Chap 20

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear fellow starlights, 2020 is a bad year for many k-pop artists and, I never thought that VIXX might join the list. Our poor Hongbin left the group, which made me cry rivers but, I respect his decision. He bought me into VIXX, and now he is not there anymore. If leaving the group made him happy, then I will be there to support his decisions. VIXX is always a six members group for me, and that will remain the same. Even in my future stories, I will have Hongbin as one of the members.

Enough with me. Let’s continue to the last chapter. Since it’s the final chapter, it’s pretty long. I hope you guys are not bored by the end.

 

______________________________

 

 

‘Ahhhh, I’m running out of banana milk. Should stock it up tonight,’ 

thought Hakyeon as he takes out the last banana milk from their fridge.

 

To think back about it, he didn’t stock it up for more than a few months now, but he always had some extra every day. Who could it be? Is it their manager or s? 

 

He didn’t have time to ponder on it at that moment because he was running late for their dance practice. They only have today to complete the final rehearsal for their concert tomorrow. All six of them will be performing on the stage after quite a long time. It might be something normal for others because they always see them practice together but, it’s different with the presence of the fans. 

 

They have to perform well and also have to display their teamwork. So Hakyeon just hopes to face tomorrow with the members and without any insecurities. The late-night talk was enough evidence to prove that the members have changed to the better version of themselves. The only member that didn’t approach him or tried anything is Hongbin. 

 

The said member was always a unique case for Hakyeon. He still remembers that one time during Mydol, where Hakyeon had to bring back Hongbin after a long speech of motivation and amazing friendly scolding. Hongbin was always the flower boy of the group. He could manage his temper well compared to other members but, once he is pissed off, he doesn’t give a fxxk about others. 

 

He is also a member who looks hard on the outside but soft on the inside. He will get nervous simply. At the same time, nobody can beat him to be the sassy him. 

After talking with Ken, he could understand why Hongbin said those hurtful words towards him on that day a few months ago. 

 

He also could guess why the poor guy didn’t approach him after his outburst. That poor soul must be blaming himself more than others since he spends all his trainee days with Hakyeon. After going through all the trouble with him, after witnessing everything he had done for them, hongbin still said those words towards him. 

 

To be frank with the situation, Hakyeon got hurt by all the events in his life, especially this year. Hongbin tried to help him in the worst way possible, which damaged his already damaged self. 

 

Hakyeon could say that Hongbin is silently blaming himself for the mistakes he made to him by knowing that member’s thinking and way of response. Hakyeon doesn’t want that to continue, so he is going to end it all today.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

They were doing their usual warm-ups before the leader and dance trainer join them for their last dance rehearsal for tomorrow’s concert. He misses him a lot. He also knew that all the members have a mutual understanding with the leader except him. 

 

He knew Hakyeon has already forgiven them and, he also knew that the leader might open up to him soon. Because he has a big, pure heart but, he doesn’t want to too. He has hurt the one person that fights hard for him since the very beginning. 

 

Even though it was a mistake, or it’s just him trying to help him. But still, he hurt his precious hyung badly. So he needs his punishment. If the leader doesn’t want to punish him, it's alright. Cause he will have his suffering. Hakyeon doesn’t need a useless dongseng like him anyway. 

 

Even if he misses him like hell, he will never approach the leader or hurt him in anyways ever again. He could only do that by distancing himself from the leader. 

 

As he was daydreaming, the wanted person gets into the room with their dance trainer. His eyes followed Hakyeon’s every step like he will vanish from his sight once he diverts his eyes elsewhere. 

 

“Let’s start the rehearsal,” said the trainer as he played the songs they have prepared for tomorrow. The boys take their spot and, the rehearsal goes on smoothly without any trouble. During the 'Black Out' song dance practice, Hakyeon for, the first since the outburst held onto Hyuk. He also didn’t flinch when Leo touch his shoulder in the choreography. 

 

Hyuk, who noticed that, become more excited and clingy. They continued to practice until night. By 10 pm, their dance trainer decided that they have practiced enough for their concert and allowed the boys to get back to the dorm early. 

 

The boys warm down and settled by the wall to rest before heading back to their dorm. It was tiring. Yes, but the thought that tomorrow by this time, they will be with their dear starlights made them feel happy. Their sole purpose of moving forward in this cruel industry, starlights are their guardian angels. 

 

As it was nearing their dinner time, their practice room door was pushed open with difficulty by someone. The boys stopped whatever they were doing to check who it was. It was none other than their managers. 

They were carrying few take-out bags in their hands. 

It was the food from few types of restaurants.

 

“Guys, let's have dinner together,” said their KO manager while their assistant manager arranges it nicely in the middle. As they were famished and thinking of eating any food in their field of vision, they just took their seats without saying anything. It was their favorite food from their favorite restaurants. The manager handed them their specific food parcel and took theirs to leave the room.

 

“Manager Hyung, you’re not eating with us?” questioned Hyuk, the always curious kid.

“No, we decide to have dinner together with other kinds of stuff like a party,” explained the manager.

“Party! I want to join too,” said Ken excitedly.

“No, can’t do, Jaehwan-ah,” said the assistant manager.

“Ahhhh, why?” it was Ravi now.

“Cause it’s a drinking party and, you guys are not allowed to drink tonight,”

“We are majors, though,” Leo stated the fact and acted like he didn’t give a specific point to their members.

“That’s right. I became a major last year. We all could drink, right Hakyeon hyung?” questioned Hyuk.

“Of course we can, Hyuk-ah. But we have a concert tomorrow, remember? It’s better to avoid having a hangover on our concert day, right?” asked Hakyeon calmly as he was still eating.

“Ah right, the word party blocked the concert out of my rational mind,” said Ken as he chuckled sheepishly. 

“Hyung, since when did you bring your rational mind to practice room?” kidded Ravi as all of them had a laughing gig due to that. 

“Enough, let’s eat. I have some announcement to make,” said Hakyeon, which made all of their happy vibe gone. 

 

Even the optimist Hyuk felt worried about the announcement. For the last few months, all the messages that Hakyeon brings were not very pleasing. The boys purposely eat slowly to drag the time so that the leader won’t announce anything tonight. 

 

If it’s bad news, let it wait for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. They don’t want to listen to it tonight.

Hakyeon noticed the member’s weird eating design. Usually, they would gobble down the food in few minutes and try to steal food from other member’s plates, but today they were munching on every single thing, which is good. But why would you bite your water idiots? Their new eating habit made the leader smile.

“Guys, I know you are purposely eating slowly. It's okay. I’ll say what I have to say,”

The boys stopped munching on their leftover foods and prepared for the worst outcome.

“I want us to be back to normal,”

There was pin-drop silence in the room.

“Wonshik hyung, pinch me,” said Hyuk and, Ravi didn’t wait for a second to pinch him.

“Ahhhh, not that hard,” whined Hyuk. But still, he can’t believe his ears. 

“Hyung…..,” called Ken with teary eyes. 

“Aigoo, Uri Jaehwaniee, why are you crying?” asked Hakyeon with a small laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter