Chapter 15

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to Anyang had been quite tiring. Specially when you are driving from Ilsan. Jin was late to realize that.



 

Jin wanted to ditch the Ilsan visit in actuality (can't help himself, he was way too nervous now) but unfortunately when he came home that day from work, everything is ready—from his shirts to toiletries by none other than the mighty Kim Taehyung himself. Given the week free due to semester break, he wished to just cuddle first with Namjoon and rest, but no, he was the one to drive. And to top it all off, Joonie was not at the passenger seat but Yoongi, who gave him a closed lip smile trying to reveal his non existent dimples on display. At least Namjoon gave him a small peck and a hug telling him to endure, he didn't want him to get distracted from his driving cause they know his flirting (distracting) skills were amazing.


 

They were quite surprised when they went to Namjoon's house in Ilsan (all of them except Taehyung of course), when they were met by a huge gate and a fairly wide parking space. They were welcomed by his family which consists of his mother and sister, his father was inside making Jin more nervous for reasons he didn't know.


 

“Mom!” Namjoon almost tripped by half-running (in a weird childish manner) to his mother and sister and Taehyung did exactly the same with exaggeration. The rest went out of the van walking slowly inside. If the outside is a nice parking area with a garden, the interior of the house was even more beautiful. A stunning wide staircase on the left met their sight adjacent to the living room, on the right is the dining table for about 10 persons was placed and open door beside which they assumed leads to the kitchen. White walls and high ceiling made the place more spacious, all in all the vibe is modern and elegant.

 

“Hi,” The little girl whom Seokjin assumed to be in middle school approach him with a smile that duplicates that of his brother.

 

“Hello there,” Seokjin replied and the little who seemed to be electrified ran away and whispered something to his brother.

 

“So, who’s Jinnie?”

 

A soft but authoritative voice boomed the place and they can't help to turn to it.

 

“Dad, I think we should talk first.” Namjoon interrupted as he was saw that his father was already trudging towards Jin’s direction.

 

“We can talk later son, I want to meet Jinnie first. So, shall we?” He took Jin’s arm and headed at the back where supposedly a small patio located. Seokjin was somehow dragged but he did not forget to send a chilling glare to his boyfriend who just helplessly bit his lower lip, his eyes try to plead to Jin because he knows he might be killed later on.

 

“Mom, what's this? How did you know Jin?”

 

“Bro, don't look at me, I swear to all the rabbits on the moon I didn't breathe a single info to them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter