Chapter 12

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

"I thought you approve them Tae? What's with this mission now?"Jimin said as they walked on their way to buy some supplies asked by Yoongi.

"Nothing, I just changed my mind. Especially after the video thingie." Tae took a bite of the sausage.
"Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that head of yours, one moment your shipping them then tearing them apart in another.."Jimin clicked his tongue and took a bite of his sausage too.

"Stop prying and focus on what YOUR YOONGI was asking of you.."
"Yah!What did you say!"He said but Tae had already successfully escaped. He's right though, he got some things to buy.

"If he had only seen what they were doing he would have cleaned his eyes with Ethyl alcohol already."Tae muttered to himself when Jimin was completely out of sight.


~~~

Two hours ago~

"Hyung!You can't let him do that to you! You are not someone he can get and toss when he wanted no more!"

They are all sitting in the sofa, Jungkook on the sideline was so entertained that he has a bag of chips in his hand and munching as if he is watching his favorite drama.

"What are you saying Tae? I am not that kind of guy!"Namjoon reasoned as he try to reach for Jin's hand but was slapped by Tae in return.

"Not?Are you sure hyung?What about your last girlfriend who were close with some of her guy friends which are in fact her friends before you even came in the picture?You broke up with her right?Even when she begged you not to?That poor thing was waiting everyday for you!"Tae exclaimed pushing Jin farther from Namjoon, they are in one sofa so the far end was receiving the pressure, Jimin was sent to sit on the arm rest in turn.
"And you know what Jin hyung?!He has a ert song called trouble!!If you hear the lyrics, gosh!"Tae added, giving another mean glance at Namjoon. Jin was totally amused. He was able to know some things from Namjoon's past because of this and he was also touched because he was being protected even by means of someone younger, he felt happy.

"I am just gentleman and not a ladies man, okay? Don't mix that up. And that song was me from before, totally different from me now.." Yoongi scoffed. "Are you sure Namjoon?"

"Yoongi hyung please don't add fuel to the fire" Jimin now butted. He met by a smiling Namjoon and a disbelieving Yoongi. Jimin just thought that this should be handled by themselves and not let others pry on their affairs.

"They should settle this on their own Tae, they are already in a relationship right?"Jungkook nodded "Yes, yes."

"But Jimin! What if he hurt Jin hyung?Are you willing to hand over him to someone as clumsy as a weedle bat?" Tae pouted, and Jimin started laughing due to his choice of words and grammar that sometimes made zero sense.

"What if you just make Namjoon hyung promise he would never hurt Jin?"Jungkook asked. 

"Yeah, make a letter or something?"
"Yoongi hyung, even you?Where does our friendship lie here?"

"Why?You can't promise not to hurt Jin?"

"Look, this is childish and getting out of hand!"

Namjoon looked at Jin and he was sure he saw him putting his lips together hard, a gesture he read when he is starting to get mellow.

"Okay!okay...do what you want Tae, I'll sign it and whatsoever! Just let me have my Jin back okay?"Namjoon then snatched Jin from Tae's side and brought him to his lap but the older settled on his side. Namjoon murmured on his ears and they shared soft whispers. The young ones who was starting to cringe with the display of affection disperse and busied themselves. 
Tae wrote a letter or a contract perhaps and it was so weird that Namjoon almost didn't sign it.

Jin and Namjoon love contract
by :Tae, Jimin and Jungkook

1. Namjoon hyung can only kiss Jin hyung once a day.

2. Namjoon hyung should tell Jin hyung where he is and report to him if he would be coming home late.

3. Namjoon hyung should treat Jin hyung well and not let him do all the house work.

4. Namjoon hyung should take Jin hyung on dates with us. All of us.

5. No for the first six months of dating.

6. This contract would only last a month for the first rule and 6 months for the fifth but the rest should carry on forever.


"This is absurd Tae." Namjoon facepalms confused if he should laugh or cry. "Take him to dates with you?Are you even serious? How are we supposed to know each other by then?And no ?What kind of abstinence is this?"Namjoon complains asking Jin for support but was met by a nodding Jin while reading the letter. 
"They can come to our three dates then."Jin said after a while. " I agree to rule 5 though. Maybe we should take it slow."

"You are agreeing to this hyung?"
"I don't see any problem though."As much as Jin found this really childish but on the other isn't this a normal couples unwritten rules? he could definitely use this. He could imagine what things Namjoon would do to him if he let him. He's not complaining to anything, he like Namjoon so much but they need to get a hold of themselves a little and this could be a little distraction.

"Well then that settles it!" Tae clapped happily as if he just closed a deal from a big contract.
"How were you supposed to know that Namjoon is not breaking the rules?" Yoongi inquired with a teasing smirk directed to Namjoon.

"It depends on Jin hyung's honesty."

"Don't worry, I'll be honest. In fact, I will do this too. So change this to both of our names in it" Jin assured him.

"You should hyung, because if not... I'll tell aunty everything!"

Namjoon is pissed but seeing the smile reaching Jin's eyes, he can't do so. He didn't even mind the empty threat of Tae. He wouldn't have known himself either. Of what he would have done to Jin now that they are officially together. They are both new to this, and the attraction is strong. He can't even get his hands off him even if he want to. Maybe this could be a good thing. They should build a proper relationship first and not be fumed by lust.
Whilst all their chatting, Namjoon silently took the contract and signed it. Jin who noticed smiled softly on him and let their hands clasped. Namjoon quickly pecked his lips, a smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter