chap 3

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later,

Wonshik was struggling to complete the lyrics for their comeback track. Seating at the same place and thinking non-stop didn’t bring him any unique lines. So, he planned to make himself a drink.

The sound of the door pin pressing caught his attention. He walked out of the kitchen to find the mystery person- which was Hakyeon. 

‘Where has he been?’ 

The wall clock showed 2 in the morning and, Hakyeon just got back. All-day, he was with the members practicing the dance moves and left for the schedule by 6 in the evening. Hakyeon stumbles on his feet while getting into the dorm. Wonshik was right by his side to catch the weak leader. Tiredness was evidence on his face. He had eye bags and, his skin was not as healthy as it used to be.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he asked in concern.

“Oh. Shik-ah, I’m just clumsy. Don’t worry. Why aren't you sleeping yet?”

“I was composing just now. But, why are you so late?”

“My schedule ended late,”

“Have you taken your dinner?”

“I’m not hungry, Shik-ah. Do you have any problems composing? You want to talk about it?” asked the caring leader.

“Yes. But, it’s okay. You should take a rest. You look tired,” stated the rapper.

“I’m fine. Come on, talk to me about it,” said the leader as he leads him towards the couch.

“It’s just, I couldn't find the right lines for the song. It’s complicating. I don’t get the vibe to write it,” he admitted.

“What’s the theme for the song?” asked Hakyeon calmly.

“It’s the song for our star lights. A thank you song from us and, I want to add lines to thank our members and mention our special bond too,” he explained with a deep sigh.

“What’s with the long face? You’re a great composer Ravi-ah. If you can’t find a spirit from anything, try to remember your memories with star lights. Try to think about their fan projects or try to find appreciation from their doings. It will give you some ideas,”

“I’m not an expert like you. You know what to do,” said Hakyeon as he made his way to his room.

Yes, he knows what to do. The leader always has the perfect words to make him feel great. A small smile spread across his face. He finished up his drink and continued his composing. 

 

Hakyeon was just back from another schedule. He felt tired and, he knew he shouldn’t ignore the slight fever that's troubling him. But, he wanted to do a perfect job as the leader. He started to do multiple schedules at the same time. He manages his time between programs, practice and, his duty of waking the members evenly for the past one week. He could feel himself getting weak. But he just ignored it.

He just slept that night without freshening up.

________________________________________________________________________

 

1,2,3,4 and 1,2,3,4 the steps counting was the only thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter