Fourteen

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yongguk woke up the next day, he noticed the space next to him was empty. It took Shiah a lot of convincing for him to sleep next to her. He didn't want to cross any wrong boarders being in her room. He was still a guest in a mansion of the Elf leader, he didn't want to cause any trouble.

Eventually, Yongguk gave in to Shiah's begging as she kept pulling him by the hand into her room. At first he would go wherever she went but he had respect to her home. It was only right of him to do so.

- - -

Shiah kissed him ever so sweetly a couple of minutes before she quickly ran into her bathroom too take a quick rinse from the smoke lingering around her. Yongguk's mind was going all over the place just thinking of her behind the door and what things he could do with her. He growled at himself for such thoughts and knew it wasn't the time just yet.

Shiah came out clean and she only smiled seeing Yongguk already asleep on her bed with his left arm behind his head. He let out a sigh and a smile formed making Shiah scoff. "You're awake?"

Yongguk opened his eyes. "I'm waiting for you to lay down."

"I'm not that easy." She place the towel on her chair before going to her bed.

"Then I'll just go sleep -"

"No!" Shiah quickly jumped on the bed pushing Yongguk to lay back down. "Don't even think about it."

Yongguk let out a deep chuckle as he reached out to cup her face. "I'm not going anywhere Love, I'm staying right here."

Love?

Shiah bit her bottom lip that broke into a smile. She leaned into his touch while she closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them. Yongguk move himself to sit up and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Promise me you won't?"

"I promise." He leaned in giving her a sweet and chaste kiss. He had enough of rough and passionate ones for now, he wanted to take it easy making it memorable and loving. He pulled away leaning his forehead on hers. "Let's get some rest ok?"

Shiah nodded as he moved back down and helped each other under the sheets. Shiah's face turned bright red as Yongguk took off his shirt revealing his admirably toned abs underneath his chest showing the six squares.

Yongguk raised his eyebrows as he knew she was staring at something he had. "Don't worry Love," Shiah looked up at him knowing she had gotten caught for staring too long. "I belong to you and no one else."

He leaned down on his side and pulled Shiah into his arms. She felt the warmth of his body warming her up and before she could respond, she was already asleep.

- - -

Normally when someone goes through a dramatic event the night before, they should take it easy a few days but surprisingly that wasn't happening for Shiah.

Yongguk didn't bother asking where Shiah was since he followed her sweet calming scent that through him off the edge. Normally, the scent of lavender is a common herb around others but Yongguk managed to pick up her scent since it was stronger to him.

He followed the scent leading him outside as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and saw that some of the homes were already being finished for remodel. He cracked a smile knowing magic has its way of getting things down.

A little girl accidentally tripped as she passed Yongguk. He quickly went to her aide and helped her up. "You alright Sweetheart?"

The little girl smiled shyly as she tried not to make eye contact. "Thank you for helping me."

He her dark red hair that was different most little girls have and saw her pointy elf ears before she ran off to a group of others children around a few girls who were playing a game with them.

Yongguk couldn't help but smile knowing his found whom he was looking for. Shiah was in the middle of the children with Mimi and Arin. They seemed to be throwing what looked like pixie dust making the child squeal with excitement. He saw something glowing around Shiah the colors were gold mixed with a rose colors.

She's happy.

I'm glad.

Then two of the girls would transform and light up flying around the children making them feel warmth around.

Yongguk noticed one ascension was watching the girls as they were having fun. If he remembered correctly, his name was Yuto. He watched Mimi fly around him a few times making him chuckle at her cuteness and go back to her friends. There was an unfamiliar scent that lingered in his nostrils.

Yongguk turned his head and saw a vampire standing with his hands in his pockets.

Who's he?

Yongguk then remembered hearing about Arin being with a vampire.

So that's him.

The vampire, Jungkook looked over to Yongguk and the eye contact was made but no words were spoken.

"Easy now." Jaejoong suddenly appeared standing next to Yongguk keeping him away from the vampire. "You both are guests and he means no harm."

Yongguk broke off the contact and went back to staring at Shiah as she was holding a little boys hand.

"Sam has taken a liking to Yooa." Jaejoong commented as he stared at his ward and the boy.

"Sam?" Yongguk asked confused as he averted his eyes to the little boy with pointy ears and dark hair next to Shiah.

"The one she saved."

Jaejoong answered his question but there was another question that Yongguk always wanted to ask but he either forgot or something came up making him forget. "Why do you and the ascensions call her 'Yooa'?"

Jaejoong chuckled as he looked down at the ground and let out a sigh. "I was hoping she would tell you that but I don't mind. Old habits are hard to get rid of." He picked his head up and stared at Yooa as all the kids were hugging her and the other two girls. "She is the Princess of her Kin. Princess Yooa."

Wait.. what?

Princess?

Yongguk widen his eyes and turned to look at Jaejoong. "But she answers to 'Shiah' I don't -"

Jaejoong tore his gaze away from Yooa to look at Yongguk. He expected much from his reaction. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yes, when she gave up her rightful place, she changed her name."

"Why?" Yongguk wanted to know more. This is something that shouldn't be kept hidden just for no reason. "Why did she give it up?"

Jaejoong removed his hand and sighed with a smile that he always carried. "You'll have to ask her yourself. I must go now and prepare something."

Yongguk wanted to know more but Jaejoong was already walking faster than he normally does. He opened his mouth in shock and as he left it open, a particular scent flew into his mouth making him turn his head.

Shiah was smiling brightly at him as she took a few more steps and stopped right in front of him. "Hi."

"Hey." Yongguk cupped her face ever so gently and leaned in pressing his lips on hers. He heard a few giggling knowing they had an audience watching. "Can we go somewhere to talk?"

Shiah nodded. But before she left, she turned to wave by but she couldn't help herself as he bent down for Sam as he came running to her. "I'll be back ok?" He nodded and the little girl that Yongguk helped earlier came to hold his hand to take him back to the group. Shiah grabbed Yongguk's hand and smiled. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Princess Yooa?"

- - -

Yongguk was sitting on the concrete bench as Shiah was sitting next to him with her hands on her lap interlaced. He could feel her fidget in her place and to be honest, it was cute feeling her squirm. "I'm not mad you know."

Shiah let out a sigh closing her eyes before she opened them. "I know that."

"Why didn't you mention it before?" He asked looking over to her. Her bangs were covering her forehead like always as her hair was down with curls at the bottom. He hadn't notice before but she wore a beige shimmer dress with black stars spread out and black ankle boots to match the stars on the dress.

"Because I'm not a Princess anymore. I gave it up." Shiah turned to look at him with sorrow in her eyes.

Yongguk picked up the unsettling emotion stirring inside him. He didn't like it and Shiah was giving it to him. He placed his hand on hers for comfort and her knuckles.

"After my parents' death..." She let out a sigh looking away from him as she stared at the water from the fountain in front of her. "I didn't know anything of the responsibility. I was young. I didn't know anything."

"It wouldn't hurt if you did." Yongguk commented but maybe that wasn't the right words to say since Shiah moved her hand away from his making his insides twist again but tightly. "I mean... -"

"I know what you mean. It doesn't hurt to try and still be one for my Kin. But what Kin?" Shiah stood up from the bench with her back facing him. She shook her head not wanting to recall the memories that she had left behind once she lived in the village. "Most of them are gone and they live here under a new community. I see nothing wrong with what I chose for myself. It wasn't that I didn't want the heavy responsibility. It just didn't feel right without my parents gone."

Yongguk sighed pushing himself up and placed his hands on her shoulders slowly turning her around. He saw a few tears slide down and he hated seeing her cry. He used his thumb to brush them away and kissed her forehead. He never should have brought up a painful memory for her. "I'm sorry Love."

"The ascensions are all I have left...their my family." She whispered looking up to see his face.

He nodded but he cracked a side smile. "You have me as well."

Shiah smiled as she pushed on her toes trying to wrap her arms around his neck but her fingers interlaced each other to pull him down. "I do now."

He chuckled pressing his lips on hers taking her upper lip as she took his bottom one giving it a wonderful spark all over their body. "Princess Yooa does have a nice ring to it."

Shiah rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"What? I can't believe I fell in love with a Princess. A Fairy Princess to be exact. " He gave her a gummy smile that made her heart kick happily and Yongguk felt it too. He opened his mouth to say something but someone cleared their throat ruining their moment.

"Sorry to disturb you but, Jaejoong is asking for the both of you." Hyungsik had his hands behind his back and waiting for the couple remove themselves from each other. "Everyone else has already gathered in his room as well."

"What's going on?" Shiah asked as she felt Yongguk grab her hand interlacing them together.

"You'll know once we start." Hyungsik smiled at them and turned around walking back inside.

Shiah and Yongguk exchanged looks being a bit confused and lost but they did what they were told and went back inside the mansion with everyone else.

- - -

It was quiet for the first few minutes but when Jaejoong called for the CLC girls to come out not only did three of them show up, but four more did. There was a total of seven in black velvet cloaks that they wore. They stood in the front for a moment and waited until Jaejoong gave them the ok.

"Everyone is here." He looked around the room seeing five ascensions, four fairies, six werewolves and two witches. He smiled at the large number of people and gave a nod to Hyungsik.

His second opened the door and in came two more girls who were werewolves and Jaejoong's other second, Kangjoon.

"Now you girls may begin." Jaejoong clapped his hands together before putting them down.

"Where would you like for us to start?" Seungyeon asked looking over to him.

"Beginning and stick to key points." He answered her. Everyone around the room was staring at him waiting for answers with questions filling their heads. He smiled and let the girls take over.

She nodded and looked over to her girls as they all nodded as well.

Seungyeon took a step from her place as she was standing in the middle of her friends. She held out her arm to the three girls next to her. "Some of you may not know but these three including myself have been watching Irene and her pack before she attacked the village where Yooa was."

"What?" Yanan spoke out first as he widen his eyes. He took a step but Jinho pulled his arm back.

"We aren't even five minutes in." Yeeun commented to Yanan glaring at him. She hated getting interrupted but today there was going to be a lot of it. "Don't interrupt us."

"That goes for everyone else as well." Seungyeon added as she looked at everyone listening to her. "I'm Seungyeon, leader of CLC that Jaejoong created as he noticed our gifts. These girls from left to right is Sorn, Yujin, and Elkie."

Each of the girls took a step and bowed their head to everyone. When it came to Elkie, she met eyes with a tall pale boy with dark black hair and she left her heart jump.

What was that? That never happens!

Junhong shifted in his place as he was standing next to Youngjae clearing his throat as he felt something stir inside him by just making eye contact for a few seconds with the last girl.

What the heck was that?

"You ok?" Youngjae whispered to him. The young boy nodded and focused on the leader talking.

"For over a year, we have been getting visions regarding to Yooa and her path. At first it was just me." Seungyeon looked over to Seunghee and she took a step standing up with Yeeun and Eunbin behind her.

"Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter