chap 12

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Great job, boys,” 

“Pack up!” shouted the cameraman as the photo shoot ended.

 

The boys had their photoshoot for their comeback. The cameraman has already talked to the company about Hakyeon and agreed to have a solo photoshoot later. After getting permission to leave, the boys quickly changed into their usual attire and searched for their manager.

 

“Hyung, hurry. Hakyeon Hyung must be waiting for us,” rushed Hyuk, the giant maknae.

“Yes, Hyung. We are already late,” added Ravi. 

 

Hearing out the boys rushed comments and worried expression, the manager somehow felt happy. Finally, the members are showing some care for their leader. 

 

“Guys, calm down. Hakyeon should be in the dorm by now,”

 

That statement just allowed them to ask more questions.

“How? Our second manager is out on holiday with his family. Who took him back?” asked Hongbin.

“Don’t tell me he went home by himself!” asked Ken with an expression similar to just saw a ghost. It's filled with nervousness. 

“He offered to go by himself. It’s okay,” said the manager to control the situation, which did the opposite.

“Boys, let’s get back home first,” 

 

Leo’s statement shockingly solved the little chaos in the waiting room and, the boys quickly hop on their van to reach the dorm as fast as possible.

 

____________________________

 

The boys reached the dorm in 30 minutes drive, which is out of the ordinary. It was all because the boys made the manager race back to the dorm. Since the leader was not around, the manager could show off his driving skills.

 

Hyuk and Hongbin was the first person to enter the dorm. They were welcome with dark dorm the same as they left it that morning. No differences and, there was no sign of Hakyeon.

 

“Hakyeon Hyung!”

“Hyung, where are you?” 

“Hakyeon-ah” 

 

The boys called out for him and searched in each room. But they couldn't find the leader. 

Unwanted negative thoughts started to take control of their mind. They were imagining a lot of situations that might happen and worried about their leader. 

 

It's going to be midnight soon. The leader, who was very responsible, has never done something like this before. Well, that was all they thought. They have no idea how many nights Hakyeon spends in their dance practice room, thinking deeply about their negligence and their mean words towards him. 

 

How would they know, right?

 

Leo even took out his phone to file a missing complaint to the police. After a great effort, the manager made them wait for Hakyeon. Nonetheless, he, himself, was terrified with the fact. He asked Hakyeon about this in the morning by 10 am. Now it is midnight which means Hakyeon is MIA for more than 12 hours straight.

 

_______________________________

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter