chap 2

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vibration on his left side made Hakyeon stir up from his bed. His whole body felt sore and, his throat felt like burning. He had the feeling of getting sick. 

He rubbed his eyes before he checks the caller ID. It was their manager. 

“Good morning, Hyung,” he greeted.

“Hakyeon-ah, I’m sorry but, you have a schedule in 30 minutes,” explained their manager.

As long as he can remember, it’s their break day. They don’t have any schedule for the day.

“Hyung, can you give me 20 minutes? I’ll be ready,” informed him.

“But, we won’t make it if you’re late. I'm reaching the dorm in 10 minutes. Just get changed and get down,” ordered their manager hurry and hanged the call.

‘Looks like I don’t have any other choice,’ thought him as he quickly made his way to the washroom. He got ready within the time given and headed to the second eldest room. 

When he was about to knock, he saw the person he was looking for in the kitchen. Hakyeon quickly made his way to his lifelong friend.

“Taekwon-ah, I have a schedule now. Can you look after the kids?” he asked desperately.

“What schedule?” he asked in reply.

“I don’t know. It’s a sudden schedule. Wake Ken by 10. Ken said that he wanted to meet his friend and, Hyuk got to finish his college assignment this weekend. Force Wonshik to rest. He has been composing for too long. Take care and look after Hongbin and everybody,”

Taekwon acknowledged Hakyeon and didn’t utter a word. He was planning to rest the whole day, not babysit his dongsengs. But, when the leader asked him a favor, he can’t ignore it. Hakyeon just got out of the dorm without having his breakfast, even his banana milk. All he wanted was to get to the shooting spot on time. He doesn’t want to ruin their group's reputation. 

It was a photoshoot. The boy was surprised because this was the first time he got a photoshoot for himself, alone. It was new to him. So he wanted to do his best. The shooting was at the pool site. 

They wanted him underwater to do some shots. It was a phone advertisement. So, they want him to show the water-resistance of the phone.

 

The shooting went smoothly without any problem. By the time at the dorm, it was chaos. Leo was immersed in a football match that he forgets to wake Ken.

“Ahh!!! Hakyeon Hyung, why can’t he do a single work properly?” screamed Ken when he got up late by himself. 

He was cursing the poor leader all day. Because of him, he missed the meeting with his friends. 

They postponed it to another day. Hyuk forgot about his assignment and played with his hyungs.

Leo got up from his position to check on his donsengs, one by one. Hongbin is cleaning his room earnestly, Ken and Hyuk are on video games in Hyuk’s room and, Wonshik has fallen asleep on his working table. The table is cover with a lot of music sheets.

Leo gently waked him and made him sleep on his bed. 

The whole afternoon, he let s enjoy their own free time. 

He also forgot the favor his lifelong friend asked. He just let the boys free. He made lunch and made sure to feed them. Hakyeon has trusted him on them and, he doesn’t want to put him down. At least he doesn’t want to let his dongsengs starve.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter