chap 17

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Incheon International Airport

 

“Hello, where are you, Chan-ah?”

~

“Why? What happened to him?”

~

“I’ll manage here. Yeah, I’ve already seen the company van. We will be there soon.”

~

“Make him eat something before you leave. Alright, see you,”

~

 

The manager cut the phone and turn around to be welcomed by 5dorks with big puppy eyes and pouty lips.

And it starts,

 

“Is Hakyeon hyung alright?” asked Ravi.

“Does his gastric act up again?” there goes Hongbin.

“Is he having a fever? What’s his temperature now?” Leo questioned.

“Hyung, let get back faster,” said Ken impatiently.

“Should we drop by the pharmacy first? What if he has headache or insomnia again?” asked Hyuk in worry.

“No, Hyuk-ah, we can’t make him take med on an empty stomach. Let’s check his condition first,” answered Leo.

“Hyung say something? Is he alright?” asked Ravi again as he shakes the poor manager from right to left.

“Gu-guys, stop shaking me. He is alright. Hakyeon just got tired from overnight shooting. Now he is resting, and manager Chan is with him. Once again, he is alright,” stated their poor manager.

 

But still, it didn’t make the members feel any better and, they were worried about the leader. It’s been exactly 18 days since they last saw him. The said person didn’t even text them nor call them to inquire about their whereabouts or them. So naturally, they’re worried about him. 

 

These more than two weeks of vacation have proved them the mistake they made in dealing with their leader. It also taught them how precious he is to them. 

 

Simply speaking, he was the pillar that holds them strong; So that they could have a stable career without any obstacles. 

 

They need him not only as a leader but as an older brother too. Now all they wanted to do was get back to the dorm and apologize. They decided to get back their hyung at any cost. Without his contribution, there is no Leo, no Ken, no Ravi, no Hongbin, no Hyuk, and no VIXX.

 

 

~

 

At dorm

 

“Channie hyung, why did you say that to KO hyung. Now he is going to lecture me about how health is important and blah, blah, blah…..,” whined Hakyeon.

“That’s the exact reason why I told him, Hakyeon-ah. You won’t listen to me, so I have to inform him,”

“Wh-what? I listened to everything you told me to do?” complained him as he felt wronged. 

“No, you didn’t. You didn’t listen to me when I told you to rest and, you locked yourself in the practice room to come up with the new choreography for the comeback song. You didn’t even listen to me when I told you to eat before sleep every single night in the past few days,” explained his manager while doing the dishes in the kitchen as the leader keep complaining to him from the dining table.

 

“But I prefer to sleep more than food,” stated Hakyeon as he continued to drink his soup.

 

His manager didn’t say anything to him and just let him do the talking.

 

After making sure that the kitchen is clean, he sits beside the leader who was eating. He wants to accompany the leader. Looking at his face and his complaining behavior, he felt a bit happy. Finally, the old Hakyeon is making his comeback slowly.

 

“Do you want some? Why are you staring at me?”

“Nothing, I just feel happy to see you,”

“Hyung, now you’re creeping me out,”

“Oiiii, what were you thinking?” he joked as he smacks his head a little. Hakyeon just replied with a smile.

 

As they were having a conversation in the kitchen, they heard the front door opened. Then the dorm filled with the boys shouting and scrambling as they make their way towards the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter