I’m a ten, btch

My Bestfriend's Boy Friend

A/N: I can't believe there's 43 people reading this T~T Thank you so much <3 

I'm still fangirling (& just so proud) over their UN Speech, loling over their Bon Voyage ep, then we got Jimmy Fallon's show today.

OMFG. We're well fed <3 

Twitter: @bangcztan


 Minseo - 10PM 

“I really like you… Do you want to go out with me?”

 

Did it really happen?

Oh my god.

I still can’t believe it.

 

“I’m serious, Noona. I like you.”

 

You’re seriously crazy, Minseo.

 

“What have I done?” I mumbled.

 

“I don’t know exactly when, but I’ve come to terms with myself that I’ll be honest with my feelings for you.”

 

I seriously cannot believe it.

 

“I like you, Minseo. And I don’t have any plans to let this feelings go.”

 

Incoming call…

 

“Hello?” I greeted shyly as I glance at the cab’s rearview mirror.

“Hello, did you arrive safely?” Jungkook asked from the other end.

I’m not sure if he’s trying to deepen his voice or his voice is just this deep over the phone.

“I’m almost at my place, traffic wasn’t so bad.” I said, I could feel my cheeks warming up – Gosh, even on the phone and I’m still blushing.

Get a grip, Minseo. You’re supposed to be older.

“I told you, I’m gonna text you when I arrived.” I said giggling.

“Are you judging my clinginess now, Minseo?”

“Yah Jeon—” I stopped and immediately glance to the cab driver.

Shoot. I almost blurted out his name.

“Are you saying something, Minseo-ssi?” He said teasingly – emphasizing the Minseo. “I told you, either I call you that or just Minseo.”

“That’s unfair!” I pouted and heard him laughing at the line.

After his confession, he's been using banmal when talking to me. 

It's weird, but it makes my stomach giddy at the sametime.

It's weird but I think I like it.

 

 “Ahjussi, you can just drop me here on this stop.” I said to the cab driver as I tap my card for the payment and thanked the driver.

“Are you going somewhere?” Jungkook asked as I walk out of the cab.

“No.” I answered while fixing the strap of my bag while I look around the area – looks clear. “It’s just some protocol.”

“What protocol?”

“Uh. Well, I didn’t ride the company car going back so I’m just being safe.” I explained vaguely.

“Isn’t much safer choice to just ask the driver to drop you off right at the front of your place, instead of you walking alone at this time?” He argued, I could already imagine his brows furrowing just by that voice.

“It's not for us, or for me... It’s for you guys.” I added awkwardly.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s a protocol within the employees in BigHit. Especially with the female coordinators.” I explained quickly, I don’t know why I’m suddenly cringing while I explain this.

Things are a bit different now, I guess.

He went quiet for a while and heaved a deep sigh.

“So you we’re being safe for me but not for yourself.” He summed up, obviously saddened. Which earned a halfhearted hum from my end. 

 

“That won’t do.” He said after a few. “Let me talk with Sejin-hyung, he knows what to do—”

“Absolutely not! You’re not talking to Sejin, Jungkook. What the—"

“Noona.” He called firmly, which made me instantly stopped.

I got used to the banmal that now that he calls me Noona, it sounds so different than before.

 

I think, I’d rather he calls me that than Noona.

 

“Just so you know, I can really be protective as I can be.” He said. “Let me talk to Sejin, this isn’t safe for you. I can’t believe you’ve been doing this ever since.”

“And I thought we agreed to keep this a secret while I sort out my thoughts, Jungkook?”

“That doesn’t mean I’ll stop caring about you.”

How can you just blurt out things like that?

How am I supposed to stop myself from liking you if you’re like this?

 

“I’ll talk to you later, Jungkook. I’m home.” I said as I hang up and held my chest.

 

Too fast, Minseo. Too fast.

 

“This is not good.” I told myself.


 Midnight 

“This better be good, Jungkook.” Yoongi mutter as soon as he opened the door to their apartment.

All the guys except Taehyung and Namjoon are sitting in the living room like they’re in some sort of important meeting.

“Sorry, Hyung. I just… I just need to tell you something guys.” Jungkook said obviously nervous as he stares at their wall clock.

It’s almost midnight. All of them are looking very sleepy and out of place but they rushed to their apartment as soon as they received the message from the youngest.

“Don’t worry much, Kook.” Jimin assured with a soft smile as always. “It’s not everyday that you ask for us to huddle like this.”

“Yeah.” Hoseok agreed. “It’s a good thing, I got rid of my sister’s boyfriend before I left.” He smugly added. “But I still need to go back home after this.”

“Me too.” The eldest, who’s wearing his favorite BT21 RJ pajama said. “My mom is gonna kill me if she learn that I sneaked out.”

“What are you, six?” Yoongi said, almost sleepily.

“No. I’m a ten, btch.” He sassily replied.

“Yah!”

 

“Hep hep!” Just right on time, Namjoon came inside the apartment with Taehyung on his tow. “We just got here and you guys are already annoying each other?”

“’Sup maaaaan?” Taehyung slurred – looking very happy. He’s been humming to himself as soon as Namjoon went to picked him up.

“Are you drunk?” Jimin worriedly ask, rushing to his bestfriend’s side.

“Per Hyungsik, he’s just tipsy.” Namjoon explained. “Tch. Taehyung drunk? He couldn’t even finish a whole bottle on his own.”

“Yah, Namjoon-hyung! Are you making fun of me?” Taehyung muttered as he takes a seat beside his bestfriend.

 

“Anyway, so what’s up, Kookie?” Namjoon, the always responsible leader went straight to the topic. “What’s the emergency? Anything wrong”

“Uh… Not really, hyung—"

“My throat feels dry from drinking. Let me just grab a glass of water really quick, go on guys.” Taehyung said as he struts his way to the kitchen.

“Go on.” Namjoon urged the younger guy.

“Uhm so, as you guys know I asked Minseo to come over…” Jungkook started with a flushed face.

“Yah, Jungkook. You forgot the Noona.” Jimin reminded. “And finish the story first before you blush like a tomato.” He snickered.

“Err… yeah.” The youngest murmured, he’s blushing furiously – his ears are even red.

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook—don’t tell me…” Hoseok started, eyes wide like saucers.

“Jung Hoseok.” Jin snapped. “Stop getting the spotlight from our Kookie, can you let him have this moment?” Which earned a goofy smile from Jungkook.

But no one is stopping Jung Hoseok.

He’s the proudest brother after all.

 

“OH MY GOD, JEON JUNGKOOK! DID YOU ACTUALLY CONFESS TO MINSEO?!” He screeched like a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

…and then followed by a crash from the kitchen.




 Extras 

A/N: A new add-on to this story hehe :P Hope you guys like it

 Text Conversation  – 11PM

Jungkook:

Minseo… Are you mad at me?

Minseo…

Don’t be mad at me, please?

Noona…

Please talk to me.

Hey. Are you okay?

I’m getting worried.

Please just text me.

 

Minseo:

Sorry. I just got out of the shower and I’m not mad at you.

Why are you flooding me with texts? --;

 

Incoming call…

 

 Phone Conversation 

“Hello?”

“You’re really making me crazy. What are you doing to me?  You hang up on me earlier, I thought you got mad at me but then you didn’t reply for almost an hour.  Of course, I’ll get worried.”

“Well, hello to you too, Jungkook. I told you I went to the shower.”

"…Uhm… I’m sorry. Did I— Did I turn you off?”

“Huh?”

“Ugh. Sorry, I keep messing this up. I wanted to impress you, but I keep messing things us. Maybe I’m just really childish in nature—”

“Jeon Jungkook, stop it. Why do you keep beating yourself over something so silly? I told you, you’re fine. You’re beyond fine. I’m just…”

“You just?”

“My thoughts are just all over the place right now… I told you, give me some time. I just want to think about this carefully and responsibly….”

“Why do you always speak like this is some kind of work or something? I like you and you obviously like me, so what’s stopping you?”

“Wow. So confident, huh?”

“Of course, you like me babe.”

“Stop teasing me and stop calling me thatIt’s already too much that you changed your own contact name to a heart.”

“What’s so bad about a heart? I heart you, you also heart me. A heart it is!”

“Oh my god. When did you get this cheesy?”

“Cheesy just for you.”

“I'm hanging up. Bye.”

 End of Phone Conversation