Chap 19

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, how could you forget the lines in our song? It’s our unit song and, you forget your damn lyrics. Are you sure you wrote it?” questioned Hyuk incensed. 

“That’s not it, maknae-ah. I just missed a line and, you’re just overreacting,” Ravi tried to calm the raged boy.

 

And they continue bickering about it for who knows how long. N was practicing his solo dance performance for their concert. He wanted his solo performance to reflect his true talent in dancing. He doesn’t want people to pinpoint him as the leader who can only dance to boy group choreographed steps. 

 

He wants to prove that his dance degrees were not just for showcase, but he is talented. But he can’t concentrate due to the blaring sound from the next door. 

He can hear every word that the younger members were throwing at each other. 

 

‘Should I go to settle this problem?

Will they listen to me? What if they ignore me or, worst, what if they lash their anger on me like always?’

 

After battling with himself for few more minutes, he decides to take a look. He stayed in front of that room door for few seconds before finally entering it. Both the boys stopped bickering when they realized someone else had entered their territory.

 

As their look landed on Hakyeon, Ravi straight away shut his mouth and look elsewhere as if he was caught by his mother when he tried to bully the younger brother. Where else, Hyuk just went to hang on Hakyeon’s arm and started to complain about the unfairness that has happened to him. 

 

For a split second, Hakyeon wanted to laugh his heart out at the scene in front of him. It felt so familiar. They always argue about silly things and, they always complain about it to him. He felt like nothing changed. Like they’re still his babies no matter how grown up they are.

 

“Maknae-ah, you are disturbing Hakyeon hyung. He was practicing next door. We shouldn’t have shouted,” said Ravi as he looks down.

 

The poor boy was scared to meet the leader’s eyes. He doesn’t want to look at it to find an annoyed or hateful look from them. So he kept looking down.

 

Hyuk slowly un-attached his body from the elder. He also looked down and didn’t meet the leader’s eyes.

 

“What happened here? Why are you arguing like kids?” asked him calmly.

“This hyung forget the lines for our exclusive unit song,” complained Hyuk with a lost puppy look in his eyes.

“No, it’s just a line, hyung. Hyuk is overreacting like always,” defended Wonsik.

“Which line?”

 

“Du ppyam wiro heureudeon…..”Hyuk started and

“Du ppyam wiro heureudeon nunmuldeureun

eoneusae ssak da memallasseo

memallagadeon chejungeun boran deusi

neowa itdeon ttaewa gatajyeotgo ijeneun kkinido

georeujireul anko gulgeun

nunmul han bangul eopsido

nan pyeonhi jame deul su iseojyeosseo

geurae ga ani gaji ma michyeoseoneun ibyeoreul

banbokadeon nal antakkaun nunbicheuro

barabodeon neoreul jeoldae ijeul su eopda

jeoldaero ijeul su eopda

jeoldaero ijeul su eopdago

chakgakhaetdeon nan ije

ni eolguljochado gieok an na” finished N. 

 

He sang the whole chorus.

“Wow, you remembered that?” Asked Ravi in shock. To be honest, he was impressed.

“How could I forget. That was your guy's first unit song,” answered Hakyeon with a proud smile. 

It was his baby's first unit song. Ravi composed that song so well and, Hyuk sang it so well too. You could feel all the sadness in your nerves from that songs because Ravi and Hyuk sang that song so perfectly. 

 

“See, Hakyeon hyung remembers it. How could you forget it?” accused Hyuk again. 

“Hyuk! Hyung, tell him that it is normal,” Ravi at last begged for Hakyeon’s help.

“Hyuk….Ravi….sit down first,” said him and, he made them sit side by side. But they still didn’t stop glaring at each other. 

“Hyuk, listen carefully, okay?” Hyuk nodded his head and prepared to listen to every word his hyung is going to tell him. 

“Ravi here is writing a lot of songs at once. It is a bit hard to remember all the lines of all of his songs. It is hard, Hyuk, and nobody can do that. Even you and I will forget some lines here and there. So don’t be hard on him, will you? Try to understand your hyung and forgive him for his small mistake.”

“And you Ravi…,”

“Yes, hyung,”

“Look at me when I’m talking, not the floor. It’s okay to forget the line. You are human too. 

And Hyuk is still young, Ravi. 

You, as the elder, shouldn’t shout louder than him. It’s not a who’s a louder contest. You should try to make him understand and apologize if it’s your own mistake too. Do both of you get what I’m explaining here?” Hakyeon asked one last time.

 

Both the boys nodded their heads in understanding and apologized to each other. They even hug it out like Hakyeon always say. 

As he saw both the boys are alright now and continued their work, he walked back to his practice room to continue from where he left.

 

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter