I’m sure she’s going to say yes

My Bestfriend's Boy Friend

A/N: Wow! We're now at 45! <3 Thank you for subscribing.

Btw. For those who are asking, I try my best to update everyday - this consists of 1k plus words, I really don't like long chapters in fanfiction. T~T I tend to over dramatize the story if I try to write longer hehe. So yeah, I'm trying my best to just lighten this story up so I could successfully finish it. 


“Yah! Kim Taehyung, are you okay?” Jin rushed immediately to the kitchen as soon as they hear the crash.

He saw the younger guy crouching while picking up the glasses clumsily.

“Stop! You drank and you’re cleaning up the glasses shards. Stop it! You’re gonna get yourself hurt.” He said and pulled him away. “Go get the broom from the cabinet, I’ll clean this up.”

Taehyung went out of the kitchen in daze, he’s on his way to the cabinet when Jimin beat him to it.

“I got this.” He snapped. “Go sit down in the living room for a while and chill. You don’t look yourself.”

 

“Sorry, I got dizzy suddenly and dropped the glass.” Taehyung said with a smile, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

“Are you okay, Tae-hyung?” The youngest asked with worry on his face.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” He muttered. “So how did it go, Kookie?”

“Huh?” Jungkook absentmindedly said.

“I mean, the confession… What did she say?” Taehyung urged.

“Err… Yeah.” Jungkook’s grin immediately return and continued. “She told me to give her time to sort her thoughts out. I must’ve surprised her cause she was really speechless when I told her about my feelings.”

“Then that’s great…” Tae said with a small smile. “It means she’s really thinking about it.”

“Gosh. I couldn’t believe it. Our maknae is all grown up!” Hoseok proudly said. “I thought this day won’t come and you’ll die a .”

“Yah, hyung! It’s not about that! You know I genuinely like Minseo.” Jungkook butted in while eyeing Taehyung carefully.

He’s actually unsure on how to tell Taehyung about the confession.

He’s Minseo’s best friend after all, he knows how protective he can get.

But he thought that the sooner he tells him and the rest of the members – the better.

“Taehyung-hyung, my feelings for Minseo are true. I won’t hurt her. I won’t do anything to hurt her feelings.” He said honestly. “I know Minseo is a very important person to you, he’s like a sister to you. That’s why I called you guys here to let you know immediately.”

Like a sister. Taehyung thought somberly.

“And we promised to each other that we will be honest all the time.” He continued. “I know this confession is not just about me, I need you guys to be onboard since we’re a team… We’re always a team. I promise to be careful and to protect both Minseo and the team.”

The group went silent as they look at one another, carefully gauging everyone’s reaction.

They know what Jungkook meant about being careful and the protection he will provide.

Being an idol was never easy but being a dating idol is the hardest.

They already had this same but long talk even before their leader, Namjoon, came forward to tell them that he’s planning to pursue George – the translator they met a year ago during their tour.

Of course, they know the consequences of them dating during this period of their career.

But there are times when one is wiling to take the risk – since it’s worth it.

And maybe for Jungkook, this is the risk worth taking.

 

But to be honest, there’s really not much to say since all of them trust one another.

And so, they smile.

All of them, including Taehyung.

They’re a family.

This confession just means that another member will be added to their family.

 

“I think I’m going to cry. When did you grow up, Jungkook?” Jin stated like a proud dad as he taps the younger’s shoulder. “It seems like yesterday, you were just a child.”

“Hyuuuuung!!!” Jungkook whined.

“Man, George’s gonna be so stoke when she hears about this.” Namjoon mutter while reaching out for his phone to text his girlfriend about the news.

“I’m so happy for you, Kookie!” Hoseok, the wingman and advisor – hugged the younger so tight he almost missed a heartbeat.

“Don’t jinx it, hyung. She told me she’ll think about it!” He said with a smile.

“That’s as good as a yes already! At least she didn’t slap you or what.”

Everyone’s all smiles and congratulating their youngest when Taehyung stood up.

“I’m going to hold you for your word, Jungkook.” He said in all gravity. “I will really hate it when the day comes that I’ll hate you because you hurt her.”

“It won’t happen, hyung.” Jungkook said as he stood up as well.

“Then we won’t have a problem.” Tae said and after a while give him a sincere smile as he hugs the other man. “I’m sure she’s going to say yes to you. So, I’ll congratulate you as early as now. I’m happy for you and Minseo.”

“Thank you, Tae-hyung!




 Extras 

방탄소년단 (@BTS_twt) Tweeted:

Lovely Day ♥