Chapter 2 (Behind the scenes)

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon has been fidgeting his hands. That was the second person to have an interview with Kim Seokjin. It wasn't getting any better. No matter how he sees it, his smile widens more with every person he talked to. Not until the third one, he was clearly yawning now. Namjoon smiled at the sight.( , i am already stalking this man for about what? three hours? wtf is wrong with me). He was just so happy that he got listed to this interview. It is funny that it feels as if he was more nervous here than his college entrance interview. Grinning at that thought, his phone suddenly buzzed. Seeing the caller ID, he sighed and answer it. 

"Hyung, where the hell are you?! You ditched me for a chick? Too bad I think I have gone into the flip side."
"Kim the freaking Taehyung, what the hell are you talking about?!" He glanced on the other side of the street, they were still talking and Jin seems to be more uninterested ever. He can spare a few minutes to deal with his cousin.

"What is it? Look Tae spit it out before I spit fire. Please." Namjoon is getting impatient by the minute because it is 3:45 pm now and he was supposed to meet Jin at 4. He cannot be late, he had been waiting for hours now that it would be ironic if he comes running late. 

"Actually, nothing hyung. Haha, it was just that i will not go home tonight. Don't wait up for me bye!"

Next thing Namjoon heard were the soft beep of his phone. He shakes his head on sometimes how unspeakably weird his cousin is and how his best friend Jimin made it through it unscathed. He often calls and just listen to my voice in minutes without any words and suddenly hanging up.

Back to his mission. Why the hell was he so serious about this by the way? He shrugged at the thought and looked at Jin, who was surprisingly alone. Namjoon hurried to other side immediately after checking himself at the comfort room. He should apologize to Tae for borrowing his Timbs and jacket without his permission, but he will deal with that later.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter