Chapter 10

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

I woke up earlier as usual and made breakfast. I was relieved that I don't have to deal with Namjoon alone due to the three little idiots prancing around the living room in my normal Saturday morning.

"Hyung, are you done yet?" 

"Just a little bit. Could you be an angel and prepare the plates Jiminie?" He did as I told him and sought for the plates, unfortunately, the cupboard where they are was in a place he cannot reach. I heard a squeak and when I turned, Namjoon was already there helping him. We shared a glance and I came back on making the fried rice.

"No more! I'm sorry I won't do it again!! Pinky promise?" Taehyung can be seen kneeling while Jungkook is massaging his knuckles. He pushed Tae softly and he fell laughing until his laughing turned into pleading the younger to stop tickling him. 
"Stop that! breakfast is ready! If you don't come here, we will finish this fast.. !"
"Yes mom!!" the two chorused and I replied a scowl at them. The table surprisingly fit the four of us when it was supposed to be a table for two only. Namjoon is quiet during breakfast, I almost forgot the hungover soup I made for him. I went and place a bowl in front of him with the soup. He looked at me questioningly and I told him what was it for. He just smiled,a soft one unlike the teasing smile of Park Jimin across me. The other two were still bickering throughout washing the dishes. I laughed hard because you can see the size difference between the two but Tae kept challenging the younger.

I went to my room to get my phone, I saw my flip phone but not the smartphone when it suddenly buzzed in the matress.

Jimin added you to BAngTanSleEpOver ft. HyUngz

Jinnie: What's this?
CutieMochi12:HYUNG?!YOU FORGOT WE PROMISED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER?HOW DARE YOU....(°~°)
Jinnie:Oh, sorry..
AlienTae:Wooooeeeeww..when will this be?
Hwangmaknae:): I'm in if it's today..I told mom I have a weekend sleep over..so..

CutieMochi12 added MinSugajangjangman
MinSugajangjangman:Wtf?

I was about to scold Yoongi for using profanities but the bathroom suddenly opened. Namjoon with just freaking towel on! I shifted my gaze immediately onto my phone and went to the other side of the bed facing away. Hoseok was already added to the group and the conversation went fast, I wasn't even done typing but they already got into a chorus of agreement.

"So, were having a sleepover tonight?" Namjoon hummed. I was stunned, unable to move and just look at him while he scrolls down on the phone I am holding. ! Why did he have to smell so good?! I moved away but he moved closer.
"Could you please get dressed young man? We have minors here, don't expose them to your obscenity." I rolled my eyes at him. He left for a minute and came back with just shorts on.

"Seriously Namjoon?Are you going to play like this?"

"Why are you like this hyung?I miss the submissive and gullible you!"
I put down my phone. I am naive about things but last night was my wake up call. I wouldn't want to be played, but I don't want him to leave.

"Namjoon what was last night?" He looked at me as if he was seeing me the first time. "I kissed a random girl last night." I raised an eyebrow. "I kissed you to compare which is better."

'Okay, Namjoon you douchebag!' I wanted to push him and scream but instead I got up to run for the door, he grabbed my arm and made me sit on his lap.

"Whatever game this is, I'm not playing!" I half growled as I continue get out of his hold. He pushed me on the bed and held my hands above my head.

"Who said I'm playing?" He kissed my jaw down to my neck and up to my lips. I can't resist and kiss him back hungrily. He then placed multiple pecks on my lips, eyes and cheeks. I just looked at him, unable to comprehend due to lust blurring my judgement.

"Date me hyung." I pushed him slightly, and sat at the edge of the bed. I should be hearing pealing bells now, it's what I wanted. But this is so sudden and out of place! It's as if he was asking to date me to continue legally taking advantage of me. I somehow felt bad about myself, I almost wanted to say yes and throw myself at him thankfully I still have remaining pride in me.

"Hyungies, you are not active on the chat room!"Tae just slammed the door open revealing a confused me and awkwardly lying on the bed Namjoon. The other two peeked behind Taehyung seemingly scared.

"I told him to knock first!" Jimin whined. 
"Are you talking about something serious?"Tae inquired and moved closer, Jungkook mimic his movement along with Jimin at the back.
"No."
"Yes."

"Okay? So, can we go grocery now Jin hyung?Please?." Three cute beagles is now pleading him, how could he say no?.

"Of course! " I replied happily.
"Let's get it!"

~~~

We went to the supermarket to buy supplies for tonight. I thought it was kinda too early but then I just got along with them. I saw Namjoon talking to them just fine as if nothing happened between us just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter