chap 1

I'm Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was awake early like any other day. He had become the walking alarm clock or reminder book for s. So, it was his job to wake them every day. He was feeling tired with the never-ending practices but, deep inside, he knew that he might never avoid the fate he accepted.

 

He cleaned himself and walked to the kitchen to make the daily dose of Taekwoon's coffee and check the salad he made last night for the members. The salad had the great texture that he wanted. He started his morning call, knocking on each room door to wake the sleeping members.

 

Hongbin woke up first and greeted him good morning which, he answered quickly. He continued his job until he went to Wonshik’s room. The rapper was always a sleepyhead as he always refused to wake up. Hakyeon had to do few procedures to wake him up.

Finally, all gathered around the dining table to have their breakfast.

 

“Oh-oh...Hakyeon Hyung has made us breakfast. Beware of it,” Hyuk started to make fun with it.

All the other members laugh about it but, only Hakyeon felt different. While the members were enjoying their breakfast, Hakyeon had lost his appetite. He was about to walk out of the dining table when Wonshik sensed it.

 

“Hyung, are you not going to eat the salad you made?”

“I am not hungry, Wonshik-ah,” he answered and left the room without turning back.

 

It is normal and, it had become his daily routine to hear those names and teasing. But, lately, he grew tired of it. Now those words not just remain as a joke but started to leave deep scars in him.

After talking to his managers about their schedule, Hakyeon exited the room to inform s.

 

“Guys, we have a schedule in 30 minutes. Get ready faster,” he informed.

The members started to make annoying noises and send him glares. Hakyeon was quite taken aback by that. It is not his fault that they have a schedule. That is how Idol life works.

He tried to ignore it and went to get ready.

 

“Hakyeon, why you have dark circles? Couldn't sleep last night?” asked their manager when he saw the boy was rubbing his eyes way more than regular days.

“Not exactly, Hyung. I stay back after practice to choreograph some steps for a new song,” he explained while yarning. He felt too tired after spending almost all of his night at the studio. But, still, he made the salad for the member when he got back to the dorm.

 

The members started to get their costumes and make-up done before the shooting starts.

 

 It was a reality show known as Amigo TV. 

The group had to divide themselves into groups. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter