Chapter 4:

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Namjoon asked Jin to give him a day before he can actually transfer his things. Jin didn't mind that. It will give him time to calm his mind and also prepare things in the apartment now that he will no longer be living alone.

                            ~∆~

" Hyung, congratulations! You are definitely doomed!" Taehyung piped. Him, Jimin and another kid stood in the center of the room, held hands and moved in circles while shaking their heads and chanting unknown sounds. Namjoon just shakes his head and continued to arrange his clothes in his luggage. He asked who is the young stranger and Jimin replied that he is Jeon Jungkook, a junior at their school who was newly recruited as a member of Bangtan, a group made by Taehyung for his own personal enjoyment. Jimin is proud that their group was acknowledged as legally signed group at school. They boasted that they promote self love , peace and whatever because Namjoon did not listen anymore. He could only imagine how Taehyung convinced the student council for that, maybe they gave in because those two were graduating and of course Tae is the epitome of alien dorkiness.

He was done packing and like a proper hyung asked for their attention.

" Guys, now here is the plan. I will be staying at Jin hyung for about three to six months max and you will help me to hide this fact." Namjoon stated. He was about to continue when Tae raised his hand. He noticed that they look like little children from this angle. Him on the sofa and the three indian sitting in front of him.

"Why should we help you hyung?"
"Because I am older than you and I have saved your sorry more than a couple of times. Remember when you broke the comfort room door and everyone pointed at me?" He doesn't like blackmailing Tae but he just needed to.

"What about us hyung?why would we?" Jimin chimed in that earned a nod from the clueless youngster beside him

" Because you will do whatever Tae is up to. And anyways, this place is for you to use when I am not around." Their faces lightened up with the idea. 

" Deal!!" The three chorused.

" We have rules guys..No other people, too much noise and keep this place clean. That's all I ask of you." The trio nodded vigorously and whispered to themselves. He doesn't wanna know what weirdness they have in store in yhe future but he knows Tae. No matter how unearth their activities could be he knows that he will not forsake him.

Taking all of his luggages, he traveled alone to Jin's apartment. He was met with the handsome man he had been missing since more than a day ago.

"Is this all?" Jin asked when he noticed that I have a suitcase, some sort of bowling bag and a backpack. I just nodded. 

"Why do I feel you are not staying for long?" Jin murmured to himself which Namjoon caught up. (Is he a witch? How does he even know?)

Jin reminded Namjoon of his house rules. No unnecessary clutter, take home dates and ear popping noises. Namjoon twitched at the last one which Jin had noticed. He lied and said he like rap music. Jin let him listen to it just not in the middle of the night. But truthfully Namjoon wasn't thinking about music but the fact that he makes the noise himself. He SNORE. AND ITS LOUD. Tae had recorded it previously and the sound was really something bothering. He has to find a way to avoid Jin finding this out if does not want to get kicked out when the game has just started.
                             
                           ~∆~

So he devised a schedule. He adjusted his time table, pushed a subject here and there so that he can sleep for at least 4 hours straight in the afternoon. He was set for just a week but he needed this quick fix.


                           ~∆~

 

 

Jin was wondering why Namjoon was always awake at night. He can hear soft murmurs on his room, but it was in English so he cannot comprehend well. It has been 4 days that he and Namjoon live together but never once did he see the boy slept thru the night. He has 6pm to 10 pm shift that is why he was sure the guy does something through the night until the morning. On the fifth day, which was a saturday, he only has half day in class and his part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter