Fifteen

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wasn't avoiding her at first but truthfully speaking he was.

Last night was intense for everyone.

The truth had been out and ten people knew about it the whole time. Lots of tears were shed and strong intense emotions were flying around putting everyone on edge.

Yongguk wasn't sure how he fell asleep last night.

Last night still felt crystal clear to him.

- - -

He leaned on the door frame watching Shiah as the ascensions were surrounding her as well. He sighed as he kept staring but he saw someone next to him. Daehyun leaning on the other side and he took a wild guess knowing he was staring at Binnie.

Binnie looked up from her place and smiled at Daehyun as he was at the entrance. Mimi and Arin giggled in place and Shiah nudged her to go ahead.

Binnie quickly went to Daehyun, automatically putting her arms around him and he kissed her forehead.

"Can she.... um..?" Daehyun was normally loud and sometimes obnoxious but this time he was quiet waiting for his alpha's approval hoping he understood his question.

Yongguk looked over to them and nodded. "It's her choice. She can."

Daehyun nodded with a smile as a thanks.

"What's going on?" Binnie blinked her eyes at Daehyun then to Yongguk.

"Come, I'll tell you outside." Daehyun grabbed her hand pulling her away from everyone.

Yongguk watched them go down the steps. He had a feeling Binnie was going to agree with Daehyun and he wouldn't mind. He found someone that could probably control his attitude. But he enjoyed it when Mikako and him fought for fun. It was like pure meaning of siblings.

Shiah averted her eyes to Yongguk and he smiled back giving her a wink yet again. He stayed a few more minutes before going to her bedroom. He took off his shirt as he entered the bathroom and washed his face. He patted himself dry and heard the door open and close.

Shiah walked towards him and pushed on her toes pressing her lips on his. When she released him she kept her eyes close rubbing her nose with his. "It's been a long night. Can we not talk about anything."

"Of course Love." He said using her nickname, he loved how it sounded coming out from his mouth. He bent down picking up her thighs and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist using her ankles to lock herself. He took her to the bed and laid her down gently as he made himself comfortable settling between her legs.

"Kiss me." Shiah whispered and Yongguk didn't wait another second to do so.

- - -

Yongguk sighed as he shut his eyes trying to think of an easy way to tell Shiah the news he decided on. Sadly there wasn't one. It was going to be hard and he could already see the tears forming in her eyes.

That's the last thing he wanted but he couldn't change his mind.

It was decided since last night.

"There you are." Shiah's voice rang in his ears as she ran towards him and she placed her hands on his shoulders doing a jump and she wrapped her legs around his waist locking her ankles. "Were you hiding from me?"

"Not really, I just needed to think about something." He leaned in pressing his lips out and pecked her lips. "Are you free for a bit?"

Shiah nodded as she slowly untangled herself from his waist. "This sounds important."

Yongguk sighed as Shiah sat down on the concrete bench. They were behind the mansion in the same place they usually go to talk about things.

Shiah was here when she was reunited with her friends.

Shiah and Yongguk shared a moment together as he comforted her when she learned about her kin and other friends.

And yesterday they were there talking about her past.

"Yongguk? What is it?" Shiah called out to him when he didn't look at her.

Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck biting his bottom knowing he couldn't hide the truth. He sighed again and said it out loud to her. "I'm leaving tomorrow with my pack, along with Mikako and Yoonji."

What?

Leaving?

Why?

Shiah widen her eyes for a second and started shaking her head. But she had stopped for a few seconds and laughed nervously. "That's not funny."

She is in denial.

Oh my Love..

"I'm not joking Shiah." Yongguk put his hand down and put them in his pockets. "I'm being serious. It was decided last night."

"Is that why you left the room? To discuss your departure?" Shiah started to question him and her insides were twisting making her feel bitter. "What happened to you never leaving me? Was that a lie just to tell me sweet things?"

"No!" Yongguk raised his voice to her. He hated doing that but she was accusing him of lots of things he didn't like. He went towards her bending down, grabbing her hands with his. "I meant every word the moment I told you 'I love you.'" He sighed putting his head down for a second and lifted it up. "I just... the pack and I can't stay here. This isn't our home."

Home?

Does it matter?

Yongguk couldn't read her mind but he had a guess to what she might be thinking. "You have a lovely place here, but my pack and I have our own home and out there we are free with no rules, expect maybe mine as their alpha."

Shiah closed her eyes the moment she felt the tears escaping underneath them. "Don't you want to say with me?"

Of course I do!

Yongguk's heart started to race as her words broke his heart. He closed his eyes for a moment before leaning forward cupping one side of her face giving her a sweet chaste kiss. "Love, I want nothing more than that." He sighed leaning his forehead on hers. "But I won't make you chose between me and your life here."

"What?" Shiah opened her eyes as the tears continued to flow downward. "Why not?"

Yongguk stared at her and saw the tears going down the same line. "Because... you're extremely precious to Jaejoong and your ascensions that were given to you. I can't be selfish and take that away from you."

Shiah appreciated what he was saying. Although, that didn't stop the pain that was forming in her heart. She sniffled looking at him cupping one side of his face and saw water building up. "But I love you. Isn't that more than enough to make you stay?"

He blinked his tears away wanting to be strong for her. "I love you too Love. I do. I couldn't have asked for nothing more and nothing less of you."

"Then don't go." She pleaded wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "Move in with me. Everyone can stay and have their own room and -"

"Shiah, stop." He sighed knowing what she was doing. It was a great gesture but he can't take it."I am their alpha. I have responsibilities to my pack." Yongguk hugged her back tightly as he took in her scent that probably be the last time. "This isn't the life I want for them. We belong out in the wild. Please understand."

He shut his eyes as he hid his face in the crook of her neck taking everything that he could. He didn't want this to be their last goodbye. He didn't want to part with her. Ever.

But he had a home out there and that's where he belonged with his pack, his sister, Yoonji and he couldn't forget the owls Nox and Airy knowing they have been inside an empty house wondering where their owners are.

Yongguk felt her shoulders shake as she let out a cry. He didn't want it to come to this. But it had. If he asked her to chose he would be selfish with her and she is already a precious person when she is in the City of Lux. He couldn't take it away.

It wasn't his choice.

It was hers.

Yongguk moved up to stand and Shiah's feet where touching the ground. The moment he moved away, Shiah was the first one to press her lips on his. He gladly accepted her salty kiss due to the tears and slid in her tongue as it made him groan pulling her closer to his chest.

I love you Shiah.

Always.

Shiah pulled away and a bright glow was in front of his face making him close his eyes and before he knew it, it was gone.

He opened his eyes with tears swelling up and the next thing he knew they were sliding down. He couldn't hold them back anymore. He felt angry and annoyed with himself. They each had gone through hardships and yet they still couldn't have their happy ending.

Yongguk fell to his knees before sitting on the ground with his knees up. He had his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

Nothing could stop the heartbreak he was dealing with inside.

Little by little.

Piece by piece.

Footsteps were heard as they stopped to around him.

He didn't want to look up.

He didn't want anyone to see how an alpha as strong as him be broken.

Yet, he still picked up his head and saw two faces.

Mikako and Himchan.

"She can come with us you know? You don't have to beat yourself up like this." Himchan bent down to his brother as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He is right." Mikako placed her hand on the back of his giving him a few for comfort. "Go after her Yongguk."

He could have gone but he didn't move. Yongguk shook his head to them. "She has a life here. I can't take it away for her."

"Yongguk -"

"I've made up my mind." Yongguk pushed himself up and pushed his tears away as he started to walk off. "Make sure everyone is ready to go. We leave at dawn."

Himchan and Mikako exchanged looks for a moment and turned back to see their brother get smaller before he was gone.

"Things will be fine." A voice appeared from the bushes. Elkie; one of the psychics smiled to them.

The two siblings looked at the girl wondering how long she had been there. Hiding.

"Yooa will make her choice and it will be final."

- - -

Shiah had been out all day.

She never went back to her room.

She was afraid Yongguk would be there and he would do everything to comfort her and tell her not to cry.

But how could she not?

He was leaving.

She had every right to cry and be selfish wanting him to stay.

As she was sitting up in a tree all alone, Shiah would see a few people pass by not bothering to look up but there was one person who walked up to the tree and he smiled at her.

That's -

"Arin, over here." Jungkook turned back to his girlfriend holding out his hand.

Shiah looked over him and Arin appeared grabbing Jungkook's hand. She smiled knowing she should have known Shiah would be up in a tree. Her old habits never left her. "Girls, she is over here."

Oh great.. I'm found.

Shiah pouted knowing it was only a matter of time before five ascensions came looking for her as well.

"Don't make that face." Jungkook said looking up at her. "No one else is coming. Just the girls for some girl talk. I'll be around in case someone comes asking for you."

"You can trust him Yooa." Arin spoke as she kissed Jungkook on the cheek and transformed to her smaller form.

Mimi and Binnie were right behind her and they each landed on the branch before they sat down next to their friend.

"Yongguk told you huh?" Binnie questioned her as they met gazes.

"How did you -"

"Daehyun asked me to go with him." Binnie cut her off biting her bottom lip.

"Oh my gosh!" Arin squealed clasping her hands together.

"What did you say?" Mimi smiled wide wanting to know more details.

Binnie shrugged at them but she kept her eyes on Yooa. "I want to say 'Yes' if it's ok with Yooa."

Right.

Shiah friends were special to her. In old legends of queens and kings, the queens or princess in the stories they had ladies in waiting to get married by a Count, Duke or Lord.

Well her friends were something similar to Yooa.

She didn't have to tell them what to do. They could still do what they wanted. She didn't have the right to tell them who they can and cannot love. That was their free will.

"Is that what you want?" Shiah spoke in a hush tone only they could hear.

Binnie bit her bottom lip again smiling with a nod. "It is, I know it's only been a few days since I've met him but he is sweet with me, kind and he cares a lot. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter