Three

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another late night and nothing could compare to the frustration that was lingering inside the girl with long dark brown hair as she stared into the fire in front of her. She had a few twigs on the side and each snap could be heard amongst her pack members as they were sitting quietly staring at the flickering of the fire as well.

The amber flames lit up in front of their faces along with the heat to keep warm. They didn't need any heat since they had some of their own inside their bodies.

They were a pack of female werewolves.

They grew up together in the Lunar village and they knew when it was time to leave and go off on their own adventure. It was hard at first but they always went back home for a while before taking off again.

The leader Irene had the eyes of a pink rose as it blossomed for the first time. Her fur was silver gray with white around and her paws had white making it seem like she had socks.

Her beta Wendy hard ocean blue eyes that brought out her black and gray fur when she was in her wolf form.

Seulgi had eyes like the yellow sun glowing brightly in the night as they would run fast to catch their dinner for the night. The only problem at times was her fur since it was white with hints of gray and when she ran, it was like a flash of lightening. After all, she was the fastest.

Joy was the second to the youngest wolf, she had green eyes like the grass and her coat was tan, with light brown and white making her eyes stand out from her.

The youngest wolf, Yeri had purple eyes that no one could explain. She was kind and caring toward everyone. Her coat was black on the top of her spine as gray and white followed down the sides as it sometimes made her coat look charcoal.

They have been together for ten years and within those ten years, none of them had stopped to settle down with another and live a happy life. The only one who was in love was their leader and things were not going well for her.

Another snap from a twig was heard and she grunted standing up hissing. "I can't believe that girl got away from us!"

Wendy looked over to Seulgi exchanging looks in silence.

Joy and Yeri stayed quiet as well not wanting to make their alpha furious than she already was. They thought alpha males were bad, females were worse.

'He will love another, but it won't be you.'

Irene grabbed her broken twigs and threw them into fire and saw it grow. "Those Psychics just love to get under my skin."

Seulgi smirked looking away from Wendy and stared up at the older girl. "You're thinking about what they told you?"

Irene stayed quiet as she clenched her jaw staring at the fire flickering. "We attacked that good for nothing village of the fairies yet some got away."

"Where would they go anyway?" Wendy questioned looking at the older girl as well and then to Seulgi.

"There is only one place they would go." It was the only community their kind would be allowed and live peacefully. It was a secret place for them and their kin wasn't the only living there. All kinds of creatures lived there as well. It welcomed anyone who was willing to follow the leader who is responsible for everyone who stayed. Irene smirked looking at her pack. "A place where anyone is welcomed."

Joy rolled her eyes and had enough of her leader doing this. It was wrong and attacking the innocent people for her selfish reason was wrong. She stood up and glared at her alpha. The others turned to look at her knowing she was going to say something.

Irene tilted her head smiling at her. "Spit it out."

"What you're doing is wrong!" Joy shouted at her. "We attacked those innocent fairies just so you can murder the girl who will have his heart? Are you that desperate? He hasn't been in love for years! What makes you think he will actually love her?" He fisted her hands the moment Irene took her steps to her slowly with the same smile on her face. Joy wasn't scared of her leader. They did have a few bumps along the way and she only followed because it was the right thing to do.

'One of your pack members will turn against you.'

'Another will follow and both will be omegas.'

Irene scoffed staring at the young girl and raised her hand back for a second and striked the young girl across the face. The slap was heard all around and it echoed on for a few seconds. "You don't have the right to your own opinion."

Joy had her head to the left clenching her jaw, enduring the pain on her cheek. She turned back to face her alpha. "Am I suppose to only follow you without any question?"

"Yes." Irene answered her and turned around looking at the others as they stood up watching her. "I'm the alpha. You listen and follow."

"Says the , who can't get what she wants." Joy stood her ground and didn't care what Irene did to her. "I will not keep following you like this!"

Irene stopped in her place.

Wendy and Seulgi were her two top betas. They listened to their leader for all costs and never questioned her actions. Everything they had done gave them an adrenaline and an exciting feel. They never wanted to stop.

"It's wrong and you know it! He will never love you!" Joy shouted and saw Irene turn and flash her pink eyes at her and growled. In a quick second, Joy was tackled to the ground with Irene on top of her and snapping her jaw at her like a monster in her human form.

"GET OUT OF SIGHT!"

Yeri was standing quietly the whole time and didn't like her pack members fighting the way they did. She bit her bottom lip and wished she could do something to fix things but what could she do. She was young but still learning from everyone.

Joy was released from Irene and the connection of their bond as a pack was broken. Only the alpha had the ability to do that. It had never been done to anyone, until now. She got up and looked at the others. They stood there saying nothing.

Joy nodded and scoffed. "I hope karma comes back to you." She turned around slowly and took a few steps. She heard a whimper from Yeri and didn't want her to pick. They were close with each other, they were the youngest but Yeri looked up to the girls like sisters just like Joy did. Now things are changing and it's because of their leader.

"Wait!" Yeri called out to Joy making her turn around. She eyed her and slowly went to her side. She grabbed her hand and then averted her eyes to the other three girls. "She is right. What you're doing is wrong. Going after a girl who hasn't done anything to you over a guy? Are you really going to be that low?"

'He will love again and it will be a fairy.'

Irene snarled at the two girls standing holding hands. She dismissed one. She didn't expect the other one to go as well. She glared at them about to strode over but Seulgi stopped her and smirked at the two young girls. "Let them go. They aren't part of our pack anymore."

Wendy nodded going to them and tilted her head. "If they were part of our pack, they wouldn't question your reasons and everything else."

Irene stopped fidgeting behind Seulgi and smirked knowing they were right. "True. They aren't worth my time anymore."

"You better hope we don't cross paths." Wendy snarled at the young ones.

"We won't let you off easy." Seulgi commented looking at them.

Joy and Yeri felt the pain of their hands as they held on tightly to each other. Joy was older than Yeri by three years, she would protect her if she had too. Even if it meant her dying for her survival.

There was no words to explain what they were feeling. Everything started to jumble together spinning in their heads. Anger. Hurt. Alone. Cut off from them forever. It was never easy once a wolf became an omega. But if Irene wasn't obsessed with murdering an innocent girl. Things wouldn't be like this.

Joy pulled Yeri and started walking away. There was no need to stay any longer. They were now on their own and Joy had an idea on where to go. It was the only safe place they could go and ask for forgiveness in any way possible.

"Where are we going Joy?" Yeri asked the moment they let go of each other's hands. Joy stayed quiet knowing it wasn't safe to talk just yet. She picked up her pace as she started to jog and soon run. Yeri followed behind keeping up with her speed. "Joy?"

"You'll see. Keep up." Joy shifted into her form and Yeri did the same as they ran through the woods looking for a scent.

- - -

"Wolves attacked your home?" Himchan questioned looking at the girl as she was sitting in the bed with the sheets covering half her body. "What were wolves doing there?"

Shiah sighed shrugging. "I wish I knew. I was just going to sleep until I heard screams and I saw the fire. I wanted to help but I stayed in my room in the corner like a selfish person waiting to be saved."

Yongguk was on the edge of the bed in his thoughts. He wanted to ask her a question as well but the emotions he kept getting around was following through him stirring inside him. He clenched his jaw and couldn't believe wolves would do such things.

"How did you escape?" Mikako asked as she and Yoonji were sitting on the sofa as Himchan was sitting next to Yoonji on the arm rest.

"My protector came and saved me." Shiah thought of Yanan and hoped he was well. She missed him and it's been a few days. She can't go looking for him since it works the other way around.

"Protector?" Yongguk finally spoke and turned to look at her. "Are you somebody special we need to know about?"

Shiah flinched at the sound of his deep rich husky voice that gave her chills. It was attractive for any wolf to have that kind of voice. She bit her bottom lip and didn't want to bring up something that she is no longer part of. She shook her head at him.

Yongguk sighed and his bottom lip feeling a sense of worry inside her for someone that is her protector. He felt a bit annoyed at the feeling knowing that wasn't him but he shook that away and focused again on the real problem.

"So is that way you yelled at Junhong?" Yongguk asked her and she put her head down.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know if I can trust wolves after they attacked my home. All the people I knew and friends are probably gone and I have no one left. I don't know where my protector is." Shiah felt the lump in and tears started to flow down her cheeks.

Yanan. I miss you.

"My protector is all I have left." She covered her face and cried as her shoulders shook. She didn't know what to say or do. She was breaking and Yanan, Wooseok, Yuto, Jinho, and Hui were all she had left. She hadn't heard from anyone.

Mikako felt bad and started to feel her eyes gain water and she blinked them away.

"Why are you crying?" Himchan chuckled looking at his sister.

She turned glaring and smacked his shoulder. "Because I know the feeling!"

Himchan pulled on her arm to stand and hugged her. "There, there baby sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter