Chapter 3

ROOMMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin has been pacing back and forth for a while now. He was really thinking of ditching his last set of roommate prospects because he already chose Namjoon in his heart. (For a roommate Jin, roommate remember?). But that wasn't the problem. He need to make it look like he didn't actually made him his choice since they met. I mean, he doesn't wanna look like he was desperate for attention which he definitely got from him. 

But because Jin is a stubborn brat and is in denial of everything, he continued the interviews knowing the result.

The other prospects were somehow normal and not really interesting except one. He was shocked that he saw his friend and classmate Ken was sheepishly playing as his interviewee. He was about to hide under the table (which he fails miserably) when Ken bursts into fits of laughter at him. When all the ruckus has died down, Ken explained that he overheard the news from one of the freshman but when he checked the site, the post has already been taken down. Ken made fun of his antics of hiding until he chased him away. He made him promise not to tell anyone though.

Now here he is again.. looking at his phone asking himself for the nth time. Call now or later? It is 5pm already. He still have 7 hours to inform him about of his answer before his 'tomorrow' expires. Was he even expecting it? maybe he was also looking at other rooms.. What if he has already found one? No. He should not. Maybe a donut and pizza can help him decide.

"What's taking him so long to call?" Namjoon groaned hitting the back of his head against the headboard. It is 40 minutes past 7 pm and he is starting to lose his sanity.
"Is he even thinking of calling you?Maybe he chose someone already and just forgot to inform you."
Namjoon threw the first thing his hand touched, which was his rilakkuma plushie. Tae didn't even dodge it and hugged the toy happily.
"Thanks for the support Tae." he sarcastically replied and focused back on his phone silently praying for the call he had been waiting for.

"Why are you even here brat? Shouldn't you be out in the woods somewhere with your alien friends?" 

"Hyung, your misery is much more entertaining than anything right now. I am here to pray that he does not call you so that you will wake up in your delusional fit. Your digging yourself a grave by trying to be his roommate. You'll end up bi like me."
Taehyung must be his conscience right now. But what can he do? It's an itch he cannot ignore.
He was about to get back at his comment when his phone suddenly rings.He thought his heart leapt out of his chest when he saw the caller ID 'my princess <3'.He cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Hello?Who is this?" Namjoon casually answered even though he of all people knows who is on the other line.
-Hello, Joonie. It's Kim Seokjin. The one who is looking for a roommate? Can we meet tomorrow? I need to tell you something. Uhm, have you found a room yet?

His voice sounded a bit sad to Namjoon.
"Oh Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter