Eleven

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't want to believe it.

No.

No.

NO!

Yongguk run up the stairs the moment Mikako told him what she saw and why Daehyun ran after Binnie.

This isn't happening!

DAMN IT!

He felt his heart pounding wanting to burst any second. He the light to his room and it was empty. Still. He saw the sheets to his bed messy due to him. He went to the doors that lead to his balcony, opening them, gazing over the open area in front of him. He clenched his jaw closing his eyes.

"She has been kidnapped.."

He didn't know what to think. It wasn't like things could get worse. Yongguk was trying to clam himself by taking in a deep breath, he was hoping to find Shiah's scent. Turns out, he had never paid attention to her before.

No, he did pick up her scent but he always pushed it away ignoring it

If he knew her scent, he would be able to follow her and find her.

The only scent he could smell was a calming lavender with flowers. Yongguk remembered Mikako telling him that the scent of lavender is to help those relax and be calm. But he didn't have the time to be calm. He needed to find Shiah.

"She has been kidnapped.."

The same words Mikako spoke were echoing over and over in his mind, ringing like a song that is on repeat.

He groaned as he walked back into his room grabbing the side lamp and throwing it on the ground. The bottom shattered along with the light bulb.

Yongguk couldn't think straight.

He ran his fingers through his hair giving it a small tug from disappointment.

He was angry at himself mostly for not protecting her when he should. He wasn't sure why he suddenly got sick but he after sleeping so much, he felt better and woke up. He heard voices down stairs and decided to go have a look.

He didn't expect to hear news about Shiah.

He promised to protect her and it broke.

She didn't have any of her protectors with her.

It wasn't bad.. it was a horrible situation.

"Are you just going to stay there in your thoughts?"

Yongguk looked up and saw Himchan panting shirtless as he was standing by the doorway.

"You should be going after her!" Mikako entered the room with Jongup behind her. "She is in trouble and you can sniff her out. Pick up her scent -"

Yongguk shook his head as he turned away from them. "It's no use."

"Are you seriously thinking about this right now?" Himchan moved from his place as he walked up to his alpha. "She has been in your life for what? A week?... You're literally just going to stand there?"

"Shiah is the best thing that has happened to you Yongguk!" Mikako took a step but not too close to him. She knew he wouldn't hurt her but when he got upset it was hard from him to control his temper. Himchan looked over Yongguks' shoulder letting her know to stay where she stood. "Don't you think you should be honest with yourself?"

Yongguk stayed quiet still clenching his jaw multiple times. He closed his eyes again listening to his sister talk.

"You have feelings for her!" Mikako fisted her hands as they shook. "She is the best thing that has happened to you since Mira and now you're just going to stand there and do nothing?"

"I DON'T KNOW HER SCENT!" Yongguk turned around growling at her as he opened his eyes flashed red like lightening.

Mikako flinched but Jongup and Himchan were able to block their alpha from hurting his family.

"In order to find her I need her scent! I don't know it! What kind of a werewolf am I if I don't know her scent?" Yongguk took a step back rubbing his face feeling anxious as he looked out to the dark night sky. He couldn't remember her scent. He ignored it the first time because he didn't want to get attached. "You're right, she has been around me for a week or so and I still don't know her scent?"

"Is that all that's stopping you?" Himchan asked making his brother turn around.

Yongguk sighed feeling helpless. "We don't have any leads on who took her. I don't have her scent. I don't know how or why she left. I don't know when she left. I don't know how this happened. I can't think straight!"

Mikako moved from behind Jongup and went up to her brother. "Does any of that matter?"

Yongguk eyed his sister as she was giving him a serious look that he knew she got it from their mother.

"You can ask those questions when you find her. Right now, you need to stop thinking and go out there to find her. If you can't pick up her scent. I'm sure you can pick up something else that will give you a lead." Mikako crossed her arms and scoffed. "How can you not think about that?"

"HIMCHAN!"

"YONGGUK!"

Two boys came into the room panting as well with their shirts off as they were catching their breaths.

"What is it?" Jongup asked looking at Youngjae and Junhong.

"We picked up a scent." Junhong said as he was leaning over with his hands on his knees.

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows to them. "And?"

"You're not going to like it." Youngjae was leaning over just like Junhong but he moved up holding his side as his breathing got back to normal.

"Is that really important?" Jongup questioned his pack members.

"It is.... because we think it's the same ones who attacked her village." Junhong stood up looking at his Alpha and Beta.

"Ok? So out with it. What are you waiting for?" Mikako asked impatiently.

"Irene and her pack."

In that moment, Yongguk clenched his jaw tighter than he can ever imagined and let out a growl shifting into his wolf form in the house. He ran through his pack going to the front door and pressed one his paws as he ran into the bushes a few meters away and picked up a familiar sweet scent that filled his nose that only made his stomach twist with sickness.

"How did know where we live?" Himchan had followed his alpha as quickly as possible. Being beta of his pack, he learned to be as fast as possible keeping up with the same speed as his alpha. That was one rule that Yongguk made him learn. It was hard at first but Himchan got the hangout of it. The moment, Yongguk was out of the room, Himchan ran after him leaving the others to follow behind expect Jongup and Mikako.

"They must have sniffed us out." Yongguk took another sniff and felt nothing but disgust.

"What do they want with Shiah?" Youngjae pushed on his paws catching up with his alpha and beta. Junhong was closely behind him.

"I don't know but I won't let them hurt her." Yongguk sniffed out the scent again and snarled. "This way."

They started to race out to the west and stayed closed together.

I will not let them hurt her.

Shiah... I'm coming for you.

"What's the plan?" Junhong barked as he pushed on his paws to keep up with the others.

"Isn't it obvious?" Youngjae snorted back. "Find Shiah and make sure she is safe."

"Oh right." The young nodded.

"Actually," Himchan barked back to them. "Daehyun needs to be found too. Who knows where he went. You both will go and sniff him out."

"You're going to make us miss the action?" Youngjae questioned his beta.

"You need to be safe too. Yongguk won't be alone, Yoonji should be at the house soon and we will have Jongup with two witches." Himchan barked at the young ones. "I suggest you get moving. I'll stay."

The two barked in agreeing and left to the side hoping to pick up their pack members scent.

"This scent is making me nauseated!" Yongguk snapped his jaw as the scent got stronger. That only meant, he was getting closer to their small camp site.

You'll pay Irene if you hurt Shiah..

- - -

Mikako was rumbling up anything she could get her eyes on. For a short time, she would leave a few of her herbs just in case of an expected emergency happened. She not only had two brothers who werewolves, she had her boyfriend who is a werewolf, with three more werewolves were family to her as well. Even if her and Daehyun didn't get along at times.

She still cared for everyone.

She grabbed a few more jars and put some together and shook them together. She placed them in her bag that was on her side with the strap on her shoulder. She went to the next place she hid her things and put them in the bag.

Mikako flinched when Jongup came back from being outside rubbing his nose. "Did you find it?"

He nodded and cupped her face pressing his lips on hers gently but reassuring himself as well. He let go and leaned his head on hers.

"Um.. now's not the time to get romantic." Mikako tried to walk away knowing her brothers needed her help. Yoonji should've been at the house by now so they could go together and help.

He kept her in her place. "I know. I did it because I know I can't talk you out of it and you wouldn't like it if I left and you stayed."

Mikako knew his concern for her. She couldn't blame him either. After what happened with Anna, she didn't want to fear anything again. It was scary during that whole time dying but there was a loophole bringing her back to life.

She didn't want anyone else going through that again.

Especially not her brothers.

"We will be fine. Cover me when it's time ok?" She pressed her lips on his again.

"Guys really?" Yoonji was holding onto her side as she was catching her breath. Nox and Airy came in flying around. They each knew something was going on. They both landed on the arm rest of the sofa. Nox let out a screech from his place flapping his wings. "There is trouble out there and you both decide to make-out?"

Mikako rolled her eyes moving away from Jongup. "We were sharing a kiss for concern and that everything will be fine."

Yoonji made a face rolling her eyes as well. "Sure."

"If Himchan was here you both would've done the same thing." Jongup commented before they went outside and he shifted into his black fur and the girls were right behind him.

- - -

The night was chilly with silence filling the open area around the wild nature that surrounded the clear glass walls of the jar that Shiah was in.

She would bang on the glass wanting to be let out but the others only heard a faint cling. It hurt but she wanted to fly out. She wasn't expecting this to happen.

She looked around the fire and saw three girls sitting in silence. Shiah would feel chills going down her spine every time a girl with pale skin gave her smirk knowing she won.

Shiah had to admit, she is a beauty and any guy would be lucky to have her. Her long dark brown hair with curls at the bottom. Her almond shape eyes with cherry red lips. Shiah had to admit she was perfect picture of a goddess. Shiah didn't understand why she was in the mix of it all. The other two girls would talk amongst themselves but one would look over to the bushes making faces of curiosity.

It seemed she was paranoid of something, looking behind her every ten seconds.

Everything happened suddenly; Shiah had flown out of the house that belonged to Yongguk and the next she knew she was in a jar and then a bag not knowing anything.

"I'm going to be frank." The same girl who had been smirking spoke first to Shiah. "I'm Irene, these two are my Betas and I've been searching to kill you."

Shiah widen her eyes as she dropped her jaw in horror. She felt her legs buckle wanting to give out her strength from standing but she had her hands on the jar holding herself up. As much as she wanted to break, she couldn't show that in front of these girls.

Irene sneered seeing her reaction. "Now that is a priceless expression."

Shiah closed her jaw and blinked. She didn't understand anything. She hugged herself when she felt a cool breeze passing through the small holes from the top of the jar that we made. Despite being near the fire, the air was crisp and cool.

"Don't worry," Irene stared at the fire loving how it glowed in front of her. "I'm going to have a little fun first and then you'll die."

"Why?" Shiah managed to speak out waiting for the girl to lock eyes with her. When she did, another wave of chills ran through her body making her shake violently.

"Hmm.. let's see?" Irene tapped her chin with her index finger. "Why do you desire to kill you?"

Shiah didn't nod or say anything. She was waiting on a response from Irene.

Irene giggled. "It's simple." Her smile faded turning into a fine line with her facial expression going dark, taking away any hint of light she had inside. "If I can't have Yongguk, than neither should you."

Shiah saw her upper lip go up into a snarl. Irene picked up the jar staring at the helpless fairy inside it.

"I deserve to be with him. Not some stupid nymph!" Irene shouted and threw the jar to Seulgi.

Shiah let out a scream and she desperately hoped someone aside from the three girls heard her.

But who?

The sky was dark and no one would be out late.

Shiah still had hope. It was something she had to hold onto.

Seulgi threw the jar back to her leader and Irene caught it before it touched the ground. Shiah had her hand over her chest seeing the unsettling look in her eyes.

"What makes you special to him?"

Shiah couldn't put her finger on it, but it was clear that Irene wanted revenge on her just because Yongguk. Water was swelling in Shiah's eyes, she could have blinked them away but she didn't. They slid down her cheek as the look on Irene's face never left.

- - -

Daehyun didn't know how he managed to keep up with Binnie, but he did. The trip took them a day and a half and they made it in couple of hours. How was that even possible? Maybe they took a different route that was closer than he thought. It was dark and he didn't pay attention to anything expect the trail that Binnie was leaving behind. As they went inside the cave, following the glow worms above showing them where to go.

Without a moment to lose they were greeted by two ascensions as they stood at their post for the night.

"Binnie? What are you doing here?" Yuto asked looking over her shoulder seeing Daehyun. "I see you brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter