Twenty-Two

Nothing More, Nothing Less
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year and a Half

Today was a special day.

Lots of things needed to be done.

Everyone had a job and it needed to be done before the bride to be came over with her dress. The groom was in his own waiting room joking around with his siblings, but every so often, Mikako would leave the room when someone called her from the other side of the door.

She had to leave her brothers and go down to the den to check what the problem was. Three fairies were flying around trying to set up the drapes at the corner on the right side of the room. The sofa's were moved against the wall to create some open space.

There needed to be some space for the dancing.

There was food already on the table for everyone to enjoy and it was a full house.

Six wolves.

Two witches.

Three fairies.

Five ascensions.

All that was left was the Officiate and he would be arriving when the time was getting near. Everyone was having jitters for this big day. It was surprising that it even came to this day but who wouldn't want to get married and spend forever with the person they love.

"No, a little bit more up Binnie." Mikako instructed to the girls as they were flying steady in the corner. Binnie went up like instructed and got the pin sticking the fabric on the wall."Good girl."

"She isn't a pet." Daehyun stood as he was setting up the stand for the Officiate.

"I never said she was." Mikako rolled her eyes and saw Binnie fly down and glow back to her form.

She nudged Daehyun to be nice on the special day. He melted at her smile that was just for him before leaning over pressing his lips on hers. As always, she blushed madly hiding her face in her hands.

"It seems since your attitude has been changing Daehyun." Mikako joked to him as two other fairies flew around the drapes fixing up the sides making it look romantic and simple for a wedding. "Did you guys Bond?"

Binnie snapped her head up to Mikako widening her eyes. "Is it obvious?"

"Binnie!" Daehyun gawked at her widening his eyes before covering with his hand. "Now I won't hear the end of it from her!"

"Not to mention us too." Shiah giggled along with Mimi as they changed back and fixed the drapes one last time and moved to stand next to Mikako. "How does it look?"

"Perfect." Mikako clasped her hands together staring at the drapey sheets that was created into a wedding arch. The sheets had come in by order from friends in the City of Lux by Shiah. The sheets were see-through white with a mix of pastel pink with a hint of around. "Yoonji will love it."

"Speaking of the bride to be, is she ready?" Mimi asked looking over to Mikako. "You're the maid of honor, shouldn't you be with her?"

"She wanted some time alone. I was with my brothers until I got called to come down." She answered the girl back. She stared at all three girls and furrowed her eyebrows. "Um.. you three should be dressed too."

All three girls looked down with a smile realizing she was right. Two girls flew off going upstairs and the other one went down the hall. "Mikako! Wooseok, Yanan and Junhong are eating the sweets from the table!"

"MIMI!" Yanan shouted at her dropping his sweet tart.

"What a betrayal." Yuto chuckled at his girlfriend.

Mikako stayed in her place shaking her head. She closed her eyes for a moment taking in this wonderful day.

- - -

Shiah went into her room and saw Himchan still inside with Yongguk. They were talking away on the balcony. She met eyes with Yongguk for a moment making her heart jump as his bright gummy smile was smiling at her. She got her dress from the closet before going to the restroom.

She smiled at herself in the mirror.

She had a lot of things to be smiling for.

Her new life.

Her friends and family.

Everything around her has been amazing.

But most importantly, being with Yongguk made her feel like she was living in a fairy-tale life.

She giggled as she started getting dressed. It didn't take long for her to put on her dress. All she needed was her zipper. She couldn't reach it. She knew she would have to call Yongguk to come and finish it. She wasn't sure why she was nervous but she grabbed the handle taking in a deep breath and just needed to call him over.

The moment, she opened the door, he was already there with a smug look on his face. "Need any help?"

"How did you -- never mind. Yes I do." She opened the door for him to come in and she shut it right away.

"Himchan isn't going to peak at you. He is getting married Love." Yongguk chuckled as Shiah turned holding up her hair for him to zip it and hook up the top.

"I know. I'm sorry." She mumbled but he only chuckled again finishing up for her. He turned her around to face him, he smiled delight seeing his beautiful love standing before him. Her heart picked up its pace as he kept looking at her biting his bottom lip that was holding him from smiling. "What?"

He shook his head holding the smile but seeing how he had her for himself, he cupped her face and took a step to her closing the space between them. "You look beautiful as always."

"Thank you." Shiah grinned back to him. She too bit her bottom lip but her eyes wondered to his bow tie that wasn't done yet. She rolled her eyes and pulled him down making him choke but he knew what she was doing. He wanted her to do it so when she was done, it would give him an excuse to kiss her.

He moved in before she started but she moved back clicking her tongue with a face. He smirked knowing he would have to wait.

"Cross. Loop. Bend. Over. Bend a little. Loop. Pull and adjust." Shiah was quite quick with her hands and seeing how she finished the bow tie, she smiled looking at her work before eyeing Yongguk. He couldn't help but to pull her in giving her a chaste kiss with an unexpected surprise of his tongue touching her bottom lip. "Mmmm Amore!"

He didn't mind making her squeal. He did it again until he got his wish letting his tongue push through, into giving a sensational feeling.

Not a day went by when he didn't just kiss her tenderly but also passionate which always turned into something heated.

With the time that past, he had Mikako make him at least four candles. Not to mention, Mikako got better at her spells making those candles stronger for others living in the house. Sometimes, Yongguk forgot he lived with three other boys.

He hummed into making her whimper with their heads going side to side making each other breathless. He groaned when he accidently pushed her to the door earning a thump. He bend down for a moment, picking her up. He mindlessly rolled his hips to hers making her moan in the process.

A knock on the other side of the door made them snap out of their intense heated moment. Yongguk panted and stared at her puffy lips, which Shiah purposely her lips tasting what Yongguk left behind making him groan again as she did that. "Damn it."

"Yongguk, the Officiate is here." Himchan spoke on the other side of the door. He cleared he throat before he chuckled. "Also, I'd appreciate it if you both could hold off on making-out. We have guests."

Guests?

Yongguk set Shiah down to her feet. She fanned herself going to the mirror to fix her dress from any wrinkles and thankfully there wasn't much. Her dress was a shimmery color with stars around. She puffed out her cheeks for a moment. As she tried to control her breathing, she made French braid staring on the right side of her head going down to the side going behind her head and soon it became a fishtail braid on the left side of her shoulder.

She turned giving Yongguk a nod and he opened the door. He saw Himchan giving them both a unsatisfied look but it went away with a smile.

"Who are the guests? I thought it was us here?" Shiah asked walking out and went to the balcony. She looked down and saw Jaejoong. He was the officiate for the night. He had married a lot of people before and he was happy to get the invitation for this wedding. Next to him, Shiah saw Hyungsik and Kangjoon.

"Anyone we know?" Yongguk walked over looking down as well as he stood behind Shiah. "Himchan.. do you smell that?"

Himchan went over to them, standing on the other side of Shiah. He took in a whiff and stared at Yongguk. "Vampire."

"Vampire?" Shiah widen her eyes looking at him before going to Yongguk. "Who?"

Yongguk looked at her for a moment before his Beta. "I'm not sure, but if we hear screaming, that means something."

"I'm going down." Shiah didn't hesitate to glow and be her small size.

Yongguk opened his mouth but she was already down below and with Jaejoong. He sighed shaking his head.

"She's a great girl." Himchan stared at Shiah as she was having a good time with Jaejoong. "I mean it Yongguk. I'm glad you found someone to be happy with."

Yongguk looked away from her to stare at his brother and smiled. He averted his eyes back to Shiah as she went up to someone they didn't know and hug them. "Yeah, she is great. I wouldn't want nothing more."

Himchan slapped his alpha's arm like most guy friends do. He felt his heart race with nerves and that meant, Yoonji was getting jumpy just like him.

"Himchan?"

He and Yongguk turned to see their sister smiling at the door way.

"We are ready when you are."

Himchan took in a deep breath closing his eyes. "It's finally happening."

"Yeah. It is." Yongguk slapped his arm this time making each other laugh.

- - -

The footsteps outside the room were making Yoonji jittery by the second. She could hear yelling downstairs. She could hear laughter, she heard a thump next door to her room but she didn't want to think of anything bad. She started to pace slowly for a few seconds.

When the door to the room opened, she flinched seeing Mikako close it quickly. She smiled going to the older girl. "Ready?"

Yoonji nodded as her body shook. "It's normal to be nervous right? I mean nothing is going to go wrong? Everything is good and ready to go? The Officiate has arrived right? Oh my gosh, this is really happening. I'm getting married to Himchan and.. and.. --"

"Yoonji breath." Mikako grabbed her shoulders hoping she would calm down. "Yes you are getting married to Himchan, my favorite brother. Just don't tell that to Yongguk."

Yoonji laughed at her comment. Her heart was slowly back to normal pace.

"Jaejoong is here with a few others. You know him, he brought his seconds and three of the CLC girls. Everything is ready and set to go. Himchan is already downstairs and waiting for you at the altar."

Yoonji knew there wasn't an alter. "Don't you mean the wedding arch?"

Mikako rolled her eyes. "Yes that. Now, take a deep breath, let it out and head down. You're true love awaits."

Yoonji nodded following her instructions. Before the young girl pulled away from her, Yoonji pulled her back and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much Mikako."

"For what?" She laughed hugging her back.

"For everything." Yoonji pulled away and cupped the young girls face. "Everything we have been through has its reasons and I'm glad to know that you are the little sister that Himchan and Yongguk had been looking for. I still feel bad for keeping it from them but everything has its time setting."

Mikako smiled at the older girl who took her in, became her mentor, her family for a while and now she was going to be her sister officially. "I wouldn't want this any other way. I think both of the boys would agree with me on that too."

Yoonji had to blink away her tears so it wouldn't ruin her make-up. "Right. Ok.. let's go."

- - -

Soft music started to play the moment Himchan was downstairs. He thought it was a bit early for it but, Yoonji could come down at any moment. He said hello to the guests that Jaejoong brought and stood at his place.

He looked around for a moment taking it all in. He never expected this day to come. When he asked Yoonji to marry him, they were laying in bed just in silence, then he blurted out the words. At first he was just kidding but when she said 'yes' he knew he desired it to be real.

The den looked nothing like before.

It had plenty of floral designs that he was sure that Shiah and her friends came up with. The angel boys were standing by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter