Four

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in a while, Yongguk was smiling. He stared above him as he was sitting on the first floor at the table with breakfast laid out ready to eat. There was enough to feed at least eleven people. But there was only four wolves and a fairy inside the house. Although, the boys ate a lot and Youngjae had to make sure he made enough for everyone to get a second serving.

Daehyun had his fork out of his mouth but touching it with his tongue and teeth as he watched his alpha be amused by something.

Junhong was going to ask Daehyun what was wrong as he was sitting across him but he decided to look in his direction and he raised his eyebrows as he saw his alpha smiling and chuckling to himself.

Youngjae sat down next to Daehyun and wondered what was he and Junhong staring at. He opened his mouth but Yongguk opened his first.

"Junhong bring Shiah down to eat."

Junhong blinked his eyes as Yongguk got his coffee taking a sip and put the mug back down. He looked at the youngest who was still in his place and raised his eyebrows as to why he hadn't left yet. The youngest felt a kick under the table and jolted from his place going up the stairs. He knew Daehyun kicked him and wasn't bothered by it.

What made Junhong curious was the way Yongguk was acting.

Strange.

I wonder what's wrong with him?

Yongguk grabbed his fork and started eating his eggs and waffles on the side with blueberries on top with whipped cream. He smiled as he ate making the other two confused as to what was going with him.

He looked up at them and they quickly averted their eyes to their food. He smirked knowing he caught them. He wasn't dumb. He knew Daehyun had been looking at him first than Junhong.

Yongguk was smiling because he could feel the anxiousness inside him but in a good way. It had something to do with the person upstairs pacing back and forth. She would grab the handle that was attached to the door wanting to turn it to go down but in a split second she changed her mind and let go.

Shiah was nervous coming down stairs.

He found it cute.

He couldn't help but smile at the feelings floating around inside him.

- - -

Shiah hissed at herself every chance she got when grabbing the handle to the door. She started to pace back and forth, fighting with herself to get over her nerves and just go down stairs. There was nothing to worry about.

Just ignore the loud mouth one..

Be friendly to Junhong.

There is nothing to fear.

Shiah flinched making her heart race quickly when a knock was heard catching her off guard. She put her hand over her chest and closed her eyes trying to calm herself. She opened her eyes letting out a breath and nodded to herself opening the door slowly.

The tall boy named Junhong standing with his hand rubbing his neck nervously. "Hi.. uh...Yongguk asked me to come and bring you down for breakfast."

She nodded at him. "Thank you."

The young boy nodded and took a step back as Shiah opened the door more and stepped out going down the hall and took a step one by one until she finally reached the bottom and saw the living room. Junhong passed her as he went back to his place to continue to eat

There was a dark mahogany table long enough for eleven people to sit but it was filled with lots of food that made Shiah's stomach growl and snickers were heard at the table. The boys didn't sit in their own chairs. There were long benches on each side expect the head of the table were Yongguk sat.

"Someone is hungry." Youngjae smiled as he turned back to her as she stood in her place. "Come, we don't bite."

"That's comforting." Junhong commented as he drank some juice.

Shiah stayed in her place fidgeting until she looked up and tucked her hair behind her ear and when she saw Yongguk staring at her, her breath hitched making her cheeks burn for some odd reason.

Am I blushing?

That never happens!

She bit her bottom lip and looked away as stood in her spot.

She is blushing.

It's cute.

Yongguk stood up from the table and went to her. "Come on. They are harmless."

"Expect the loud mouth right?" She joked looking up at him with a smile that made him feel his knees go weak and buckle for a second as he walked with her to the table.

What the hell was that?

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Daehyun muffled with food in his mouth.

Yongguk cleared his throat feeling his cheeks burning as he his lips leading her to the bench for her to sit next to Junhong that was on her right. Youngjae was across from her and Daehyun was next to Youngjae on his left side.

"Help yourself to anything." He told her as he sat down and took a sip of his coffee again smiling at her. "The fruits are fresh. Mikako makes sure of it when she goes shopping."

"It looks wonderful." Shiah smiled looking at the delicious food and fruits in front of her. She grabbed the bowl of berries and poured them on her plate. She saw the eggs and made a face. "I'm sorry but we as fairies stay away from poultry."

Youngjae choked on his juice making Daehyun flinch from his place and drop his fork.

Shiah looked over to Yongguk, who looked at the others and chuckled. "We will keep that in mind."

"So what do you eat? Plants?" Daehyun joked as he slapped Youngjae in the back making him groan and pushed him away.

"We do eat lots of seafood, veggies and fruits." Shiah smiled innocently. "I'm sorry, it's just how we grew up. Animals don't like to be eaten."

"Yet you eat fish and other sea creatures?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows trying to understand the difference between animals and seafood. "You're strange for a fairy."

Shiah opened to defend herself but Yongguk cleared his throat stopping her from doing so. Yongguk stared at the younger boy with a serious face to watch himself. "Enough Daehyun."

"Maybe we should ask Yoonji and Mikako to put a spell on you to shut up for the day." Junhong chuckled as he ate his food and sipped his juice. He quickly moved his long legs from under the table before Daehyun kicked him.

Daehyun glared at the young boy and sighed looking over to the girl as she ate only the berries. "So how old are you?"

Shiah blinked her eyes at him. "That's a bit personal."

"In what way?" Daehyun asked raising his eyebrows.

"Because you just want to know, so you can say 'I'm older than you!' yet you act like a child." Shiah retorted making Yongguk chuckle at her remark. He had only seen Mikako and Daehyun bicker but seeing Shiah going at it with him was a sight to see.

"Whatever." Daehyun mumbled as he bit his bread making an annoyed face. Youngjae nudged his friend but Daehyun ignored him.

"23."

All four boys looked at her and stayed quiet. They didn't expect her to give in and give her age but she did.

"You're the same age as Jongup." Youngjae spoke first breaking the ice. "Mikako and I are the same age."

"Junhong is the youngest of us all." Yongguk added as she turned meeting eyes with him.

"What about you alpha leader?" Shiah asked as she chewed on a blueberry.

"I'm the oldest in the pack." He looked back at her and saw a stain of the blueberry stuck on the corner of . He leaned over and used his thump to wipe it off her. "28."

Shiah blinked at him feeling her cheeks going red and hoped no one would about it.

"He is the same age as Himchan."Youngjae added. "Yoonji is older than him by two years."

"Daehyun is 25." Junhong spoke and moved his legs again the moment Daehyun snarled at him.

"Good to know." Shiah laughed seeing everyone enjoy each other's company despite Daehyun being loud and rude. He was funny in his own way. "Now can I ask a question?"

"I don't see why not." Yongguk leaned on the table crossing his arms as he waited along with the others.

"What are the colors of your eyes?" When she said that, she didn't just look at Yongguk. She looked at the others sitting at the table. She needed to know. The night of being chased she couldn't remember anything. But the one thing she did remember were the eye color of the wolves. She saw yellow eyes and then some pink ones but she wasn't sure. She couldn't take a moment to focus when she was running for her life.

"Sky blue." Junhong answered her.

She remembered that briefly when she woke up unaware where she was. She gave him a nod keeping it in mind.

"Gray." Daehyun answered her.

"Yellow." Youngjae spoke after Daehyun.

What?

Yellow?

Shiah felt a rush of panic going through her and tried to stay calm. She looked over to Yongguk who was studying her. He was the only one left to answer.

"Red." He answered her and felt the panic inside him. "Himchan is pink and Jongup is green."

Shiah stood up quickly moving herself away from the table. "You lied to me!"

Yongguk stood up quickly as well and held his hands up meaning he wouldn't harm her. "Calm down, there is no need to panic. We didn't touch your village."

Shiah shook her head and felt the air inside her body thickening and couldn't take much of his voice. It only made her want to break and cry and have him hold her. She didn't understand what was going on. She was scared and panicking all over again. She had to get out of the house. She held her head for a second and shook violently. "No. No. No. NO!"

"Shiah?" Yongguk called out to her in soft deep voice but she snapped her head up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter