chap 6

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since the pain strikes him. Hakyeon did everything he could to act normal in front of s. Like they have cared. 

 

He has been having pain and a slight fever from time to time. To add with it, he threw up the food he ate in half an hour. If only Hakyeon is not a boy, people might think he is pregnant or having period cramps.

 

It was damn painful, but he still did his best to fulfill his duty. He can feel his energy slowly draining away, day by day. As usual, nobody noticed or cared. He distances himself from members to avoid spreading his fever. 

 

Again today, he had his schedules as usual and, he was heading towards his agency for late dance practice. The members should be there by now. Actually, he is running late. 

“Hyung, I’m getting sleepy. When will Hakyeon Hyung come?” asked Hyuk. He is tired because he just returned from his college and straight away joined the practice. 

“He’ll be here soon, Hyuk-ah,” said the second eldest.

“How long? He thinks he can do anything just because he is the leader? I’m tired of waiting,” stated Hongbin grumpily.

 

As we all know, he is a flower boy of the group. But, his patience level has a very tiny line that can break in a short time. The others just stayed put and didn’t make any comment. 

Just as the situation about to change, they heard the door swing open and saw the panting Hakyeon by the door. 

 

“So-sorry. I’m late,” he said while trying to catch his breath. He heard their loud tantrum by the door. 

 

‘It’s okay. One last time,’

 

He runs from the entrance to their practice room on the third floor to avoid making the members angry. But, his breathing has become short. He quickly set the music in their music system and made his way to the center. 

The practice started as scheduled. But, Hakyeon made some mistakes here and there. Their new dance choreography has some wave-style moves and, every time Hakyeon tried to follow the steps, his abdomen hurts like hell. 

 

“Hakyeon-ah, you’re late and, you are so careless. Can't you even take a simple step? You call yourself a leader and the main dancer? Shame on you!” scolded their dance coordinator. 

 

“I’m sorry,” was the only thing Hakyeon could say. 

 

He was in pain but, it was his problem. He got to take care of it. He felt wrong and guilty towards s. Because of him, they had to repeat the steps again and again. It just adds pain to him, even if he gets the grip of it.

 

“This won’t do. Hakyeon, come here and do the plank for 30 minutes. I’ll check on you, myself. Others can leave to the dorm.

Be here by 9 am tomorrow,” ordered him. 

 

The poor leader gets in his position without arguing. But, as soon as he gets on the plank position, he loses balance and groans in agony. The members were shocked to see him in that state. But, nobody made any move to give him support or asked him if he is okay. 

 

‘They don’t care. It’s okay. One last time,’ was the only thought that made its way to his head when he saw the members leave the room one by one. 

 

They didn’t even turn back. 

Hakyeon felt betrayed. 

He felt aggrieved as well. 

It was unfair. Hakyeon did everything possible for his team and just got their cold shoulders in return. He does know whether his patience level has been low or his being gloomy because of his health.

He got back on his position despite his pain and stayed in it as told. 

 

 

The boys have reached home shortly after they left the poor leader alone. They saw their leader in pain but didn’t try to help. They had no idea it was not a bogus act but true- real aching he is feeling. They didn’t mind more and decided to eat out, again ignoring the leader.

 

“Hakyeon-ah, you can rest tomorrow,” said their manager as he offered to send the boy on his way back home. 

“Why, Hyung? Does the schedule got called?, or did I made mistakes,” Hakyeon asked a lot of questions.

“Don’t worry. The schedule got re-scheduled because of some reasons. It’s not your fault,” answered the manager.

“Thought I become a nuisance again,” said Hakyeon in a soft voice but, it still got to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter