He totally screwed up

My Bestfriend's Boy Friend

 Jungkook 

"What's up with you, Jungkook?" Jiminie-hyung asked me. We're currently in the van with the rest of the members going to a photoshoot scheduled for today.

"What do you mean by 'what's up'?" I asked back, lost at his point.

"You're frowning like a kid who lost his lollipop to a bully." He stated, looking intently at me – as if trying to read what's on my mine.

"I'm not—"

"Yah! What are you two whispering at the back? Stop it, it's noisy." Yoongi-hyung mumbled from the front.

"We're not event that loud." Jimin answered back.

"Let him be, he's been extra sleepless for a week already." Jin muttered.

"I told you to stop overworking yourself, Yoongi." Sejin-hyung, our manager scolded from the front seat. "You need to rest as well. Your comeback is coming, you need to be healthy." He added while giving him his spare earpods.

"That's why I can't rest. Comeback is near." Yoongi answered irritably but thanked our manager anyway.

The lesser the days left for our comeback, the more we get agitated, emotional and sensitive. Yes, everyone's excited to be back on stage, to meet our fans once again. But together with these new songs, comes new responsibilities, new set of expectations, bigger pressure for us – especially to Namjoon-hyung who's still focused on his notebook since we get in.

It was awfully quiet, most of the members are sleeping or on their phones and worst, we're still stuck in the busy streets of Seoul and I think we're running late to our schedule.

*RING RING*

"Minseo." Sejin-hyung answered his phone, as if on cue I saw Taehyung's head snapped to his direction – forgetting about his mobile game. "Yes...... We're a bit stuck here but we should be there in ten...... Yes...... Kindly send my apologies to the director...... That's great...... Thank you, Minseo...... Arasso—"

"Hyung—hyung!" Taehyung called from the front as he gestured for Sejin's phone. "Let me talk to her."

"Oh, hang on... Minseo, Taehyung wants to talk to you." Our manager said and gave his phone to the wiggly Taehyung.

Once he grabbed his phone: "Yah! Lee Minseo!" He called Minseo's full name with a bit anger on his tone.

What's wrong with him? I haven't heard him talk to her like that.

"Yah. Now you're quiet?" Taehyung muttered. "Until when are you gonna ignore me?"

She's ignoring Taehyung but why?

"Minseo, talk to me. I've been trying to contact you since last week. I told you already......" Then he stopped. "No, I'm not giving this back to hyung, not until you—Yah! Hello? Minseo? Hello?" He looked incredulously to the phone as if it deeply offended him. "Did she just hang up on me?"

"Kim Taehyung, give it back to me." Sejin-hyung stated. "Stop bothering her, she's working."

"She's not. They're waiting for us so they're not doing anything yet." He muttered like a brat.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung." Namjoon-hyung butted in, obviously disturbed with his antics. "Stop acting like a brat. You've been like this for a week, it's not cute anymore." He added while putting his notebook in his bag.

"Aiiiish." He tantrumed and turn his head to the window.

What's wrong with that guy?

"They fought." Jimin answered as if reading my mind. "That's why he's moody these days. He totally screwed up."


 Taehyung 

I totally screwed up.

A week ago...

Jungkook: Hyung, she's not just yours.

I don't know why, but reading that response made my blood boil for some reason.

Me: Well. She's certainly not yours, Jungkook.

Seconds after I sent my response to the group, I immediately received a call from Minseo.

"Hello—"

"What's wrong with you, Kim Taehyung?"

"What do you mean what's wrong?" I innocently asked.

"Don't play innocent at me. I've been seeing these patterns for the past couple of days. Stop poking at Kookie, he's not doing anything to you."

Since when did she started calling him that?

"Well your Kookie is irritating me." I sarcastically replied.

"My Kookie? Are you for real, right now? The group is chatting nicely and you just snapped out of nowhere. No, actually, you've been extra snappy these past couple of days—"

"I'm not snappy!"

"Oh yes you are! Remember that time when I rode the van with the others, you totally threw a fit – I was really shy causing that kind of disturbance—"

"I just told them that you will be more comfortable in our van because it's more spacious and you are sick that time!"

Why can't she understand I'm just worried about her?

"Then the other day you kept on teasing me, even telling everyone I'm off limits specially to the dancers-oppa—"

"Dancers-oppa? Are you for real, Minseo? You're the same age as them!"

Step back, Taehyung. You're getting carried away.

"That's not the point, Taehyung! The point is you're being territorial. These are your co-workers, friends, family. You can't keep doing that – especially in front of me!"

"Now you're calling me territorial? How 'bout that time with Haera when you snapped—"

Stop being petty, Taehyung. This won't end well. You know it. You need to stop.

"Are you seriously bring that up? Taehyung that's during middle school – That's like a long time ago! I was talking nonsense and being immature that time—"

But I can't.

"Well, now I'm immature? Gee. Thanks, Minseo."

"You're missing the point, Tae—"

Breathe, Taehyung. This isn't worth to fight over with.

But no.

"No. I'm not. It's you who's missing the point. You don't care about this behavior of mine before because you don't like those people."

Stop it now, Kim Taehyung.

No.

"You're just being too defensive right now because you like Jeon Jungkook. That's why you're making this a big deal because you like that kid!" Then the line went quiet.

Great. Now you did it, Taehyung.

 

It was an awful minute waiting for her response, but the clock is ticking, and the silence is bothering me more.

"See? You can't even form an answer to that. Just admit—"

"I'm not talking to you if you talk like this, Kim Taehyung."

Then the line went dead.

 

Man. I totally screwed up.