chap 11

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon stayed in the hospital one more day and was supposed to discharge today. The doctor gave him a piece of good advice about his health and signed his discharge form. 

 

Hakyeon was waiting for their manager to pick him up from the dorm. Even the CEO told him not to practice anything and rest in the dorm.

 

As he was waiting for the manager, he got a call. It was an international number. So, he was reluctant to take the phone call. But, at last, he took it.

 

“Hello,” 

“Hello, Hakyeon?” asked a male voice from the other side.

“Yes. I am. Who’s this?”

“Yah! I’m Minhyuk,” introduced the boy.

“Ohh…Min Hyuk. How are you?” he asked back but, it was a lack of any feeling.

“I must ask that question. What happened to you? How are you feeling?”

“It’s nothing much. Just a fever,” answered Hakyeon hiding his sickness.

“I’m currently in another country for shooting, or else I could have come to visit you,”

“It’s okay. I’m fine. I’m discharging today. No need to worry,”

“You’re my sweet, cute, and handsome friend. How could I do that to you? I’ll come to visit you when I’m back in Korea, okay?” said Minhyuk trying to make Hakyeon feel better which, went fruitless.

“Hmm,” was the only answer Hakyeon replied to him.

“Hakyeon-ah, are you really okay? You don’t sound well. Is something wrong?” asked Minhyuk.

 

He was friends with Hakyeon since they were ordinary trainees and, he mostly knew everything about Hakyeon. Hakyeon always shares his problems with him. The dilemmas from his solo schedule to the sudden appearance of pimples on his face. Minhyuk has been all ears for him. Even if Hakyeon never says anything, he could guess the correct answer.

 

The leader never complains about the members to him. He always blames himself for not being good enough, which would drive Minhyuk crazy. From his point of you, Hakyeon was the victim. He scolds Hakyeon for being selfless and said that he was protecting his dongsengs all the much. 

 

He even called him ‘ Dongseng-Pabo’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter