chap 8

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was bought to the emergency department in an ambulance half an hour ago. The doctors and some nurses have pushed him in for a check-up. But, they have not returned to give any information about the leader. The members and the manager has been waiting in the corridor for more than an hour now. Every ticking minute highlights Hakyeon’s absence with them. 

 

The said leader will always be there, beside the members, all the time. It’s either sitting between Hongbin and Ravi or playing around with Ken, or else he’ll be clinging on Taekwoon’s arm or caress Hyuk’s hair with so much care. The absence of the leader's presence had made them think back. They could feel the sudden lack of warmth by their side. The warm and peaceful feeling only their leader could provide.

 

“Hyung, Hakyeon Hyung is going to be alright, right?” asked the maknae.

 

The concern is evident in his eyes. He is so close to crying and, so was all of them.

 

“He's going to be fine, Hyuk-ah. Hakyeon Hyung is strong. You know that, right?” Hongbin tried the console the maknae – while he is trying to hold back his tears. 

 

“Manager Hyung, when will they let us meet him?” Wonshik asked impatiently.

 

“I don’t know, Wonshik-ah,” answered the elder. 

 

He is blaming himself for not bringing Hakyeon for a check-up three days back. If only he paid more attention to Hakyeon or if he didn't ignore Hakyeon's silly excuses, this situation wouldn't happen.

 

 

Right at that time, a nurse approached them.

 

“Who is with patient Cha Hakyeon?” she asked, looking at them.

“I’m his guardian. Is something wrong?”

“The doctor wants to meet you,” she said and guided them to a consultation room.

 

The boys followed too. They entered the room and waited for the doctor to start his talking.

 

“Hello, I’m Dr. Lee Song Woo. I am Hakyeon-ssi’s doctor.”

“Hello, doctor. What is wrong with our Hakyeon?” the manager was in charge of asking a question.

“First, I want to ask a few questions. Please give me accurate information. Does Hakyeon-ssi has a fever for more than a week now?”

“Hakyeon Hyung had a fever?” Ken asked in shock. 

 

They had no idea.

“Okay. How long has Hakyeon had the abdomen pain?”

“It has been three days. Hakyeon told me that it was just a stomach cramp,” explained the manager, which causes the members to be more shocked.

“So, here is the matter. According to the blood test results, Hakyeon-ssi is having gastritis,” 

 

The people inside the room expect the doctor was too surprised. They don’t know the exact meaning of the said disease but, they know something is wrong. So, judging by their looks, the doctor explained it.

 

“Gastritis means inflammation of the stomach lining. It means that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter