Chap 18

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for the great opportunity and, thank you for guiding me throughout this journey. I’m glad to learn from all of you. Thank you once again,” Hakyeon finished his thanksgiving speech.

 

“Hakyeon-ah, you can’t escape just like that. I’ll contact you again if I find a nice character that needs your acting skills. So, be ready,” said the director as did a toast for him.

 

Everybody present in the drama’s last day celebration couldn’t agree more. They have watched Hakyeon's acting in the series. They also saw all of his effort to display the role perfectly.

 

The last day's party continued as Hakyeon had some chat with the co-cast and crew members. Some were pleased with Hakyeon’s friendly manner, while some were head over heels for him. He treated all of them equally. It doesn’t matter whether they play a huge role or a simple guest role in the drama.

 

As he immersed himself in the farewell party, he felt his phone vibrating in his pant pocket. It was a call from Leo. He was perplexed to accept the phone call. So he didn’t receive the call. Then, he received a new message from Leo. After giving a little thought about it, he opened that message to take a look.

 

‘I know you can't decline the drinks from your seniors. But try to drink less. You have a gastric history. Remember that. Get back home safely,’

 

A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he keeps on staring at the message from his once life-long friend. ‘Home’ that word gives strangely, a warm feeling to him. He felt wanted. It’s been so long since a very long time he felt like that. Not only Leo, but all the members have been trying their best to gain his trust back for two months now. 

 

They started to show more interest in him and care for him. There was a time, the members just paid attention to find a mistake and make fun of him, and he was close to them but still felt far from them. Now, they are not faking affection in front of the camera or trying to benefit by being good. They only want him back.

 

Is he ready to accept them back? Have they learned their lesson? Can he believe them that they will not hurt him again?

 

Will it be alright?

 

 

~

 

 

“Guys, remember what Ko hyung said last week?” asked Ken, as he takes a seat beside Hyuk, who was enjoying his cereal.

“He said a lot of things, hyung. Which one are you referring to?” asked Hongbin, who was busy replying to fans in the fan café.

“Are you talking about the fan meet or our year-end concert?”

“As usual, I can’t hope for a perfect answer from any of you except Leo hyung,” answered Ken, dramatically.

“What about that?” Ravi joined their conversation in the hall.

“I’m wondering what to do as a special performance. Who wants to do a collab stage with me?” Ken asked with a never-ending exciting voice.

“I prefer doing it with Hongbin hyung,” joked Hyuk while the others joined hands to make fun of Ken Hyung.

 

They decided to do a solo performance and prepare some special surprise for the fans.

 

As the night was ending, their snores filled the dorm. Ravi was the only one still sitting in the empty hall. It has been two months since they had a heart-to-heart talk with the leader and, he was missing him so much. As much as Ravi wanted to be back to be with the leader, the more Ravi felt his absence beside them. To promote a better side of the VIXX, the leader portrait the most excellent side of VIXX on stage. Hakyeon has a significant role in the heart of the starlights and also the members.

 

As he was spacing out, he remembers the interview of N, which he saw a few weeks ago. It was the interview N attended with the co–cast of the drama. He answered questions related to the new show and also responded to questions about his idol career. 

 

What Ravi remembers the most about the interview is that one question N answered about them. N’s speech always makes the listener feel his real feelings and makes them feel better on a whole new level.

 

“Hakyeon-shi… or should I address you as N-shi? Cause this question is related to your idol career?” asked the interviewer with a polite smile.

“Either of that would do. I am cha Hakyeon as well as N the leader of VIXX,” answered him with his signature smile.

“Recently, VIXX love Asia show has been on fire in online. But we heard that unfortunately, you couldn’t join them due to drama shooting and, also you’re busy with other schedules. Aren’t you sad that you couldn’t join your members?”

“Well, the member gets to have a little rest before our comeback in June. As a leader, I have to provide them with the best and do well for the group's sake. If you ask me whether I’m sad or tired of doing that, then my answer will be no. I glad to be the leader of VIXX and be responsible for the group. I’m not tired or sad cause I love what I’m doing, either it’s the job or looking after the members,”

“Wow, it seems like you have a special relationship with the members like you guys are family. If I’m not mistaken, every team has their maknae, mom, and dad, right? Who is who in your group? Are the members hard to handle?”

“Hahaha, It’s true. Every team has its maknae according to the age group. Our group maknae is Hyuk but, he is the tallest and strongest in our group. He would throw us from one side to another without sweating a bit. I’m the mom, while Leo, another member, is the dad. That’s how the members and I tease among ourselves.”

“Hahaha, he sure is strongest. As the mom of the group, is it hard to handle them? Do all the members are alike?”

“For me, all of the members are exactly like high school boys. I can tell that they're uncomfortable or if they are acting alright when they’re feeling otherwise. Hyuk is especially like that. He finds that it’s hard to say thank you when he feels grateful. Hongbin is our group time bomb. He might look calm and kind but, once he is pissed, he might kill people. Ken, well, he is like a big baby. He has a lot of aegyeo and loves skinship. 

But he hardly shows that out of our group. He can also be very responsible at times. 

 A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter