chap 5

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The gentle nudge on his shoulder pulled him out of his slumber. Hyuk was standing beside him. Hakyeon, who just returned from sleep, took a few seconds to grip the situation in front of him.

“Ohh, Hyuk-ah. When did you wake up? How do you feeling?” asked him, trying to stand up.

The sudden pain in his abdomen was so sudden and new for him. He never experiences any of them before. But, as usual, he acted normal in front of his precious maknae.

“I’m fine, Hyung. It was just the flu. I’m not even having a cold. You should go back to your room and rest,”

“No, I’ll company you. I’ll sleep here,” he refused.

“Hyung, it’s okay. You should rest. You’re warm. Are you not feeling well?” asked the maknae.

That question was new for him too. s never asked about his health before.

‘Hyung, have you checked my schedule?

Hyung, have you prepared food yet?

Hyung, when will you stop nagging us?

Hyung, why are you so dark?

‘Hyung’

‘Hyung’

 ‘Hyung’

and

‘Hyung’.

 

That was all they asked him since they debut as one team.

“It’s only 5 in the morning. Take some rest,” forced Hyuk again.

This time Hakyeon just got up from his place and made his way towards his room. As he didn’t get to freshen up last night, he decided to take a shower first.

People will get upset or even mad if someone disturbs their slumber. But, Hakyeon was grateful to Hyuk for waking him. He was having the same nightmare today as well. The only difference was, he couldn’t wake up from it. It felt like he was trap in it. He was awake but, the dreams continue, indicating his failure. So, when hyuk nudged him out of his slumber, he was more than grateful.

As he has finished showering, he made his way to bed. His eyes stuck to his reflection on his mirror. He looked different. His face was not tan; it was pale. He thinks so. He has lost weight. Even if he avoided eating with s, sometimes Hkayeon will take some snacks here and there.

Most of the time because of the food advertisements he is doing. He got food advertisements for some food brands and, they always force him to eat them. He, without any choices, swallow them, acting as if it is tasty.

He looks different in his own eyes. But, the fact that s haven’t noticed it was hurtful. Does he, not that important for them- to be ignored to this state?

He lies down on his bed and looks at the white walls emptily. He was restless. He needs rest but, Hakyeon was afraid to fall asleep. What if the dream comes back and he can't wake up this time?

Those kinds of weird thoughts hit him. So, he just lay there until the sun is up.

 

“You guys were late. I told you to be at practice at 9,” scolded their manager.

“It’s not our fault. Hakyeon Hyung took a long time in the washroom,” stated Hongbin to avoid getting scolded again.

Yes, he was taking long. The sudden pain in his abdomen and his fever made him feel nauseous. Hakyeon throws up the last food in his system. However, the members blamed him without knowing his condition.

He felt betrayed. Can’t they stand by his side for once?

“It’s my fault. I’ll take full responsibility,” he answered, looking down.

He doesn’t want to face any more judging stares. Suddenly the floor seems more interesting to look at than s.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter