Chapter 14

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14
Sometimes one could think that our friend having a relationship is something we should be happy for. But for Min Yoongi it has its pros and cons. Of course, it clearly makes Namjoon happy which makes him happy too but these days that he had no mood for making beats and music, he was unfortunately left alone and of course he can't ask Namjoon to be his company unlike before. Yoongi mindlessly walked the streets not knowing where to go. He sighed to himself, he can't help to be envious but he doesn't want to be bothered of having to check to someone by the minute, If he wants to have a relationship.

"Yoongi hyung?"
He turned to his left and saw the signature boxy smile of Hoseok while he was on the other side of the glass wiping and spraying it. Yoongi gave him a small smile and entered the cafe. Of how he ended up in this place without him knowing, his feet can only tell.

"Namjoon left with Jin a while ago, were you looking for them?"Hoseok said, placing a cup of coffee on the table and sitting across him, a teasing smile on his face.

"No...I knew they were up to somewhere."

"You have nowhere to go right?"
"Do you have to shove it to my face?" Yoongi took a sip. He hummed, it tastes great. Looking at him, he seems to be pleased with this reaction so he spat him a bored look.
"Since you are not busy and this coffee shop as well, we should talk right?"

"Yeah, unless you want a staring game.."

Hoseok told him the things that came into his mind and even when Yoongi is someone who is hard to get interested, he listened intently. Hoseok has this glowing aura that he envy, he wonders if he can give that effect to any person too. He can encourage someone with just a smile that Yoongi himself didn't notice that he is smiling, and more than that laughing to Hoseok's story especially one with his jeans being ripped while dancing and while he was only halfway to the routine. They talked not minding the time, an hour had passed and they were reminded when the store got a little crowded than before.

"If we met at another place and time, we would have been friends"

"Really hyung? Aren't we friends?Ouch! that stings a lot" Yoongi chuckled at his antics.
"I mean better friends?"
"What about best friends?"

"Nope. Too close."

"You should smile a lot hyung, your smile can make another person happy, ya know?" Yoongi just scoffed and sipped at the now empty cup of coffee, he was about tell Hoseok when the door opened and three noisy teenagers came in.

"Hyungs!" 

"You can take him away now, he's free all day!"

Yoongi turned and saw the expectant faces of the three, he glanced at Hoseok who sheepishly smiles, "Thank me later hyung...and that's what friends are for, don't leave anyone alone."Hoseok waved at them as he gestured to shoo them away. The maknaes reluctantly dragged him, but when Hoseok glared, they run outside with Yoongi hyung at arms.

The maknaes had him hostage, they went to the mall to find a movie to watch. They saw a discounted horror movie, Conjuring, which Jimin had been forced to even he hated to even think about watching it, he could not complain unless he wants to wait for two hours outside with nothing to do. After securing the tickets, they met with an unforeseen problem. The movie is sure discounted, but of course they cannot bring snacks inside. The maknaes, knowing this, still bought a couple of drinks and junk foods and now was thinking of how to hide them in their bags without being found. Yoongi, who was starting to get pissed on their miserable state and useless arguments, butts in. "Open the ing snacks and remove its air, that will be easier to hide." The three turned at him, raised their heads and bow saying "Ssaem, Sensei, we are enlightened!"

"Been there, done that, peasants"
~~~

The movie went on and Tae screams on all the wrong places earning heaps of laughter with fellow moviegoers. He can't help to be amused, he can't deny his soft spot for Tae and Jungkook so even when he feels like a babysitter to them, he still endured. Looking at his right, he felt Jimin shivering and not so covering his eyes from the screen, the scene where the mother plays hide and seek with her children, blindfolded, she slowly walks to the dresser when she heard noises. Yoongi bend a little bit to whisper on Jimin,"Boo."

"Ahhh!"Jimin shrieks high pitched and the crowd almost died laughing, his reaction was way too advanced to the suspense part. He stood and apologized which made the crowd laugh more. Yoongi giggled, but when Jimin turned to him, he acted like a stone face nonchalantly watching the screen as if nothing just happened.

There was another suspense part waiting and Yoongi glanced at Jimin but the boy was in fact looking at him instead of the screen. He mouthed,'what?'and the other responded with a pout. Out of his reactions, this was the one that gives him the most uwus so Yoongi pinched his cheek, he subconsciously gummy smiled at Jimin who bulged his eyes in return. Yoongi cleared his throat and adjusting at his seat, he turned to the screen failing to see the soft smile on the other's lips and if only it wasn't dark, the blush on his cheeks.
~~~~

They were about to separate ways and Yoongi bid his goodbyes to the three wasting no time because he felt really tired even what they did was watch that movie and nothing else. Tae who was still clinging to Jungkook for his dear life, like what he did in the cinema acting all scared is smiling,"You should go with Yoongi hyung Chims, you're in the same way right?"Jimin scowled at him which all of them did not fail to notice. "Yeah, you should.."Jungkook chirped teasing and taking Tae away. They left, still mocking him.

~~~
They rode the bus with no single word exchanged until it rains hard. And when it suddenly thundered, he cling to him and buried his face in the olders making him flustered by the moment.

"What station are you getting off?"

"The last one.."he silently replied.

"You should just stay with me tonight, I could only imagine if you walked out of the bus like this."The younger nodded, he can't bear walking alone in this weather so staying with Yoongi is the right thing to do, right?

~~~
It is still raining cats and dogs and the weather sounds far away from calming itself. Jimin crunched his body in fear, hiding inside the blanket that is just right for his size,(meaning Yoongi is having none) so he tried not to squirm much. He already got the warm blanket and a fairly good space, bumping to his hyung will quite like asking for death.
He wasn't shocked when they came here an hour ago, It is just practically a room, a small faucet with its utensils beside complete with a single burner, a step then a small table another step and you're in the bed beside a small dresser and lastly across it is the mini bathroom. This is really suitable for a single person and knowing how thrifty his hyung is, he is not surprised.
A thunder just in time with a bolt of lighting illuminated the room and Jimin can't help to whimper as his heart beats goes double time. Another growling was heard making Jimin stiff then he felt cold touch his ears and a rock/edm music played,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter