What do you think of Jungkook, Minseo?

My Bestfriend's Boy Friend

 Minseo 

“What do you think of Jungkook, Minseo?” I heard Taehyung asked out of the blue.

For some reasons we were both very early for the discussion for their upcoming tour. Tae came from a separate schedule while the other guys will be coming from the studio or their apartment.

“What’s with the sudden question, Tae?” I asked back as I face him but he immediately looked away and started fidgeting with his phone.

He's nervous.

What is he nervous about?

“Uhm… Nothing… Just— You know, everyone kinda knows that kid is crushing on you—”

“W—what? Of course not… No— That’s not true, Taehyung.” I stammered, totally caught off guard of what he just said.

Jungkook’s a very good and respectful kid. He’s kind to everyone so hearing that doesn’t make sense to me. It’s just how he is a person.

“See? You’re even blushing.” He muttered.

“Of course I’m gonna blush! He’s still Bangtan’s Jungkook. Hello? Have you seen him?” I stated the obvious.

“Tch. Of course, you’re also crushing with that kid—”

Before he could even continue with his tantrum, I threw him a tissue paper and raised a brow.

“Hey. Why are you being so grumpy about him again? We’ve talked about this already, right?” I reminded him.

He instantly stopped pouting but heaved a deep sighed regardless.

“Look… Stop being so worried about my non-existing love-life, Tae.” I told him with a smile “You know I’m here for work and… that’s just so impossible. I mean, You guys are so out of my league to even think about it—” I saw him about to rebut but I raised a finger to stop him. “Not that I’m even considering that thought, you know! My point is… Why are you even thinking about it? What’s the point? That’s just so impossible. Hello? Have you seen him? Have you seen me?”

“Yah! Why are you so negative about yourself?” He grumpily said.

“I’m not being negative, Mr. Grumpy old man. I’m just being realistic.” I answered. “And besides, with your current schedules and all that is coming for Bangtan. I don’t honestly see you guys being involved to someone or what—” I said as I reach for the tissue paper I just threw, of course. I need to be tidy, I'm still their coordinator. 

Maybe I should start placing the water bottles-

“Namjoon’s got a girlfriend you know.” He blurted out as he continues to pout like a kid.

“WHAT?!” I almost drop the water bottles I’m fixing when I heard that.

“Georgina Smith.” He added without a care as if he just didn’t dropped a bomb on me. Like he didn't just slip that Kim Namjoon, RM, leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan - number 1 boy group in Korea is dating.

PANIC WITH ME. HE'S DATING.

“You mean George? The translator? I mean… His English tutor? What???”

“Yeah. They’ve been dating for a while now… He basically begged her assistant for her number you know.” He stated - like I'm stupid for not even knowing it.

“Wow… This is so unexpected. I didn’t have a clue at all— I didn’t even notice it!” I said as I sat beside him.

“Of course you’re so naïve how will you know—”

“YAH!” I said with a slap on his arms.

“I won't be surprised if the entire Hannam The Hill knows about them, they’re so freaking loud at night—”

“Okay, Kim Taehyung. I don’t wanna hear it. TMI.” I said as I stood up.

“But do you see my point?” He said almost exasperated.

It's funny that he's stil not passed the topic about Jungkook and I but as a best friend, I get him. 

Poor me.

“Taehyung…” I called, him like a child to stop him from being annoying. “I get your point but… Have you seen George? She’s gorgeous! She’s basically Aphrodite in flesh—”

 “And you’re not?” He said while stopping me from fidgeting. “Minseo-ah, you’re beautiful.” He said with sincerity as he stare straight to my eyes with that suddenly husky voice of his. “You’re so beautiful, that you had no idea—" 

My heart literally skipped a bit when he said that.

He’s so close I can clearly see his beauty mark on his nose…

Suddenly, his enticing eyes that’s rooted at me is making me conscious and warm….

and his familiar scent. My god, he’s scent—

He’s too close.

So close.

 

“Of course, you’re my best friend, Kim Taehyung! You’re supposed to say that.” I awkwardly added as I stood up from the sofa.

 

It’s warm in here.

I need a drink.