chap 10

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys woke up and got ready as fast as they could to reach the hospital. They wanted to see their leader and confirm his condition first. As they rushed into the leader’s room, the asked person stand by the window looking outside blankly. 

 

The hospital dress seemed too big for his body frame.

 

‘When did you get so thin, Yeon-ah,’ was the only thing Taekwoon could think by looking at his lifelong friend.

 

“Hyung, you should take bed rest,” complained Wonshik as he gently guided him back to the bed. Hakyeon stares at his palms and sits on the bed. 

 

“Hyung does your fever goes down?” asked Ken as he placed his palm on Hakyeon’s forehead to check.

Hakyeon slowly took off his hands and didn’t say a word. 

 

The boys could feel the tension between them and the leader. But, they don’t want to make the situation worst. They played dumb like there is nothing wrong.

 

“Hyung, have you taken your breakfast? I bought you banana milk,” said Hongbin with glee.

The leader looks at the plastic bag and stays unamused. 

 

“Yeon-ah, does your abdomen hurts again?” Taekwoon asked.

 

'Heol, you think he’ll tell you even if he is hurting?'

 

“Do you feel unwell somewhere, Hyung? Why are you just sitting and not talking to us?” asked the maknae, who is brave enough to break the shell.

 

At the right time, the doctor entered the hospital room together with their manager.

 

“Hakyeon-ssi, how are you feeling today?” asked the doctor. He checked Hakyeon’s medical chart and also checked his temperature.

Hakyeon just nodded his head as an answer and didn’t say anything too.

 

“I heard it from the nurse that you didn’t sleep all night. Why was that? Does your abdomen hurt?”

 

“A little,” this time Hakyeon answered, unlike the time the members asked about it.

 

“Alright. I’ll prescript you a sedative then. But, you have to eat Hakyeon-ssi,” advised the doctor.

“Doctor, when can I leave?” asked Hakyeon out of sudden.

“Hyung, are you kidding me!! You just got admitted yesterday. Rest first, Hyung?” beamed Hyuk.

“I’m alright. I don’t have a fever anymore. With the sedatives, I can take care of myself,” defend him.

“Yes, you can take care of yourself. But can’t be cured,” stated the doctor.

“I understand you were busy and have things to take care of, Hakyeon-ssi. I’ll let you go if you cooperate with me for two more days. Is it okay?”

 

Hakyeon nods his head and back to being quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter