Nineteen

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He just go her back.

Now he had to say 'goodbye' for the next four days.

It was hard.

Especially now that they had Bonded.

Shiah kept her head tilted up as Yongguk was leaning down every second giving her sweet pecks. She hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. It wasn't fair that he had to go.

She offered to go along but Yongguk wouldn't have it.

He wanted her home and safe with the girls and two ascensions staying behind.

The meeting last night took longer than expected but so far everyone agreed on the terms of protecting each other and would go to Yongguk for any concerns or complains. But Jinho commented that the other night outside Mikako's home, that they all seemed to get along and the next day as well.

It would only be difficult for those who have already done the bond and had to be separated for a while. In that case, it was only Yongguk and Shiah.

"Can't the four days be up already?" Shiah mumbled with his lips brushing around hers.

"I wish it was that simple." He breathed out closing his eyes and leaning his head on hers. "It's has to be this way every month."

Shiah shook her head not wanting to hear anymore. She felt herself swinging side to side knowing Yongguk had been doing it for some time.

"It may seem like a long time but it will be up and I'll be home." He leaned in for another kiss again. He wanted to take in every piece of her lips that he could. He never wanted to forget what they left like and wanted to keep something in mind to what was waiting for him.

He released her lips with a pop making her giggle in the process.

"I need to go now Love."

Shiah shook her head placing her head against his chest hearing his heartbeat that was racing. She closed her eyes and felt his arms around her small figure. "Do you have your necklace?"

Yongguk chuckled as he her hair. "Of course. I only take it off when I shower."

"If anything happens, it will protect you. Trust in the stone ok?" Shiah pulled away and cupped one side of his face. "Be careful and...come back to me?"

Yongguk felt his legs turn into mush. At any moment, he would be down at his knees and not leave her side. He groaned closing his eyes and pulled her back to his lips giving her a passionate kiss.

Damn you full moon!

He had given her enough chaste kisses. Now it was time for something passionate filled with nothing but love and tender for insurance that he will be back. He will return to her.

"Come on! Stop swapping spit!" Daehyun commented making a face but as always his comments earned him a slap in the back of his head. "OW!" He turned ready to snap at anyone who did it but he widen his eyes when he saw his cute girlfriend with her arms crossed, tapping her foot on the ground. "You know I'm only kidding."

"Right." She playfully glared at him rolling her eyes. Daehyun automatically wrapped his arms around her as she turned to go back to Mimi but he started whispering in her ear only making her giggle. Binnie turned around and cupped his face pulling him down for their lips to meet.

"You'd think he would be better once he found a girlfriend?" Mikako commented as she looked over to Jongup who was behind her.

"I thought that too. I guess not." Jongup replied and kissed the back of her head.

"Maybe it's after they bond?" Youngjae asked looking over to Himchan.

Himchan shrugged. "Maybe but who knows when it comes to him."

"I can hear you!" Daehyun retorted back with a glare with Binnie in his arms. "Why do you always talk about me?"

"Because you're the only one who is different from us." Junhong came out from the woods with Wooseok behind him. "All clear."

"Look now we have two giant babies!" Mikako joked and saw Junhong's ears burn red.

"Who are you calling a baby?" Wooseok stared at her with a glare.

"I said 'two giant babies'. Junhong is the youngest from the pack and you're the youngest from your group. Plus you're both tall." Mikako laughed and felt a squeeze from behind her. "Ready to go?"

Jongup nodded and leaned down to kiss her. "Don't wonder off while I'm gone ok?"

"You know I won't." Mikako pulled him back down for one last kiss for the day. "Be careful."

He nodded and let go of her as he went to Himchan. The others were ready and waiting. Yongguk still took his time. Every time he took a step back to walk away from Shiah, he couldn't do it. His romantic side was telling him to stay but he knew he had to go.

"I'll be back Love, I promise." He closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you." Shiah whispered keeping her eyes closed in order for him to go. She heard the noise from down below. It was the steps he took to walk away from her. She took a step forward but she felt a pull on her arm.

"It's ok Yooa." Yanan was next to her and holding her back. "He will be fine. Hui, Jinho and Wooseok went with them."

Yongguk didn't want to turn around to see her. His heart was already giving away the sad emotions and it bothered him. He wanted to go back to her but he had Himchan next to him. His beta helped him get through anything. Although, this had to be the hardest one. They did the bond and it was the worse.

"She'll be fine Yongguk." Himchan spoke to him wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "Just remember the meeting."

Yongguk nodded and kept looking ahead to their resting area for the next four days.

I'll be back Love.

- - -

Instead of explaining to Shiah about the full moon, Yongguk went down stairs to the den where everyone was waiting.

It was a full house now.

He never felt nervous before but his heart was racing and hoped he would explain everything right. He went to the front near the fireplace with no burning wood with Shiah at his side. He looked at her for a moment and she gave him a smile that calmed him.

He sighed and looked around the room one last time.

"My pack already knows about the full moon." He started and his pack members nodded. "I never thought in my life that I would learn to fall in love again and with that, I never imagined our family to grow. Daehyun has found someone who can deal with his personality. I have found someone to love and care for." He turned to Shiah again and she smiled making her eyes go up into crescents. "Now we have five new ascensions staying near the area along with another fairy."

"This is the meeting? New members?" Daehyun asked looking at the others. "We already knew this."

"Shut up Daehyun and let Yongguk talk!" Junhong retorted to the older one.

"You're becoming bolder Junhong! Do I need to teach you a lesson?" Daehyun stood up but Himchan rolled his eyes and went to Daehyun pulling him by the collar of his shirt getting him to sit back down.

"Save it for the day after tomorrow." Himchan shook his head and turned to the ascensions. "Don't be alarmed. It's normal for them."

"What is normal for a werewolf?" Wooseok joked making the others laugh as well.

"Can I say something?" Shiah asked gaining attention to everyone around. Before she could speak, the front door opened and in came Yoonji with a small owl flying around.

"Sorry, I'm late. What did I miss you?" Yoonji turned and saw the ascensions. "Oh I see."

Himchan gave her a wink and she went to his side. "Go ahead Shiah."

Shiah removed her hand from Yongguk and stepped forward. She felt nervous herself but when Yongguk placed his hands on her shoulders to give her some strength, she didn't feel nervous anymore. "I have released my protectors."

Youngjae, Junhong and Mikako dropped their jaw as they turned over to the ascensions as they stood together.

"Are you serious?" Binnie stood up from her place and went to Shiah giving her a hug. "That's wonderful!"

Mimi hugged Yuto the moment those words left Shiah's mouth. "I'm number one now?"

Yuto chuckled kissing the top of her head. "Yes."

"I knew you could do it someday." Binnie giggled hugging her friend again before going to the others and hugged them one by one.

"I'm confused." Yoonji asked looking at Shiah then back at the ascensions. "What does that mean?"

"They are free to do what they want." Shiah answered for her. "They don't need to protect me anymore. They can go off and do what they want."

"But they choose to stay because they are her family." Yongguk added looking over to the boys. "Only pure love can keep them to stick around."

"Hey!" Jinho commented to Yongguk's last words.

Yongguk chuckled and gave them a nod. "Now that they plan to stay here. They have offered to help protect others. Not just Shiah anymore."

"That's new." Youngjae remarked looking over to them. "How will that work?"

"I'm not sure." Yongguk thought for a moment. He rubbed his chin and stared at Yanan and the boy next to him who was holding Mimi. "Since the full moon is near, what if two ascensions stay and three come with us?"

Hui thought for a moment tapping his chin before looking over to the boys. They each agreed with a nod. The leader of the group turned to Yongguk. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Well," The alpha leader smirked looking at Yanan. "I know he is close to Shiah." He pointed to Yanan and he nodded with a wide smile .

"I can stay with her?" He exclaimed jumping in his place. "Really!"

The others laughed seeing him jump excitedly.

Yongguk nodded. "Yeah, she thought about you a lot when she stayed here."

Shiah turned behind him and smiled with the same crescent eyes.

"Who's the other?" Hui asked Yongguk.

Yongguk pointed to the boy with jet black hair and smiled. "Yuto."

Yuto widen his eyes but he averted his eyes to Hui then back to Yongguk. "You sure?"

The oldest boy nodded. "I am. Besides, it's reassuring we have someone here watching over our girls. Right?"

Yuto nodded before looking at Mimi with adoration.

"So what's the deal with the full moon?" Jinho asked curiously knowing a few things were being settled. Now it was time for the real talk to be discussed.

"Don't ascensions know anything about different creatures?" Daehyun asked rolling his eyes.

"Not really. It doesn't work that way." Hui shot him a glare making Daehyun shift in his seat. "Just because we are higher creatures, doesn't mean we know every single detail about other and their habits."

Himchan chuckled at his response, knowing it shut Daehyun up.

"Do you guys stay wild until it's over?" Wooseok joked earning snickers from the other wolves.

"Something like that." Youngjae answered him. He cleared his throat and explained it for the new comers. "The full moon is only four days per month. During those four days we must go into the forest away from any human contact because those four days we are in our inner wolf days."

Yongguk smiled knowing his taught his pack well. Youngjae sat down and turned to his leader, who gave him a nod. Since Youngjae started it off, that meant the others would follow in suit.

Junhong stood up next gaining all eyes on him. "During the time we are away, we spare with each other to challenge our strengths and to get rid any energy lingering around. Sometimes we have too much and we do anything to wear us out."

Himchan saw the youngest sit and figured he was next but Daehyun stood after the youngest. "During the last day, we aren't as wild. We are calmer and 'come back down to earth' as we call it. Full moon maybe four days but on the fifth day, we stay to rest before coming back home."

Himchan smirked realizing something. He turned over to Yongguk and he caught his alphas attention. "Have you thought about any Delta's?"

Yongguk widen his eyes and shook his head. "Who do you have in mind?"

"Delta's?" Mikako asked staring at her brothers but she turned to the side and waited for Jongup instead.

"Delta's are after Beta's in training." Jongup sighed and tightened his grip around her. "They learn more responsibilities and learn from right and wrong. They have to think quick in any situation and be ready for anything."

Mikako nodded in understanding averting her eyes back to her brothers. "How do they get chosen?"

"Usually it's those next in line." Himchan smiled at her for a moment but he stared at Daehyun.

"Me?" Daehyun gawked at him. "No way!"

"He never said it was you." Yongguk sighed rolling his eyes. "When we leave, we will have you and Youngjae start. When the four days are up we will let you know."

"Sounds fair." Youngjae agreed to it.

"I guess." Daehyun mumbled but Junhong threw a pillow at his face and it bounc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter