Chapter 13

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

"Jinnie! You are hiding something from me!" For the nth time of the day Jin ignored Ken's questions about Namjoon. He wants to tell him but then his mouth is the only part of him he will never trust. Ken thought that there is something fishy going on between them when he pulled the lad that day and he was right. And no..he won't tell him...yet.

"Why are you so curious?I mean what is it to you?"Jin wants to keep it longer to himself, can't he treasure them being together for a while?He isn't very sure of their acceptance, of course, Ken as his friend would gladly but what about others? And also they haven't talked on how they would come out to them..their families and friends.

"Fine..fine! Chill..but promise that you would tell me okay? Moving on, I think you should know what happened when you left.." Jin hasn't thought of it, what he did could already be an indication of coming out! Why is he so dense?!
"Think happy thoughts Jin, you have a short life to live now!"Ken is laughing hard knowing what Jin was thinking based on the shifting expressions of his face. "Spill it..I was wondering why too..no one even talked about it."Jin deadpanned as he sipped from his red tea.
"Wow, so he didn't tell you? Well he kind of backed the two of you and somehow mended Lisa's broken heart.."

"Who are we talking about?And how?"

"Well, he told everyone to keep it quiet for Lisa's sake and when everyone asked why you did that he brainwashed everyone to think that he is your sister's boyfriend then took crying Lisa away..as for who?Your beloved Hyosang."Jin stilled for a moment trying to take in what he said. He looked at Ken and as if reading his mind,"Don't ask me, I have no idea, I stayed mum for you dear."

~~~

Jin absentmindedly placed his forefinger on the biometric not even realizing that it had already notified a couple of times. He didn't budge, not until someone pulled his ears.

"What's wrong Jin? Don't hurt this poor thing!" Siwon, their manager pouted and placed fake kisses on machine as he hugged and petted it. The gesture brought Jin into a laughing trance.

"Sorry Manager, something's bothering me and I don't think I have someone to talk it with. But nevermind, maybe I'll just sleep on it." Jin bowed and turned away but he was halted, "Is it about your boyfriend?" Siwon laughed at his reaction cause his eyes and mouth formed a perfect 'o' shape. It is funny and adorable for a tall man like Jin.

" Don't think I would'nt have found out when you and Hobi isn't exactly discreet about it"

Siwon went to the coffee maker and poured two cups. He placed it on the table for two in the small space of their employees pantry. It is a small room Siwon prepared for his part timers where they can place their things and rest for a bit. Four people inside the room would make it look crowded. Siwon was known as their manager, but only long time employees knew that he is also the owner. And only a few was aware because he prefers hiring college students to help them.

"I may not have a colorful lovelife as it may seem but I guess I can help you with a thing or two. Relationships are the same regardless of gender anyway."He sipped his coffee and peered at the younger whose eyes fixed on the cup tracing its mouth with his fingers.

"Hmm..well there's this an old friend of mine who kind of acted out of character recently.."

"Don't give me vague descriptions, if you don't trust me enough it's okay..but then tell me what really happened and don't drop names." Hearing that, Jin immediately told him about Hyosang (he told him the name) and how he was bothered by it. He was also thinking if  he should tell his boyfriend about it.

He sighed, "True that his actions were kind of suspicious..but what do you think of you boyfriend? Is he kind of the jealous type?"

"I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter