Two

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every morning, one wolf with fur that remind people of chestnut hair color with sky blue eyes would always go out on his morning run. It was a good exercise for him to be running on all four paws and enjoying the freshness of the brand new day.

Since he always got up early when the sunrise was peeking through the horizon, Yongguk gave him a duty to scout around the area for anything out of the ordinary. It was a responsibility that Junhong took up upon the request from his alpha. The young wolf didn't argue, he accepted it and knew his daily morning routine would be the same but with a special order.

Junhong ran through each sides around their home. North was clear. South was clear. He panted as he ran enjoying himself and would chase a few creatures for fun but he never harmed any of them. He laughed seeing a squirrel and ran after it before it went up a tree and he barked a few minutes until he left.

He ran towards the west and sniffed out anything different which he did pick up something unfamiliar and went towards it. He smelled the bitterness of blood and went to check it out. When he got around a bush, he saw a deer dead and bleeding away from its injury. Junhong sat down and put his head down.

It must have gotten shot and came to die here.

He got up and started going to the opposite side which meant going back home. He took his time sniffing around and didn't pick up anything. It seemed like everything was clear until he stopped just before entering his home. He tilted his head to the side slowly going to what caught his eye as it was laying on the ground.

It was white and dark brown.

The sound of the leaves crunching under him was all that could be heard. He took his time but before he knew it, he was already in front of it. It was a person, a girl.

Junhong bent down and sniffed her.

She smells alive.

He nudged her with his snout hoping to get her to wake up. Instead she groaned and didn't move. He whimpered and barked in front of her. She flinched but it didn't make her get up.

Something's wrong with her.

He quickly went to the porch letting himself inside. He didn't see anyone up yet. Which meant he would have to bother his alpha. He quickly went to his room and started scratching on the door. He heard Yongguk throw something at the door when something made it bounce.

"Go away!" He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone. He was always the last one to wake up and start his day. He always needed his coffee at least.

Junhong didn't give up. He went to Youngjae's room and luckily, he leaves it slightly open and he pushed himself in. He tugged on his bed sheets with his teeth, making Youngjae stir in his sleep and pull back on the sheets. "Junhong stop it...you know better than to be in your wolf form inside the house."

Junhong whimpered hoping to get his attention. He wanted to go back into his human form but this was important. He didn't want to leave the girl out there for too long. He pulled on the sheets and finally got him off the bed.

"Ow!" Youngjae hissed and glared at the young one still half asleep. "What is it?"

Junhong barked at him and went to the hallway. He waited and barked again. Youngjae groaned getting up and put a hoodie of his head covering his half body. He walked out and followed the young wolf as he went down the steps and outside.

Junhong quickly went to the girl and sniffed her again and moved her with his snout. Youngjae yawed stretching his arms, relaxing his muscles. He blinked a few times as he walked down the steps outside and saw what Junhong was doing. He quickly picked up his pace and went to him, eyeing the girl laying on her stomach with her one arm back and the other bent in front of her holding onto something.

"I'll go get Yongguk." Youngjae quickly went back inside and Junhong laid down next to the girl whimpering hoping she would wake up. But she never moved.

I hope she's ok..

Youngjae went past Daehyun and stopped at Yongguk's room. "Go outside with Junhong now!"

"Why?" Daehyun groaned looking at him. "Did he find a squirrel again?"

"Just go!" Youngjae went inside Yongguk's room and pulled the sheets off. Yongguk groaned feeling the freshness of not being warm anymore and cracked one eye open.

"What the hell!" He turned over and tried to grab the sheets back. "Tell Junhong not to be in his wolf form inside the house."

I did tell him that.

"You need to come outside." Youngjae pulled the sheets all the way back. Daehyun went to the window not listening to Youngjae and opened the doors to the balcony as he went to lean on the rail. He saw the young wolf next to a body and he widen his eyes.

"Is that a body?" Daehyun went back to the room with wide eyes almost falling out.

"What body?" Yongguk looked over to his two pack members and got up going outside to his balcony. Aside from being in his room alone, he enjoyed his balcony. When he wanted fresh air he would listen to the songs of nature at night when he couldn't sleep. He scanned the area and heard a bark. He saw Junhong standing next to her.

In a quick movement, Yongguk didn't bother going back inside taking the stairs. He jumped over the rail and landed on his feet and hands from the two story home. The others followed and went towards Junhong as he was waiting.

Yongguk went to his knees and felt a quick rush through his body not being able to explain it. He ignored it and put his focus on the girl laying in front of him. He heard the others come and lean over him.

"Is she dead?" Daehyun asked looking at her.

Junhong shook his head to him.

Yongguk carefully turned her over and saw her holding onto something that was coming from her necklace. He carefully pulled her fingers away from it and saw a black stone shaped like an egg covered in thin silver wire as it was actually two trees for the design. He scanned her face and felt his breath get taken out of him.

She had a round doll like face with her dark bangs covering her forehead. She had a scratch on her cheek that had dry blood on it. He checked her other cheek and saw only marks that weren't serious.

Junhong nudged her bottom ankle whimpering for attention. Youngjae went to him and lifted the white gown slowly. He saw the purplish green spot and looked over to his alpha. "She hurt her ankle."

Yongguk heard him and kept scanning her face, she seemed to be coming back to her senses. She slowly fluttered her eyes and saw the bright sky above her. She moaned from the pain all over her body and averted her eyes to a person she had never seen before. He tilted his head to her.

She woke up.

Shiah looked at the handsome feature of the person in front of her and felt her heart jump quickly. She felt a rush of anxiousness inside and quickly gasped sitting up and saw a wolf with sky blue eyes sitting in front of her. She panicked seeing it and stood up but started to limp. She looked around and saw the beautiful cabin that was two story and fancy.

"She came back from the dead." Daehyun teased recalling when Mikako went through the same thing.

"She was never dead." Youngjae sighed commenting back to him. "Are you ok Miss?"

Shiah kept spinning as she was trying to adjust to what happened but she couldn't remember. She held her head in her hands and saw the wolf go up to her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Junhong whined in his place.

"He won't hurt you." A deep voice made her snap her head up and stare at the person slowly walking to her. He had his hands up, showing her there was no reason to be alarm. "None of us will hurt you."

Shiah took a step to him but when she took another one, her eyes rolled back making her feel light headed and black out.

Yongguk was quickly to grab her before she met the ground and quickly picked her up in his arms carrying her like a bride. He realized she fainted from too much and was in shock.

She weighs nothing.

When her head went back along with her hair hanging, Youngjae and Daehyun widen their eyes.

Yongguk looked at her and then the stone on her. He would ask what it was later, first he needed help. He looked up at his pack and saw them staring at her. "What is it?"

"She's... an Elf." Youngjae spoke out and slowly went to them, picking up her head and turning it to the side.

Yongguk got a good look at her pointy ears. "What is an Elf doing over here? They have their own home."

"Maybe she got kicked out?" Daehyun took a guess but that only earned him a glare. It didn't bother him.

Yongguk became curious about her now and felt bad for whatever she went through. She got scared from looking at Junhong, she hurt her ankle, her face has a few marks, and he noticed her gown was burned off. He sighed and looked over to Daehyun. "Go get Yoonji and Himchan."

Daehyun nodded shifting into a mix of different shades of gray with white only on his chest and went running off into the woods.

Yongguk looked over to the young one. "Go get my sister and Jongup."

Junhong nodded and left disappearing into the opposite side of woods.

"Let's get her inside and see what we can do." Yongguk told Youngjae as they went up the steps carefully and up the stairs inside before going to one of guest bed rooms. He carefully placed her on the bed and she moaned again. She made a painful face and started to shake. Yongguk placed his hand on her forehead and felt it hot. "She burning up. Get some water with a wet rag."

Youngjae nodded leaving the room.

Yongguk slowly sat on the edge of the bed and her strands out of her face and saw her breathing getting heavy. He studied her a bit more. He was amazed that an Elf has beautiful features. He couldn't believe that one was in front of him.

What is she doing over here?

They live deeper in the woods.

He sighed and suddenly picked up the anxiousness inside him. It was strange since he was fine but worried and curious about her but the feeling he felt wasn't coming from him. He stared at her then realized it was coming from her.

What the hell?

There's no way..

Youngjae came back with a bowl and a wet rag. Yongguk moved from his place and put his hand over his chest and felt his throat going dry. He didn't understand how he picked that up. He just met her. There was no way something like that could happen.

Impossible.

The young boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter