Chapter 7

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


'Congratulations! You made it to the final round!!' Jimin screamed high pitch when he read the message coming from the school university. He tried to audition on school dance free competition and passed. Series of battles went by after that and just this morning he received that well awaited text. He is competing next week and the venue is guess what? His hyung's university!! There are two set of competition which was to held that day, one being intermediate and another as collegiate. And him, the great Park Jimin, oozing with sass and charisma will be the one to represent his school. Just ing amazing. But here he is instead of practicing..at the small room where there are two adjacent computers, a piano of some sort and other things that he does not know what is called. He thought that maybe being punished here and now is a good thing. He was able to see where those amazing music are made and they are sure made at a magnificent place. Though not his style but definitely cool as hell.

Jimin's knees are now hurting, he just looked at his hyung who was typing something, mixing some sort of sounds not paying attention to his silent suffering.

"Hyung...I'm sorry~~" Jimin pleaded cutely. Works everytime for him but as he can see, the other didn't even budge. And when the elder turned his swivel chair he shut his eyes so tight that his whole body clenched, waiting for a blow that will surely bring him to his demise but all he felt was a small flick on the forehead. As Jimin opened his eyes, he gaped at the sight. Yoongi hyung. Smiling. Gummy Smiling.Weeee! It was the cutest thing he ever seen. Jungkook the bunny smile was kicked from the list. Jimin was left in daze, he never saw his hyung's face shining as if there were light emitting on his face. He open mouthed say 'Wow' then he heard a chuckle and a tap at his shoulder. 
Yoongi was now enjoying the sight. If he only knew that his smile could faze the younger this much he would have done it a long time ago. Until he don't, Jimin was now a total picture, unmoving and just staring at him. He tapped his shoulder but nothing. He didn't want to resort to this but he stretched his fingers and through his arms he readied the slap of his life. He stopped right on Jimin's face and slapped it with normal strength. The younger overreacted and touched his jaw.

"Aww...hyung!" Jimin thought he was hearing bells when he heard him snort.

"Go and do something to satify those listening idiots outside." He whispered close to his ears and Jimin reponsed immediately by harshly bumping himself on the walls and acts sounds. They both heard the two laughing outside. Those scums!


Jimin slumped on the floor, tired of the commotion he made to please those fools.

"You should work out a bit more" Yoongi remarked. "Said the guy who is glued in his bed most of the time" Jimin ratted back. He immediately saw the smug look on him and he apologized in an instant.
 "Thanks hyung"

"You think I will accept a simple gratitude?"

Jimin looked down and clasped his fingers. Of course, why would he think he could run away? He was at the eye of the storm. His hyung was known to be ruthless. He just want to be close to him by knowing what he liked yet he made a mistake of pissing him more.
"Do not sulk and press my back." Jimin went to the sofa and softly massaged Yoongi who was sitting, he ended up kneeling his one leg on the sofa.

" I am not mad, I am just playing with you and just a bit disappointed. Why do you always get bullied by those idiots? Its clear the you are older, you need to be firm a bit." Jimin sighed, he did not expect for him to be concerned. "Hyung, they are my friends, its my fault because I baby them, besides I was bullied more before I met them. Taehyung saved me from being alone and boring." Jimin smiled as he reminisced the times when Taehyung would do everything just to make him laugh. Yoongi groaned, Jimin pressed the right muscle on his back. " Why hyung? Never had a friend before?" Jimin teased and put pressure on that spot again, he enjoyed the sounds coming from the elder. "I do, I am not a lonely mochi like you Jiminie but I just don't want them to get the better of me. From now on, you will do whatever I say no questions asked. Are we clear?" Yoongi, now satisfied by the massage pushed the hands away and sat on the swivel chair continuing the beats he was working on.

Jimin sat there and watched his hyung. Then by instinct he hugged him and placed his head on his shoulder. "Of course, I'll do everything you say. You are my hyung after all." With that, Jimin left the older who had stopped what he was doing due to shock.

Is this what Namjoon felt with Jin? Namjoon seriously rubbed something on him. That little mochi is now confusing him like hell !. Turning at the closed door, Yoongi released a grunt and started tapping those damn keyboards again.


~~~~


"Welcome! I'm your hope—J-hope! At your service! What can I get you for today?"


Seokjin grinned at the greeting, he never failed to make him smile. He, who was so happy-go-lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter