Chapter 6:

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long wait...but here it is!

 

 

 

The sunlight peeks softly on the draperies making Namjoon squint on the sudden brightness. He reached on his left side and found it to be empty. A sudden thought came to mind and he subconsciously touched his lips. He smiled like fool and bawled on the matress. But there are unsettled issues in his mind right now. Like how will he convince his hyung to come to school? That his threat is now gone? He needs to find some sort of way...

 

Outside, Jin was flipping pancakes and smiling to himself when he felt an arm circled his waist. 

" Hyung~~ why didn't you wake me up?" Namjoon fake whined. The gesture send chills on Seokjin who felt the his breath tickle his ear. "You are so annoying!I am already making you breakfast you ungrateful child!Who am I your mom?" Namjoon embraced him tighter and pouted "Awww..my hyungie doesn't love me anymore, Namjoon is annoying now~!" Namjoon tried to aegyo and fails earning a chuckle from Jin. "Aish! this kid! If you don't move your , I will not give you breakfast!Brat."Jin wiggled his waist to break free and Namjoon laughed. Before Namjoon let go of him he placed a peck on Jin's neck. Jin was startled and turned at him. " That's payback for kissing me last night!" Namjoon went on setting the plates and Jin just watched his dimpled smile. Good thing he has his back against him, or else he would see the deep blush on his face.

 


They had breakfast at an awkward silence, only the sound of utensils can be heard. They are avoiding each other eyes or so Jin thought. Namjoon cleared his throat making Jin look at him. 


" Hyung, stop being awkward. Even men in France do kiss when greeting each other."Namjoon said while munching another pancake.


"They do?!!" Jin's eyes grew big though his eyes are already big. The other almost choke on his pancake at the sight and he reached for his cup forgetting that it was hot coffee. Namjoon cursed and Jin passed him some tissue to wipe his face. "Gosh hyung? how naive can you be?" Namjoon mentally noted that his hyung can easily be fooled. Jin nodded in understanding and in an instant the air somehow lifted between them. They continued their breakfast as their conversation went from France to Greek mythology, Namjoon leading the topic. They continued their chat forgetting the time. Thankfully, Jin glanced at the clock and gestured at the younger. Namjoon cursed and put his plates on the sink washing them but his hyung stopped him and dismissed him so that he can prepare for school. Namjoon looked at him accussingly saying that he was weird since yesterday. The older assured him that he will go to school. He didn't hide the fact that he missed school yesterday. Namjoon still unconvinced told him that he will check up on him later. 

 

Namjoon was about to turn the knob when he felt an arm, his hyung holding out something for him. He looked at him in question.

"That's lunch. I made more than enough for me. I don't want you looking like skin and bones and telling everyone I am a bad hyung.." The younger smiled and blew a hand kiss making Jin flustered. He then prepared himself for school praying for everything to be okay.

 


~~~∆~~~

 

"Jiiiiin~~~!" Ken's voice erupted at the hallway and the other students got startled. Jin put his forefinger on his lips then dragged him immediately on the corner.  "Shush! Why are you so loud?."Ken just smirked. "You don't know? Hyosang was at the hospital since last night, badly beaten. Karma's a right? Some gang picked on him! That jerk deserves it." Ken huffed but when he gazed at Jin he was confused to see a worry etched face instead of vengeful one.


 "Sure, that guy did something bad to me, but I will never want anyone to get hurt. We were good friends once upon a time." They are now in the room for class which do not have enough student yet, so much for having a late professor. "So...It is okay for you to get hurt instead of him? I don't know if you are a truly good hearted person or a silly one. If not, never thought you were into . You sure are a masochist!" Jin neck sliced him playfully. He don't know himself too. But maybe somewhere in his heart he wish that the sweet Hyosang he knew in middle school still existed in that cold-hearted thug.

 


Jin was relieved that nothing went wrong throughout the morning classes. No one didn't even ask him about the issue last Thursday or maybe Ken was fast enough to remove those things before many people can discover. He texted Namjoon to have a lunch with him but his classmates wanted a group lunch and they said no one, as in no one should miss it. And here he is running to the cafeteria and wishing he could still be able to see Namjoon before the next class starts. There were quite a number of students  running which he dodge. Seems like it was a busy afternoon for them. Jin is currently walking at the hallway lockers when he heard voices.

 

"Guys!!!News flash! Namjoon's got a girlfriend!" Next thing Jin heard were whistles and wooohs from there.
(Girlfriend?He has a girlfriend? How could he?I should have known!!He is such a flirt!!Wait, what?!The hell I care!) 

Jin ran away irritated, he received weird looks but he cannot care more about that.

~~~~∆~~~~

"Jackson hyung!!!Could you please stop? I don't have a girlfriend okay, that lunch was made by a friend. A FRIEND. Was that hard to understand?"Namjoon was massaging his temples now. Since lunch, his classmates have been teasing him about the lunch box that he was eating. If only Jin hyung didn't ditch him for his classmates which he cannot understand but maybe it is their way of comforting him, he would have not been the center of attention of his pesky hyung named Jackson. He cannot blame his hyung either, he was just being a sweet guy that he is.

~~~∆~~~

"He believed you??!!" 

Series of laughter and cackling can be heard from Yoongi after he told him the story of the accidental kiss and his awkward remedy. Namjoon just nodded in agreement because he cannot think anyone can be fooled by what he did. Unless Jin trusted his words like a book which is pretty much reason he believed him.

" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter