Thirteen

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one could predict that a fire would happen in the most peaceful place for creatures to live. Well, expect for maybe those who can see the future.

Jaejoong was watching from his window with the lights off as he watched Shiah and Yongguk together talking to his pack members. He smiled as he turned over to the girls as they watched as well. "It's almost over. Is everything going according to your visions."

Yeeun nodded her head first. "Yes."

"Once those three wolves are dead. The truth can be spoken." Eunbin spoke just after.

"Shiah will be free from everything and choose what she desires." Seunghee added as she looked at Jaejoong as the two others were already doing so.

"Perfect." Jaejoong smiled looking back out the window. "I want her to be happy and free."

- - -

Shiah's heart was racing faster than ever.

She arrived with Yongguk seeing such a sight of everyone running for safety as they tried to get away from the fire. She couldn't believe this was happening again.

The City of Lux doesn't deserve this!

Shiah saw a wolf from a distance and Yongguk was snarling as she heard him. She suddenly felt him let go of her hand for the moment. She saw Youngjae and Junhong running towards him as they were explaining what happened. Yongguk was asking questions on the others whereabouts.

Shiah had been listening but she tuned out letting her eyes wonder around for anyway she could help. She saw a few light pastel colors fly above her and she knew some were her friends helping in ways they could.

She had to do the same.

She turned to Yongguk but something rang in her ears making her turn her head into a small house near her as the flames were growing by the second. She heard the faint cry of a child still inside.

Shiah wasted no time as she stormed off going to where help is needed. She didn't have time to tell Yongguk.

It was clear that she broke the promise she made a few minutes ago.

Sorry Yongguk, but I can't leave the child.

She stood at the entrance feeling the heat touch her face. The heat was excruciating. Fire could bring light to those who need it at night. But damaged things are left behind with nothing but ash. She hadn't been inside yet but she could feel hot with the flames as it grew taller and higher. She put her arms up to see if she could see the child but she didn't. She could only hear it.

Shiah took a deep breath and grabbed the necklace that was around her neck. She closed her eyes for a second and opened them.

The moment she ran into the house, she heard someone shout out to her. If she had to guess, it was Yongguk and it wasn't going to be pretty when she got out.

The smoke was all over the place. It was covering the walls and making it hard to breath. Shiah coughed non-stop the moment she entered. The house was small and she saw a white sheet over someone who was crying.

Shiah bent down slowly as the smoke was getting worse by the second and she coughed. She pulled the sheet and saw a little boy crying. He automatically wrapped his arms around Shiah holding her for his life.

"It's ok sweetie, I'll get you out of here." Shiah coughed holding him tightly. She picked up the child who had to be at least six years old and tired to make it back to the front door. Unfortunately, it had collapsed and there was no way out now.

She obviously didn't think it through.

She closed her eyes as her coughing continued with the little boy.

The smoke was growing until the color of the fire was bright enough to see the blurry heat around them. Shiah leaned against the wall and slid down. She had tears in her eyes.

She should have told Yongguk what she heard instead of going off on her own.

He doesn't deserve this from me..

I don't want to die.

Help! Somebody!

Shiah tightened her eyes and held the little boy closer to her so he wouldn't inhale any of the smoke around him.

Little did Shiah know is that her stone on her necklace was doing the unthinkable for her.

- - -

"LET GO OF ME!"

Yongguk was struggling with Himchan and Jongup as they held him back. He had been trying to go inside the house the moment he saw Shiah go in. He couldn't believe she not only broke the promise but she left to go inside risking her life.

She clearly wasn't thinking of the pain that caused Yongguk to carry with him for years. The one thing that closed his heart. Losing a love one.

This was definitely opening up old wounds.

"DAMN IT HIMCHAN! LET GO!"

"NO! YOU'LL BURN!" The beta shouted to his alpha.

"I DON'T CARE! SHIAH IS IN THERE!" Yongguk shook off Jongup as he stumbled back not being able to hold him. "GET OFF!"

The young boy stared at Himchan for him to do something. The place was still a mess and everyone was helping others.

No one knew how the fire suddenly started but there was a few guesses. The main one that came to Yongguk's mind was that Irene and her pack followed them and hid for a few days and start the fire. It was the only way and it was clear when Yongguk saw Irene attacking innocent people. It was just before Shiah left his side.

"YOONJI? MIKAKO? A LITTLE HELP HERE!" Himchan called out to them.

Mikako and Yoonji both had their hands up and closed their eyes to chant a spell.

'Fire that is bright, dim down to show less light.'

But as they chanted a few times, the fire only grew more and caused the entrance to collapse.

Mikako and Yoonji flinched and exchanged looks to one another.

"WHAT THE HELL! THE IDEA IS TO GET HER OUT NOT MAKE IT WORSE!" Yongguk shouted at them. He was on edge because of Shiah. Everyone understood his behavior.

A wolf jump unexpectedly on Mikako as she let out a power scream from her lungs. The wolf had blue eyes and it was snapping her jaw. It didn't take long for Jongup to shift and push Wendy off Mikako. He snapped his jaw at her for attacking his girlfriend. He wouldn't stand for it.

Wendy snapped her jaw before lunging to him.

Jongup was ready as they were going back and worth biting any weak spots as one whimpered and another only kept going.

Mikako flinched hearing the whimper and watched. Her heart was pounding as she heard another whimper and soon a wolf went limp. She felt anxious for a moment and waited. There was an arrow in one of the wolfs that was done. Mikako just didn't know who it was since it was dark. "Jong-Jongup?"

The wolf moved from under the other one and an Ascension flew down with his bow and arrow. "Sorry we took long, we were finishing up another wolf with yellow eyes."

"Youngjae?" Yoonji asked as she looked at the tall boy.

He shook his head. "He is safe with Junhong."

"Then who is...?" Mikako closed her eyes the moment she saw the wolf walk towards her. She went to her knees opening her arms out for the wolf with a dark coat and green emerald eyes. Jongup limped carefully going to her. He whimpered before giving her a on the cheek tasting the salty tear that left her eyes. He was fine as he slowly shifted back to his human form and hugged his girl. "Ok, that's two down, one to go."

"If I'm not mistaken." He pointed behind him with his thumb. "I believe that is already taken care of with Hui and Jinho." He smirked as they all stared at two angels with a wolf. Irene was snapping her jaw at both of them but neither of them flinched.

Mikako and Yoonji were watching Irene, the wolf with rose pink eyes, as she lunged for Hui but instead Jinho had a silver rope that glowed, as he switched at her, making her yelp in pain. Jinho did it again, until he managed to lasso her and hold her like a dog on a leash.

"I never thought I'd see that rope be used." Yuto came to view with a girl at his side. She had a cut on her arm but she didn't seem bothered by it.

"What is it?" Yoonji asked him as they kept staring at the wolf having a hard time to breath as she was whimpering.

"It's a special rope only used on werewolves when they are their wild and are blinded by revenge, darkness or themselves. The rope was made by some powerful Warlock back in the middle age or something and it has a touch of a herb. If you leave the rope wrapped on long enough it will kill them." Yuto answered her question.

The rope was still in place.

"What herb?" Mikako asked still starting at Irene as she fought back but the rope was winning her fight.

"It has the word 'witch' in it." Wooseok answered her question. "But it has others names too."

"Witches glove."

Wooseok and Yuto exchanged looks widening their eyes. They were surprised on how she knew that, but it would make sense, she is a witch and knows her herbs.

Those who were watching stayed in their place as Irene was gasping for her life. She slowly shifted back to her human form and cried out.

No one was going to help her.

Seulgi was dead.

Wendy was dead.

Irene was the last one.

She has caused enough problems to those around her and it was karma going back to her as she gasped a few more times and then she stopped.

"She's dead." Wooseok spoke first and the others stayed in silent.

A few places were being iced on as Binnie was going around with Daehyun. He had been by her side in case someone tried to stop her.

Binnie held her hands out, spreading the ice all around the places with fire. It had been taking a lot out of stren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter