chap 4

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Great job, everybody,” greeted Leo to all the production crew members as the musicals finally ended. It was the last show of the week for his musical named ‘The Last Kiss’. He bit goodbye to them and left the makeup room. The dedicated star lights were waiting for him in the snow. Even though it was not too strong, but it was blowing snow. It was quite cold.

“Get inside. You’ll catch a cold,” Leo chit chat with the fans while waiting for his manager to pick him up.

“Oppa, was the musical fun?” 

“Oppa, do you enjoy acting in the musical?” 

and, 

many more. He answered them all calmly with a small smile. He was feeling cold and was losing his patience too. Known as the most prominent member to catch a cold, he was worried too. Hakyeon, the caring leader, will always stay by his side during this kind of time. But, since he was busy promoting his group, Hakyeon barely stays at the dorm. 

It’s been weeks since he had a decent chat with him or had their group outing as eating out. Even though it was forbidden to exit the dorm at midnight, the leader was always there to protect them.

As he was running in his thoughts, he saw their manager pulling over by the entrance for him.

“Hyung, why were you late? Are you trying to let me freeze here?” stated Leo like a stubborn teenager. 

“Yeah, say goodbye to your fans first,” answered their manager with a smile. Apart from being the eldest, he rarely saw his cute side.

“Oh, right,” Leo quickly opened the window to say them bye and didn’t forget to tell them to get back home safely.

 

 

As the van was heading towards their agency, he asked 

“Hyung, why are we here?”

“We have to pick up Wonshik and Hakyeon,” replied the manager as he focused on the road.

They reached the Jellyfish building in few minutes and picked the rapper. Then, the van moved in the opposite direction to their dorm. Now it was Wonshik’s turn.

“Hyung, I’m starving. Can’t you send us back first?”

“I can’t, Wonshik-ah, we have to pick up Hakyeon. His schedule must have finish an hour ago,”

“What? Then, why didn’t you pick him up first?” question Leo.

“He wants me to pick you guys first. He doesn’t want you guys to wait too long,” answered the manager.

“Ohhh”

“Ok, then,”

The two members were seated at the passenger seat. They were enjoying the snow that kept falling. The snow does not glide, but rather it creates random patterns within the air. As it settles, it dissolves slowly into the snow already placed there by the last sprinkling.

 

~

 

After 30 minutes or more, they reached the destination. That place was not as packed as in front of the musical theatre. It was dark and, only the lights from the street lights were keeping the area lighten up. They spotted Hakyeon by one of the lampposts. He was hugging himself in the snow and, he looks like a poor soaked kitten in the rain. 

“Hakyeon-ah, why are you alone? Get in first,” said the manager as soon as he pulled over. 

“Hi, Hyung,” he replied, avoiding the question asked. 

He gets on the sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter