Twenty

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi and Yuto kept exchanging looks as they were watching Binnie and Shiah pace for a while outside. It was the first time they had seen their friends a bit reckless.

"You guys are making me dizzy." Mimi commented closing her eyes as she felt Yuto rub her arm up and down.

"Then stop watching us." Binnie stuck out her tongue to her. "They should be here right?"

"Sometimes it takes longer." Mikako was leaning against one of the pillars by the entrance of the house. "Nox and Airy flew out to scout them. We will know soon --"

A screech was heard in a distance and out came Nox first than Airy right behind them. They flew with such grace as Mikako held out her arm and Airy went to Yoonji as she was down waiting in the yard.

"Are they close?" Mikako asked Nox. He looked over to the girls who stopped pacing and waited for an answer. He flapped his wings to her first and closed his eyes. Mikako his chest tenderly and leaned forward letting him nip on her bangs. She turned to face the young girls and smiled. "They will be here soon."

"When is soon?" Mimi joked seeing the girls pace again.

"Now." Yoonji smiled seeing one tall boy with dirt on his face. Junhong come out through the bushes first.

Wooseok and Jinho were next to follow after with smile on their faces and soon Hui came out putting his foot in the air trying to kick Wooseok, who avoided him.

Yanan went to his friends first giving them a welcome back hug. "I missed you!"

"It was only four days." Wooseok chuckled at him.

"So!"

Wooseok rolled his eyes but hugged his friend back.

Himchan came out shortly after with Jongup in tow. Mikako gave Nox a push to fly around as she ran towards Jongup. He quickly opened his arms to her and closed them the second she hugged him. "Hey Precious."

"Hey handsome." She laughed pulling him down by the back of head. "Good to have you home."

He smiled nudging her nose with his before sharing a kiss.

Himchan went to Yoonji giving her a kiss on the lips as well. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope." Yoonji dusted off some dirt on his nose and saw a few spots of his shirt ripped. "You need to stop getting your shirts ripped. Your spending too much on clothes."

"Hmm.. which is why I only take clothes that are already ripped Babe." He smacked a kiss on her cheek making her groan but she adored it.

"So who is the next Delta?" She asked putting her hands on his chest.

"Well, believe it or not. They are both qualified so.. Yongguk and I decided it will be both of them. Daehyun and Youngjae." Himchan sighed turning his head and saw Youngjae appear and then Daehyun. "No responsibilities for the young ones just yet."

Binnie squealed seeing Daehyun and quickly left her place as she glowed lilac going to him. She went back to her normal form and tackled Daehyun down to the ground. He groaned in pain but he chuckled seeing Binnie in front of him.

She was the cutest thing he ever laid eyes on. "Hey cutie."

"Hi." Binnie smiled before getting off him and helped him up. He saw something different in her and before he could respond, Binnie cupped his face, pushing on her toes to press her lips on his. He was shock at her bold move and despite them not bonding yet. He felt like mush and happy seeing her this way. It was definitely a new look on her.

When the kiss broke for a moment. He sighed and cupped one side of her face smiling down at her. Daehyun broke the gaze and looked above her. He was staring at her hair. It was different yet stunning.

It was red.

"I hope you didn't dye your hair because you lost a dare?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at his playful joke.

Binnie pouted and smacked him in the stomach making him bend over and groan in pain."No! I didn't. I happen to like the color and I wanted something different."

Daehyun chuckled pulling himself together. "Well it is different, that's for sure."

"HEY!" Wooseok pointed to them with a goofy smile. "Her nickname can be 'Cherry'! What do you think?"

Others around heard his comment and laughed with him.

"GIVE HER A NICKNAME AGAIN AND I WILL --"

"What? Bite me? Bring it on wolf boy!" Wooseok stuck his tongue out and that pushed Daehyun to drop his things and chase after the young boy around the yard.

"To think the full moon days were gone." Yoonji shook her head seeing the two interact. She scanned the area and noticed one was still missing. "Where is Yongguk?"

Himchan stared at her for a moment before staring at the young girl who was waiting on the front porch with her new look waiting for Yongguk. "He's coming. He wanted to collect something for Shiah."

Yoonji tilted her head with a smile but before she could ask what it was. Yongguk had appeared from the bushes with something in his hands.

From the looks of it where he was standing, everyone seemed to be getting along just fine. He saw Junhong talking with Hui and Jinho. Binnie was talking with Mikako and Jongup.

Himchan and Yoonji were of course in each other's arms. He also saw a Daehyun and Wooseok running around. That only meant, Wooseok provoked him and Daehyun couldn't handle it.

I hope I don't regret my choice making him a Delta.

He chuckled seeing such a sight of running around with an ascension.

Yongguk took a deep breath when his eyes caught a beautiful sight not too far from him. His jaw was slightly open when he saw Shiah standing there waiting for him. Her hair was now a different color.

It was strawberry blonde.

It had only been four days.

Well, four in a half.

She looks stunning.

He smiled showing his gums that only made Shiah fly down from her place and into his arms. Yongguk opened didn't waste any time opening his arms for her and the moment she glowed back to herself. He held her tightly.

"Oh, how I've missed you Love."

Shiah felt herself being lifted from the ground and spun around a few times before she felt her feet touch the ground again. "I've missed you too Amore."

He had placed his head into the crook of her neck taking in her scent like a few days before. He chuckled moving away for his spot and smiled looking down at the beautiful fairy standing before him. He remembered her round face, her cute nose, her round dark orbs inside her almond shape eyes and her beautiful glamorous lips he never forgot to kiss.

He leaned down nudging her nose with his before leaning down to press his lips on hers. He took a moment or two to enjoy it after not being able to have it for four day. He sighed into the kiss and pressed harder making Shiah give out a soft moan as she ran her hand through his hair. Her finger tips pulled on a few strands making him groan in the process which only made him push his tongue through.

She flinched at the sudden action but it was well worth it. The feeling of his wet muscle around giving her nothing but excitement around her body especially in a particular area. She pulled away first with a smile on her face knowing Yongguk wouldn't let her off the hook just yet. He leaned in again but Shiah shook her head with an idea in her mind. "Since it's been four days, would you like for me to get the water running?"

Yongguk raised his eyebrows in a surprised manner to her offer. "Sure. I'd love that."

Now, she let him lean in giving her another tender kiss. "Do you have a candle that is sound proof?"

Again, Yongguk looked at her surprised but shocked at the same time. "First drawer on the right. It's red. Can't miss it."

She giggled giving him a quick peck on the lips before flying off but he tugged her back. She guessed he wanted another kiss but instead, in his right hand he held up a small bouquet of wild flowers.

"For you Love."

Shiah smiled looking down at the different kinds of flowers.

Waxflower.

Queen Anne's Lace.

Baby Cosmos.

Thistle.

"All beautiful wild flowers for my beautiful Love." He cupped both sides of her face and pulled her back to him as their noses touched. "I love you."

Shiah loved hearing those words.

The moment she saw him come from the bushes her heart raced with happiness and relief that he was ok. He was the last to show up and the worry began to build inside but hoped it was just her nerves getting to her.

"Welcome home Amore."

Again and again and again.

Yongguk and Shiah shared nothing but passionate kisses as everyone around them watched but some went inside the house wanting to rest from their four days. The ones who stay out a bit longer were Mikako and Himchan.

They were happy to see their brother happy and in love.

- - -

After taking a long hour shower, Shiah came out first with a towel wrapped around her body drying her new hair with a smile on her face with a few new spots around her neck. She turned behind her and saw a huge smile plastered on Yongguk's face as a trail of steam followed behind him as he walked out of their bathroom.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was using another one to dry off his hair. He saw a hint of light around his love. He smirked seeing it shimmer around her body. "Your glowing Love."

Shiah hummed knowing she knew. "I saw it in the mirror."

He threw the towel on his chair and walked up to her placing his hands on her waist. "That has to be the best hour shower I have taken."

"Is that so?" Shiah slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down as they slowly walked back to the bed. "What made it amazing?"

He went along with her joke and hummed before leaning in to press his lips on hers sweetly. "You."

Shiah giggled breaking away from the kiss and sighed. "Then I guess it's good to know I'm not disappointing."

"Never Love." Yongguk stopped walking the moment the back of her legs bumped with the bed. He carefully placed Shiah on the bed as he placed his body on hers but not all of it. He didn't want to crush her. "You are full of surprises, especially your hair."

"Do you like it?" She pulled him back down only letting their noses touched. She enjoyed doing that. It made her feel giddy with butterflies in her stomach.

"I do." He breathed out, staring at her with lust filling his eyes. "Shiah I --"

She cut him off by slamming his lips on hers. She felt the heat that was building like when they were in the shower. Despite it being four days, to them it was longer and all they wanted was to be in each other's arms.

Shiah moved herself back to be all the way on the bed and Yongguk didn't take want to this chance to part lips. He stayed connected following her until she managed to go under the covers and Yongguk followed along with her.

Their towels were thrown on the floor and they let their love take over yet again.

- - -

No one knew what time it was.

Laying in bed with the one you love was all that mattered.

Shiah was laying on Yongguk's chest as she listened to his heartbeat. Yongguk was her hair every so often and let out a content sigh with a smile on his face. He didn't care how many times they were intimate.

He loves her.

She loves him.

That's all that mattered.

Yongguk tuned to the candle as it was still burning and saw the puddle forming on the dresser. "Oh great." He got up not wanting too but he grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He picked it up and turned to Shiah. "Is it safe to turn it off?"

She pulled the sheets to cover herself but she shook her head. "Just find a small plate and place it on top."

He smiled at her idea and went into the bathroom and came back out. He had the soap dish and placed the candle on top. He touched the wax that was a puddle and used his finger to scrap it off. "Good thing wax is easy to peel off."

Shiah tucked her hair behind her ear and waited for him to return to bed. Which Yongguk gladly did but he took her some clothes and he too got dressed. He placed one of his hands in the back of her head and pulled her towards him kissing the top of her head. "Is there something you want to talk about?"

"Huh?" Shiah blinked her eyes at him but her heart started to race. She knew he would find out soon. "What do you mean?"

Yongguk picked up the other towel and placed it on the other chair to let it dry. "You didn't want me to turn o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter