mom, Jin has to drag himself out of the car to be able to see his mother squish the life out of his friends, almost specially Yoongi which she likes due to the fact his names resounds that of his 'first love’ Yoonie. Just imagine the horror look on Yoongi's face about it. He didn't also fail to catch how crestfallen Namjoon's face was hearing the commotion of not being the favourite of his boyfriend’s mom, it does hurt a bit he says.


 

“Maybe your mom didn't like me,”

 

Jin was lying on the bed and fiddling his phone while Namjoon rests his head on it, sitting on the floor and reading, halting as that particular idea brought to his mind.

 

“Nah, she was just angry at me, I know that she likes you,” Jin assured him, forgetting that he just dropped a hint.

 

“Really so?why would she be mad at you?”

 

Having a boyfriend of 148 IQ was somehow has its cons, this maybe one of it because just a single word and he can put a two in two to come up with something and he knows he’ll have him cornered to tell everything. Everything which actually means he doesn't know, and that fact is clearly unreliable and unbelievable. But of all people, he knows his mom, how she thinks and how to push the right buttons. That part takes time and timing. And both of them is getting impatient, now that's the dilemma.


 

So Jin waited, for two days that they stayed there he waited for the right timing to confront his mom. He'd been a filial child then, running at his mom's every beckon not even complaining when even the things he do seems absurd. Like getting your mom a glass of water when it's right in front of her. He knows his mom doesn't just accept simple empty apologies and he thinks he got to prove how sorry he was already.

 

And then he got called in the study room, not to study of course. Her mom just sit there, faking her reading matching her scowling face with an eyepiece that looks like the intimidating professor of high school musical.


 

“So, you have something to tell me?” She adjusted the side of her eyeglass with a flick of finger, attempting to browbeat me into a pulp.


 

“I'm sorry, mom”

 

“For what exactly Jin?”


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter